• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The rare occasion your representative responds to your concerns Tom Hoyt of New Hampshire

Something mentally snapped in that guy to send a written response like that. No clue what the full email to him said, I assume it was more than what they showed, but his response is unhinged for an elected official. Someone who responds like that is on the brink of losing something very dear to them.

Something mentally snapped in that guy to send a written response like that. No clue what the full email to him said, I assume it was more than what they showed, but his response is unhinged for an elected official. Someone who responds like that is on the brink of losing something very dear to them.
A pedophilic pipeline in his local school district?

If you had allowed students to be at school you wouldn't have had the problem you caused. Homeschooling students consistently outperform public school students. Sorry loser...

Dickweed
The kids weren't there because your f*cking union was refusing to work.
A friend is an administrator for a fairly large school system in the state.
He was telling me that the teachers were refusing to even come in to sit in their empty classrooms to do the remote learning.

so in other words, he's a typical liberal Dem.

Back
Top Bottom