• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The prices you guys are charging for guns/ammo is absolute extortion

If the shit ever hits the fan, you guys will be laughing at how cheap the prices are right now. Keep that in mind, it can be worse.
Just wait until the SHTF and they have no ammo and or can't buy it at any price. They will be cursing that last range trip, as well as high prices and no availability.

Obviously I have no way to prove this, but I think the stock of 'cheap' ammo that gunshops had to mark up is long gone sold. They are stuck with backorders and higher prices like everyone else. The very few shops that I had been in seem to get their stock from the same place most of "us" do, TSUSA, so you know what they are paying.
I want to agree but I have seen otherwise first hand and even with a markup the prices of ammo really are what's keeping some open at this point. Others just won't put the time in to restock and they are about out of business

blm has made extortion into an american art form. putting severed pigs heads on stakes across from jurors homes during the chauvin trial....beautiful.

This just came across my Mewe feed. Apparently "finish wear" includes oxidation on the hammer. I shudder to think what the rest of it looks like.

And he's already getting responses by interested people.

1620068943042.png

Just wondering how many of these crybabies are stocking up on ar mags at $15 and 12 gauge shotguns for $225? Granted, the mags are Free State, but there are tons of imported shotguns selling new in the $200 range. A couple of years from now, $200 will buy you a Big Mac and fries. Oh, and OP's feedback should preclude ANYONE from dealing with the clown.

Was gonna post, then I saw there was already six pages of BS on it already. This topic is reraalllly tired

Prices are ridiculous, but complaining on here wont do anything except bring out the sheep that have 10 round mags, pinned breaks, no front grips and pinned stocks yet they will tell you a story like "if someone comes knocking"

Yep, you heard me.
Save up for a couple months for a barely decent pre ban, and that's if you have a GOOD job.
What, are we dealing with Prussian Franks? Shit is ridiculous.

Jokes.
Look at the 5 biggest military bases in the country, find all the oawn shops within 20 miles and 100% will get a pre94 for under 1200. I just bought one unfired for 1400 out of Camp Lejeune pawn shop

This just came across my Mewe feed. Apparently "finish wear" includes oxidation on the hammer. I shudder to think what the rest of it looks like.

And he's already getting responses by interested people.

View attachment 479023
The old model BlackHawk is a deal. Send it back to Ruger for the transfer bar safety upgrade and they will replace all the missing parts, maybe even reblue it for you.

@kstocks101 — I’m sure I speak for many of us when I say we want to see you make friends around here, really...

This post was almost as fun at the @Precision Point Firearms rant thread recently... please don’t take it personally.

Just hop back in the mix and tell us you were just being a ‘Frank’ and we’ll get it... we’ve all been a little ‘Frank’ and had our rant at one point or another.

For the OP..

KAC e3 upper, chrome bolt, chrome BCG, pre-ban Cerakoted lower, Geissele trigger,Nightforce, Spuhr mount etc etc etc.. and 1K rounds of Black Hills Mk262

$11k

I know what I got.

YjnrXDT.jpg
$11k ? What do you want for the rifle

Y'all act like OP's asking for price regulation or subsidized firearms. What's wrong with calling out the greedy price gougers? Yes, they are free to list their wares at ridiculous prices. They are also fair game for non-specific ridicule when sh!t's listed at stupid prices and just clogging up the classifieds. Stay tuned for...

Bump. Price drop.
Bump. Price drop.
Bump. Price drop.
Bump. Price drop.
Bump. Price drop.

For the OP..

KAC e3 upper, chrome bolt, chrome BCG, pre-ban Cerakoted lower, Geissele trigger,Nightforce, Spuhr mount etc etc etc.. and 1K rounds of Black Hills Mk262

$11k

I know what I got.

YjnrXDT.jpg
I was just telling myself I was gonna try to save money, and now I'm pricing out a new rifle... thanks

Back
Top Bottom