• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Price Gouging/Everything Shortage Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but look at this, NiB-X for only $5 more, haha... shiny is my... precious!

AR-15 NiB-X? COATED CAM PIN | Brownells

Not that they have stock, was just weird, 'cus, well... I selected to have out of stock items canceled, and some were, but this one was out of stock and instead back ordered and shipped later (no shipping charge, just the $9.99 it was priced at). But Brownells appears to be doing that for some items. They did the same when I ordered the WMD BCG with hammer... selected to cancel but they put it on backorder instead... so I hope this means it will actually be coming soon.

Was at Shooters outpost today they had 50 in stock of the ruger 1911s for $659.
They also had plenty of the SIG m400 enhanced for $1249 or $1299.00

SIGM400 Enhanced OD Green
That was Tuesday. T0day I was cruising through Armslist for NH, and there are two, NIB listed for 1695 and 1750 respectively.

So, I wonder, how many people buy at the MSRP or sale price, and then turn around and relist it

a. because profit
b. because wife found out and lost her mind
c. because person realized its a PITA to source ammo right now.....

That was Tuesday. T0day I was cruising through Armslist for NH, and there are two, NIB listed for 1695 and 1750 respectively.

So, I wonder, how many people buy at the MSRP or sale price, and then turn around and relist it

a. because profit
b. because wife found out and lost her mind
c. because person realized its a PITA to source ammo right now.....

Speaking of which, my gf still hasnt found out I built another upper to complement my CQBR lol. shhhh :)

I have so much sh!t on back order I've lost track. Doesn't matter at this point. Whatever comes on first I'll use, remainder if they actually get fulfilled, will be spares or sold on GB to pay for the first.

Picked up an M400 at the Sig Sauer Pro Shop today. The place was pretty busy and they had a couple different types of rifles.

photo_zpsc52147e4.jpg

photo_zpscaf854b0.jpg

photo_zpsc2feff8c.jpg

photo_zpsff8b2f5a.jpg

Tell ya what, folks in the classified....especially all the newer folks. would sell they're stuff quicker if they were more reasonable. 9 bills for Gen 2 glock, not me!!! Too bad too it's a model I want.

Hey we have a smoking deal in the classifieds . Kel Tek GSG for only $2250 and wait it even has a Tru Glo red dot on it. Its the steal of the Century!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom