The prettiest Glock on the planet (Courtesy of the NY Times)

Just shows everyone is making a 1911 now, they're even covering the niche market of a 1911 in .40 S&W.

You can clearly see it says 45 ACP , for all you idiots who no nothing it means you can shoot up to 45 Accountants , Children and Police before you have to put another clippy thing in it DUH. You really need to read up on these things just go to Mayor Bloombergs website its all there in writing.

Last edited:
You can clearly see it says 45 ACP , for all you idiots who no nothing it means you can shoot up to 45 Accountants , Children and Police before you have to put another clippy thing in it DUH. You really need to read up on these things just go to Mayor Bloombergs website its all there in writing.

"Accountants, children and police" [rofl][laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

[rofl] I had skipped over this thread until just now. I finally clicked on it while my son was here. I burst out laughing and he wanted to know what was so funny. I showed him and he joined me in laughter.

And to think that I thought I didn't own any Glocks until I clicked on that picture. Now I have seen the error of my ways![laugh]

This info will get lifted by someone in the MSM and well see it in a future op ed piece...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom