The President Trump Megathread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jimmy Carter won MA in 1980?
No, but it was about as close as it could get though (41.90% to 41.75% for Reagan).

Presidential
Candidate
Vice Presidential
Candidate
Political
Party
Popular VoteElectoral Vote
Ronald ReaganGeorge BushRepublican1,057,63141.90%14
James CarterWalter MondaleDemocrat1,053,80241.75%0
John AndersonPatrick LuceyAnd. Coalition382,53915.15%0
Edward ClarkDavid KochLibertarian22,0380.87%0
Other (+)--8,2880.33%0

Maui5150

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They tried to steal my vote once again.

Every time, I some how wind up on the Inactive Roster yet again... "Oh well you must not have filled out the latest census"

"Yeah, funny if I was a Dead Democrat or Illegal, there would be no problems, but since I am an Independent and Have been a Republican in the past, I receive 3 census forms a year to make sure I wind up on the Inactive Roster"

Also interesting to note, the Lowell Sun poll is running heavy to Trump, 6000 to 2900

DukeNukem

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FEMEN activists made a peep show to protest sexist Trump [rofl] by exposing their bewbs ... [rofl] , stupid femen, he was grabbing the other parts ...

So she "exposed" herself to hundreds of "poor victims", got arrested and will now have to register as a sex offender...she showed us.

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Donald Trump announces he is running for President (Trump Megathread Dumpster Fire)

Trump is going to WIN
just voted for The Donald. being stuck in the Commonwealth, this is mostly an academic effort but still must be done.
This!

First thing this morning my girl and I went there and proudly colored in the Trump/Pence circles.

Last edited:

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Every time, I some how wind up on the Inactive Roster yet again... "Oh well you must not have filled out the latest census"

"Yeah, funny if I was a Dead Democrat or Illegal, there would be no problems, but since I am an Independent and Have been a Republican in the past, I receive 3 census forms a year to make sure I wind up on the Inactive Roster"

Also interesting to note, the Lowell Sun poll is running heavy to Trump, 6000 to 2900
Cuz all the Lowell Gringos are too busy voting, walking down the street and voting again (etc) to take the time to read the Lowell Sun... (or they're walking up the road on Route 38 and voting repeatedly in NH)

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Since when do you need to fill out a city census to vote?
I think I missed that part when reading what the voting requirements are in MA.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If Trump loses this will be my stance in 2020.

Vote Humungus.jpg

"There has been too much violence, too much pain but I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me the white house, the SCOTUS, Congress and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway into Mexico and the EU. Just walk away and there will be an end to the liberal horror."

Last edited:

Maui5150

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since when do you need to fill out a city census to vote?
I think I missed that part when reading what the voting requirements are in MA.
It is not a "Voting Requirement" but what they do is they "Inactivate you"

I get 3 - 4 censuses a year

So even though I voted in the Primary in March, I was inactivated by May (Saw May 24th as the Inactive Date)

So what happens... I go to vote. They show me as inactive. I have to go to the Warden, I fill out a form, sign, they give me a yellow slip which I have to carry around with me, I get a ballot, Vote, When I go to check out, they will check me on the "yellow pages" of inactive.... One would think that would take care of it, as well if you voted in the Primary, you would be fine. Nope

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

So even though I voted in the Primary in March, I was inactivated by May (Saw May 24th as the Inactive Date)

So what happens... I go to vote. They show me as inactive. I have to go to the Warden, I fill out a form, sign, they give me a yellow slip which I have to carry around with me, I get a ballot, Vote, When I go to check out, they will check me on the "yellow pages" of inactive.... One would think that would take care of it, as well if you voted in the Primary, you would be fine. Nope
Next time they will sew a yellow star on your sleeve, unless you are an illegal alien, just sayin.

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Just voted, busier than I have seen in many years, Of course, here, it just means more Hildebeast and FSA votes.

EDIT:
As I was voting there was a guy sitting on the floor behind the table opening up all the mail in vote envelopes and separating them on the floor, hmmm, I wonder what he was doing.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Voted at approx. 7:15 in Methuen. The school that I have to go to was pretty busy, but no lines except for at the table for newbs trying to figure out what to do.

In and out.

Feels good, man.

waves.jpg

And the level of butthurt over the Brady and Belichick endorsements is delicious. Check the CNN page on facebook, and read the comments. It's a freakin' riot, and yet so sad that there are so many ignorant morons in this country.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I arrived at the polls 5 minutes after they opened at 7am...there were about 50 people in front of me. I have never seen it like this. The town clerk is a friend of mine...she said the same thing.

There were at least a hundred people waiting at the door when they opened. This is in a town of about 3500 people.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yup, busy as beck for me, too. I'm usually voter 400 at 6pm, but today I was almost 700 at 10am.
Gonna be a democrat now and go again in a few hours.

Pilgrim

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
Just got back from voting. Lines were small but steady. Outside on the street were the usual political signs. About a hundred for the local elections. ONE small sign for Trump and a little old black lady sitting in a wheelchair with a home made sign that said "a woman's place is in the White House" on one side and "Play the woman card" on the other.

You'd never know this was a presidential election if you glanced past these two small indicators.

In the whole town, I've seen no more than about 10 Trump signs and maybe 3-4 Hillary signs, and one of those was "Hilary for Prison".

mass

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I had to show ID to vote today in Saugus. My name was removed from the regular book so I had to go show ID to some broad and sign next to my name in this other book. She had no idea why my name wasn't in the normal street listing book. She then asked "How are you voting?". I said "none of your business".

Dafuq was this all about?
Probably trying to save money by using leftover primary ballots.

Sent from State prison using contraband cell phone.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Shitsenders.com

Send a little gift to the warden for the inconvenience.

Top Bottom