• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Second Amendment

Excellent video. But I'm the point where it doesn't even matter what you present to a braindead moonbat. That was the best video you could show to explain 2A, and they'll still come up with "an ar15's only purpose is to kill lots of people quickly".

Excellent video. But I'm the point where it doesn't even matter what you present to a braindead moonbat. That was the best video you could show to explain 2A, and they'll still come up with "an ar15's only purpose is to kill lots of people quickly".
It’s not the only purpose but it’s a good one in the event that the Tree of Liberty needs refreshed.

Finally something positive from Robert De Niro.
JK, great vid. Guy looks like he belongs in a duck blind though.

And that suits me fine...

I am hanging with the wrong crowd, I have not met one person so far in my life that has wanted to take away guns and the second amendment.

It's very good, it would be better if the guy ditched the hoodie and camo hat for a shirt and sport jacket, and dialed down the snark 1 or 2 levels.

That said, with all it's reason and clarity, those who need to hear it have a fundamental difference in Political Philosophy, that the Government is Necessary for Society to function, and Individual People depend on it, or participate in it, wielding power. It's the kind of divide that Revolutions are fought over, and only needs a catalyzing instant (like a call for Arms Confiscation) to ignite it.

Back
Top Bottom