The President Trump Megathread

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So Hillery took New Hampshire...So pathetic. Mass New Hampshire " WHATS THE DIFFERENCE ! "
Non resident college students who are allowed to vote a second time in NH in addition to their home state.

But with Sununu in the free staters should be able to make progress again getting additional pro liberty bills passed. Hag Kuster is still here but she doesn't have a vote in NH legislature.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just been in this great mood all day. its funny because i was afraid to turn on the TV this morning wondering if hillary was my next president

JJ4

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Now is the time to get liberals onto the gun-owning side.

So, you're suddenly afraid of your own government? Welcome to the club. Fortunately, there's this thing called the second amendment.
Classes start Saturday.

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't know, apparently from what all I have been reading on the other side, we straight white males with jobs really need to apologize for who we are. We are all racist, misogynist xenophobes by default.

- - - Updated - - -

All my liberal relatives are having fits that we could elect a "Racist, Bigoted misogynist".
Got my by 3 minutes as I was checking my spelling!!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

- - - Updated - - -

All my liberal relatives are having fits that we could elect a "Racist, Bigoted misogynist".
How old are they? And Im sure if they are in their late to early 50's, they all laughed their collective asses off at " All in The Family " grow the **** up...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom