The semi-obscure movie quotes thread

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Detective Greenly:

These guys are miles away by now, but if you want to beat your head against a wall, then here's what you're looking for: they're scared, like two little bunny rabbits. Anything in a uniform or flashing blue lights is gonna spook 'em, OK? So the only thing we can do is put a potato on a string and drag it through South Boston, "Thanks for coming out!"

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These guys are miles away by now, but if you want to beat your head against a wall, then here's what you're looking for: they're scared, like two little bunny rabbits. Anything in a uniform or flashing blue lights is gonna spook 'em, OK? So the only thing we can do is put a potato on a string and drag it through South Boston, "Thanks for coming out!"
Boondock Saints. Good movie.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here is a doozie:

"Sure, yo yo yo, that's why I've gots this Trace buster BUSTER. See, when a motherf***er tryin' to bust your trace with a tracebuster this motherf***er is gonna bust the motherf***ing tracebuster that's busting your uh uh uh..."

Rep point if you can fill in the next line as well!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Here is a doozie:

"Sure, yo yo yo, that's why I've gots this Trace buster BUSTER. See, when a motherf***er tryin' to bust your trace with a tracebuster this motherf***er is gonna bust the motherf***ing tracebuster that's busting your uh uh uh..."

Rep point if you can fill in the next line as well!
trace buster?

This movie has now made into the quotes and pics thread (and I didn't think anybody had even seen it)

The Big Hit

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Answers:

#1 Richard Pryor in 'The Toy"

#2 Scriv nailed it!

#3 Weird science--The car scene on the way home from the Kitty Kat bar. Anthony Michael Hall, drunk in the back seat. "Gimme the keys, i'll drive"

#4 Caddyshack--Rodney Dangerfield to the waitress inside the clubhouse dining room.

#5 Dwarven1 got it right "I'm a zit, Get it?"

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's how to play:

Quote a line from a movie.

The person who guesses correctly, quotes a line from another movie. the more obscure, the better!

IMDB has kinda taken the challenge out of it, so google/imdb it only if you must.

Ready, Go! [smile]

"I..I was told I could listen to the radio between 9 and 11am"
You really thought this would work didn't you? [rofl]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife saw the thread and wanted me to throw one out,so here goes.

Never run from antything immortal, it only draws there attention.

She love the princess bride,and thought it was cool that it showed up here.
The Last Unicorn, nice one.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?'"

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Look, I knew these guys weren't like Harvard MBAs. Robbie Feinberg, the Pinhead, took five years to finish high school. Alden Kupferberg, the Sea Otter, didn't even graduate. Chester Ming, the depraved China man, thought jujitsu was in Israel. Smartest of the bunch was Nicky Koskoff. He actually went to law school. I called him Rugrat because of his piece of sh*t hairpiece. Still, give them to me young, hungry, and stupid, and in no time, I'll make 'em rich."

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"Look, I knew these guys weren't like Harvard MBAs. Robbie Feinberg, the Pinhead, took five years to finish high school. Alden Kupferberg, the Sea Otter, didn't even graduate. Chester Ming, the depraved China man, thought jujitsu was in Israel. Smartest of the bunch was Nicky Koskoff. He actually went to law school. I called him Rugrat because of his piece of sh*t hairpiece. Still, give them to me young, hungry, and stupid, and in no time, I'll make 'em rich."
Wolf Of Wallstreet

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.

Top Bottom