• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"The Rifleman" Radio Show-Tonight (02-10) at 7:00PM Central

JonJ

NES Member
Tune in if you can.

Hi Everyone,

If you have not heard the news already, The Appleseed Project has it's own Radio Program now called "The Rifleman Radio Show". I would like to invite you listen to the program tonight and call in if you have any questions or comments for the show.

You can listen to the show from the address below live tonight, Tuesday evenings at 7:00PM central time, or you can listen to any of the shows from the show page as streaming audio, or even download the show to your iPod or iTunes and listen to it while driving or at work.

You can also register for an account at blogtalkradio and then you can rate the show which then gives us a better ability to reach people and, you can participate in the live chat program that accompanies the program.

Please listen tonight at 7:00PM central and tell us what you think afterwards so that we can make the show a better show for all involved in the Appleseed Program.
Scout

If you have received this message and wish to be removed from the stations email list, just email me and I will take you off the list. Thank you

link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/AppleseedRadio

Yup, you MIGHT even get to hear an NES'er from time to time.

It's good stuff folks. Any of you that were at Jericho for our 2008 Appleseed, you have met Scout, he was there.

Thanks for the info.

I am listening to the Feb 3 show right now. It's 2 hours so I will have to work my way thru the other shows as I get the time.

New show tonight:

Greetings!

I would like to invite everyone to tune in again tonight at 7:00PM Central Time for another Wolrd Wide Broadcast of "The Rifleman" Radio Show on Appleseed Radio.

Tonight we talk about how "Hungry" Terrorists who have over 40 terrorist training camps in America right now, might soon be running this country.

Please join us for talk about this and the Appleseed Project, along with commentary from guests and callers. If you would like to call in to the show, the call in number is below.

Please take a few minutes to register at blogtalkradio so that you can participate in the online chat, and also rate the show after listening to it. The higher our ratings are, the better position we are in to reach people with the Appleseed message.

If you do not wish to receive notification about the Rifleman Show, just let me know and I will remove your address. I am in the process of altering the software to remove nemes from the list.

Thanks to all who are helping to make The Appleseed Project a success,
Scout

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/AppleseedRadio

Call in Number: (347) 308-8790

Back
Top Bottom