• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The sale of unfinished pre-7/20 AR lowers

I'm sorry if this has been covered, and I'm sure it has, but I couldn't find it. Someone who isn't me has 2 AR built lowers purchased before 7/20. The firearm build was never finished and now this person wants to sell the lowers mentioned. Is this FTF transferable, FFL transferable, or something else? Thanks for the help.

I believe FFLs won't touch them, despite any documentation you may have, because they don't have time for a Maura Colonoscopy.
And Maura won't prosecute, yet, if you do a F2F transfer. Which is very magnanimous of her.

Take a look in the thread I posted as a Sticky in my sub-forum about the AG BS. I think that you'll find your answer there.

Maxim_X,

Go to Forums. Scroll down. See “Training” Look for Len-2A Training. Click on that.

Fourth thread down is FTF transfer. I think that’s what Len’s talking about.

Maxim_X,

Go to Forums. Scroll down. See “Training” Look for Len-2A Training. Click on that.

Fourth thread down is FTF transfer. I think that’s what Len’s talking about.
You were close.

It's the 5th sticky, called "AG's New AWB - 7/20/2016".

<Sigh> I don't know why I bother putting all that info here when nobody looks first or "can find it"! As soon as I get my new website squared away, I will no longer be doing this but will be putting everything on my own site so that people can still complain that they "can't find it"!

Back
Top Bottom