• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The prices you guys are charging for guns/ammo is absolute extortion

I tthink they are just taking advantage of high demand .
You mean like Chevy dealers, charging $20,000.00 over MFG list price, for a 2021 corvette, because demand far and away exceeds supply. Welcome to America and the free enterprise system. You want what someone else has, You gotta pay for it. I'm pretty sure that whining and crying in your beer, never dropped a dealer price on a new vette yet, or a Glock price.

Not anybody's problem but your own. Honestly I've bought probably two dozen firearms since the start of COVID and still shoot them all. Am I shooting them as much as I like? Nope. But I'm still shooting.
The summer of riots, election, pandemic both real and exaggerated, economic turmoil all added in with over ten million new gun owners and a new year of hostile administrative laws. Yet you're surprised the prices of something have quadrupled?
Best post in this thread.

Prices here are no different then gun broker..
And there is no ammo shortage. It’s all make-believe

Also blame it on black people, women and anti gun liberals...”If we didn’t let these people by guns there be plenty for the rest of us”

This is total sarcasm by the way other than it is true

Also blame it on black people, women and anti gun liberals...”If we didn’t let these people by guns there be plenty for the rest of us”

This is total sarcasm by the way other than it is true
I do agree that ridiculous left-wing liberals are helping to boost prices

I'm not saying yall aren't right, I'm just saying that the current state of affairs is just the worst.
Take wut ya can get 4 now, and if thing ever better stock up on ammo and buy guns that ya really want. I got my guns during the obama years....there was no ammo, then trump got in, ammo price drop, i was buying ammo like crazy.... and a few cheap guns that i really want. So as you can see, by 2022 if republican take back the house ammo price will drop.... if not you can alway shoot pellet gun and blk powder gun. A tavor 7 and a dowblebarrel blkpowder pistoil are next on my list.

It doesn’t even matter what you pay depending on what you buy another 4-8 years you’ll be the one “ripping” somebody off

OP, Most of the prebans in the classifieds are priced well under what a LGS would sell them for. I’ve seen boxes of well used AR mags selling for $50-60 ea. while the NES counterparts sell for $35-$45. Heck, $45 will get you new old stock Colts from some people! Additionally, they haven’t really gone up in price much considering what ammo and firearms prices have done. I get it, I feel your pain every time I go to gunmagwarehouse and see brand new mags for a third of what I’ve paid for prebans. The sooner you accept your fate, the sooner you can start building your stock.

In this state, there’s no getting around it. Just think of it as the opportunity cost for living in the state that calls itself “the spirit of America”.

Last edited:
It's not finding it that's a problem, it's the cost compared to real street value. Like, look at the prices Gun Parlor have been giving basically anything that shoots. I can't even believe the numbers I'm seeing. It's like crypto.
Lol well that's 99% of your problem right there, if you open the lid on the sewer don't be surprised when a wave of shit smell comes out. If you do real legwork you won't pay shit prices. Even thinking GP or DTE etc are normal or worth stepping inside is not legwork.

Back
Top Bottom