The Skorpion Build

OP begins to deliver - stripped receiver and parts. This build is simple once the receiver is right, you need to add the magwell release and bolt release, the trigger group, safety and grip holder (the tubular thing). Easier than an AR in some ways.
b8d26e2584491358fba67f0bb151d1b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The main issue with the 3D printed receiver is hogging out the trigger group fit and the magwell. If I had a mech eng to help, if redesign the rear of the receiver as a fillet.
2672beceb24d649da4f5a9402f157e45.jpg

Now begins the trigger ****. Three parts that have to be aligned on the pin inserted from the side. The 3D model could have been designed with an interior rail like the real thing, but no, FML.
7ef078ae81ec0711f4ecf8d3f9823f59.jpg
0126c0c8babca08a03c686a6906ba3e7.jpg

I have one I built - -its a fairly easy build. Finding a receiver is a biatch. The one you had printed is *very* cool.

I didn't have a press to press in the barrel, but it turns out you can essentially slap the bolt against the barrel and it'll bump it in place.

I lucked out and found one about a year ago and got a kit in good shape.

View attachment 138214View attachment 138215

Build Instructions
Step 1: Lay parts on table.
Step 2: Gun!

Dang it, the pictured didn't come with it. Funniness reduced by 75%.

Way to go evild, a little KGB bird told me steel receivers will be available in two weeks for homos who are scared of plastic.

the scorpion kits are going for $300, there is only one source for these kits (to my knowledge) so there is no reason to overpay.

There was scorpion kit for $300 on GB, and of course the 'tard crowd was bidding on exact same kit from exact same seller, running up the price of over $480 ... at that point I just could not watch tardation any longer ; )

So the moral of the story, you never go retard. I should get my kit in today, we'll see how it looks.

Back
Top Bottom