• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Rock Has Banned Guns From His Movies

What is the big deal?

The dude is against guns, he bans them from his movies. That is a great move.

Have you ever noticed that someone of the biggest anti 2A make most of their money from movies with guns?

Should probably ban PED’s…. Hear those can be deadly too.
You were misinformed.
1238642490095.png

Pretty sure he said he's banning real guns?

Let's face it, there isn't a good reason for them to be able to shoot anything out of the barrel.
Yup, the ban is on actual firearms…there is no reason for those to be in use with the current technology available. The firearms chambered for blanks cost more, so lower budget films don’t use them

Let's face it, there isn't a good reason for them to be able to shoot anything out of the barrel.
Yeah i mean virtue signaling is annoying as f*** but I'm surprised they haven't done this already for cost alone. You figure now you don't need tax stamps on sbr's and supps and instead of having firearm experts on location all the time just do a few days of b roll at the range and cgi the guns in after

The moment he came out supporting the mumbler in Chief. We should have seen what he believes. Saddly, he could have risen to a very high political office. But, since he will going as blue (democrat) and he is swayed by the slightest breeze. That is a big nope for me.

Guns or no guns,,,,which is it going to be
not,,,,there’s gonna be guns,,,but not real ones,,,,
more Hollywood hypocrisy,,,,,

Moving forward?? He's already a multi-millionaire!! He doesn't need to make any more movies. Save the moral superiority.

Now if he were to retroactively edit guns out of his old movies, different story.

He is running or positioning himself for some sort of p9litical office.

he has a barrel of money and does not “need” any more.

he has diversified enough that he is not pigeon holed into action movies any more. He could go exclusively rom com and still pull at the box office.

there is always the “out” of swords, ray guns, or “exceptions” for “historical ant racist films”.

My hope here is that other “anti gun” actors follow his lead and essentially ban them selves from ALL action movies.

What is the big deal?

The dude is against guns, he bans them from his movies. That is a great move.

Have you ever noticed that someone of the biggest anti 2A make most of their money from movies with guns?

He is only banning “real” guns. Will continue to use rubber/plastic guns going forward. So he will still rake it in playing action hero on TV.

Who needs real guns in movies anyway when they can use cgi. Additionally, who needs real actors in movies when they can use cgi. I say lets ban actors from movies. Think about all of the injuries that could be avoided. The Rock should take the lead on this and ban himself from any of his movies.

Idk maybe hes anti 2a cuck.dont care if he is or not. The reality is there is 0 reason for a movie or tv production to use actual guns for filming. Have you seen some of the airsoft stuff? Even a trained eye would have a hard time spotting an airsoft v an actual gun.

The Rock seems to occupy an awful lot of NES neurons, rent-free...

Is he planning to run directly for national office,
or is there a 15% chance that he's governor
on the day in 2025 when the NY Post(*) headline reads,

Trump to California:​
Drop Dead​

(*) The Ford/NYC headline was in the NY Daily News.
But the Post has been winning the snarky headline wars for eons,
and the Daily News will go out of business even before the NY Times.

Back
Top Bottom