The sportsman den Quincy ma

Stopped in the other day and picked up some Hornady modified cases for measuring OAL that I couldn't get anywhere online as they were out of stock everywhere. They were hanging on the wall and were cheaper than Cabela's. I like Ron and his shop.

Went in yesterday, wife wanted to trade in her 22/45 since she likes her SR-22 better. Didn't have her pin # but they let her walk out with cash in hand anyways and let us call back with her pin #. Nice group of guys behind the counter per usual.

I was there once to do a transfer for a rifle I purchased of the NES classifieds. Right after the SHTF. Owner was a nice guy. Transfers are $50 unless you are a NES Green member, then $25. i Would visit again if they were in my neighborhood.

These guys are the best on the south shore, and one of the best in the state. Their prices are inline with 4S and better than most.

Stopped in this shop yesterday and walked out with a new rifle. This was my first ever purchase and I was helped out in my decision. They explained gun care and action for the rifle. Very informative and helpful! Good pricing too.

Thanks for everyone coming into the shop. When I can fill in at the shop I love helping out customers thanks to everyone for the kind words!!! I know myself Ron and Joe are glad to see you are leaving happy. It is all about the customer and finding the right product that fills the need you have.

Most shops will sell you a gun just to sell it, the Den is not like that!! I like to ask and find out your needs and match you to the right product. I wish I could say all shops are like that but only a few in the state are. And have sells people that know the product they are selling.

Thanks again!

Mike

I also bought a 1911 there. Great shop...wish I got to the HP before you jbert27!

We get hi powers in from time to time. If it is something your really looking for call or email us and leave us your info! And if it happens to come in we will try to call, if there is a waiting list for the same firearm we go in order of wait.

I got 500 rounds of .22lr ammo for $60 bucks . Not bad. Some of the stuff is still high price but some is ok prices. I will stop by more since it is a town over from where i live. I wish they would stock more accessories and tactical product.

Had a couple lowers transferred through them. As everybody has said nice people. His prices were pretty decent and I think I'll be back soon for a revolver. Charged $70 to transfer 2 stripped lowers which negates any savings finding a good deal on the internet so they won't be my first choice for transfers in the future. My fault for not calling first and confirming but I had read they charged $25 per so I just had them shipped. At $20/transfer I'll go the extra miles to Precision point in the future.

Southshore,

That is $35 per transfer. Which covers us taking in your lowers putting it on our books do all your federal and state paperwork. We are sorry you think the price is high but we hope you will come back and let us take care of your firearms needs again.

Mike.

Last edited:
Southshore,

That is $35 per transfer. Which covers use taking in your lowers putting it on our books do all your federal and state paperwork. We are sorry you think the price is high but we hope you will come back and let use take care of your firearms needs again.

Mike.
I said I would probably be back for a revolver as I thought the prices on guns were decent. If I can drive to Woburn to save $30 on a couple transfers it's worth it to me. Like I said, my fault for relying on old info on the net and not calling first.

I was in the Advance Auto across the street today and saw the sign as I was pulling out so I stopped in. The gentleman I spoke to, owner I'm guessing, was very nice. Shop has a bit of everything and prices seemed fair on the guns. Typical inflation on ammo. Surprised no bumps on this thread in years.

Back
Top Bottom