The President Trump Megathread

CTpatriot

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CosmicIrony;526822T said:
Most cities in the US are run by Democrats, that includes the overcrowded and impoverished, but also the vibrant and wealthy. I'd say Democratic victories are the consequence of hardship (no one would turn the GOP to alleviate suffering) rather than the cause.

It actually didn't require hard thought at all.
why aren't all cities run by Democrats vibrant and wealthy but some are just vibrant?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a lot to deal with here.

First, you do not understand our system of jurisprudence. Both plaintiff and defendant are entitled to legal representation, and it is a lawyer's duty to provide the best representation they can regardless of their personal views. Hillary was appointed to represent that dirt bag by the judge, over her objections.

It's OK because it was her job?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's OK because it was her job?
Duly representing her client?

It's a constitutional right.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Ouch.
They have a hard time when it's a woman trouncing them because they can't play the "Mean man bully card. "
That gal was taking no prisoners either.
Nothing like a Teflon-coated critic to take on the Left. I'm still laughing at the amount of scurrying the reporter was doing on air.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here is the true face of liberlism / progressivism / fascism: This is why Hillary and the progressive freight train must be stopped. I wonder how much the DNC paid these *******s.

[video]https://youtu.be/9I5v_UuHV2A[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/njN75nJdCAk[/video]

Last edited:

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Here is the true face of liberlism / progressivism / fascism: This is why Hillary and the progressive freight train must be stopped. I wonder how much the DNC paid these *******s.

The people in those videos are disgusting.

CTpatriot

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

and the Dems call the right Nazis! Where is Hillary condemning or disavowing this violence against a trump supporter?

kmanick

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Progressives believe that if you disagree with them you are "spewing hate" (god I hate that stupid expression) so their
actions are validated, even prompted as a response to yours. Hillary should just start handing out brown shirts to these animals.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duly representing her client?

It's a constitutional right.
Go back and read what CI was responding to. Then read Nickle's response below yours. We aren't talking about defending someone as a lawyer.

What HRC has said after the fact (that case) is disgusting. If she did not enjoy it, she would have kept her damn pie hole shut.

CaseHardened

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw an interesting segment on FOX (ugh), but it seems many, if not all, states with Early Voting have mechanisms in place for CHANGING YOUR VOTE.

In some cases it is as simple as showing up on Election Day and Voting then - nullifying any previous vote you may have cast.

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Saw an interesting segment on FOX (ugh), but it seems many, if not all, states with Early Voting have mechanisms in place for CHANGING YOUR VOTE.

In some cases it is as simple as showing up on Election Day and Voting then - nullifying any previous vote you may have cast.
I refuse to vote until November 8th!

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
[h=1]ABC News/Washington Post Tracking Poll: Ten Point Swing For Donald Trump In Four Days[/h]
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...-poll-ten-point-swing-donald-trump-four-days/

The poll was conducted Oct. 24-27 among a random national sample of 1,148 likely voters with a margin of error 3 points. Partisan divisions are 37-29-29 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.
Nice!

And that was before the FBI reopened their investigation into the Hildabeast email scandal.

Do I hear droves of democrats flleeing that sinking ship ???

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
They are in denial. Their spin is that nothing was reopened and it is just part of another investigation. They conveniently ignore the fact that it was serious enough for Comey to write a memo to Congress and to the entire FBI organization though. If it was just something else... Why did he do that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Pilgrim

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be

my wife is an election official. She asks how that is done when you don't put your name on the ballot.

MetroWest

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   1
my wife is an election official. She asks how that is done when you don't put your name on the ballot.
In Mass my understanding is that the EV ballots go into individual sealed envelopes with your name on the envelope. A master list of all EVs cast is maintained and then cross checked against the overall voter list on election day to try and prevent duplicate voting. I don't think there is a provision for nullifying a previous vote unless it is determined the EV ballot has been tampered with, defectively completed, etc. The EV ballot could be rejected on voting day, but you would not get a do over.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm watching the Trump rally live in Colorado, he's really hammering away at government corruption, and speculated there was a revolt inside the FBI that forced reopening of the email investigation.

He even paraphrased that liberal icon FDR:

"Government run by Organized Money is Just as Dangerous as Government by Organized Crime"
He's vowing to clean up government corruption and it's going over big with his crowd.
I'm sure the MSM won't mention it.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm watching the Trump rally live in Colorado, he's really hammering away at government corruption, and speculated there was a revolt inside the FBI that forced reopening of the email investigation.

He even paraphrased that liberal icon FDR:

He's vowing to clean up government corruption and it's going over big with his crowd.
I'm sure the MSM won't mention it.
If nothing else, this farce has exposed the fact that our government is being run by mobsters. Should Trump win, I would not be surprised if he goes the way of JFK

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
If nothing else, this farce has exposed the fact that our government is being run by mobsters. Should Trump win, I would not be surprised if he goes the way of JFK
How many governments have collapsed under the weight of their own corruption ???
This is a major turning point in our history, I'm not saying Trump will turn it around, but at least he's willing to apply the brakes, where Hillary would be full throttle to our nations demise.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
How many governments have collapsed under the weight of their own corruption ???
This is a major turning point in our history, I'm not saying Trump will turn it around, but at least he's willing to apply the brakes, where Hillary would be full throttle to our nations demise.
I'm not sure if it can be turned around, but I agree with the assessment of Hillary going the other direction. It's not just estate taxes that will shoot through the roof under her leadership. Government can only kill productivity so much before things grind to a halt

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
AG tired to stop comey to reopen the case, that woman needs to share a jail cell with Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. She is clearly corrupt. Especially considering from what I understand, it is a DOJ requirement to keep the Congressional committees you have testified to informed of anything that leads to a change of your prior testimony. So Comey was required to let them know.

So why would the head of the DOJ be wanting to prevent someone from comply with DOJ requirements? That answer should be easy.

Top Bottom