The President Trump Megathread

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to see an HONEST poll about who won the debate. IF you GOOGLE debate poll, you get a long string of "Clinton won" results, but I suspect in reality trump drop kicked her in the polls, but they are too dishonest to let us see it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a reasonably honest poll, start watching what LA Times puts out. They've had Trump beating her for a while now. Also, find out what Michael Moore says. Yup, I know, they're liberals. But, they've also been right more than wrong over the years.

And, regardless of any bias, LA Times has been right most of the times before 2016.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I consider myself to be somewhat to the conservative end of the political spectrum.

I do not have a "land line".

I do have a cell phone but it is set to send any incoming calls directly to voicemail unless they are on my contact list.

My office phone is set to DND. If I forget to set that and it rings, I either don't answer or pick up the receiver and hang up.

Consequently I am not represented in any polls other than the occasional online poll I happen to stumble on.

I've sometimes wondered if the phone based polls are liberal biased at least in part because conservatives tend to be more private than liberals.

Am I the only one that is tough to reach by phone?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I consider myself to be somewhat to the conservative end of the political spectrum.

I do have a cell phone but it is set to send any incoming calls directly to voicemail unless they are on my contact list.

My office phone is set to DND. If I forget to set that and it rings, I either don't answer or pick up the receiver and hang up.

Consequently I am not represented in any polls other than the occasional online poll I happen to stumble on.

I've sometimes wondered if the phone based polls are liberal biased at least in part because conservatives tend to be more private than liberals.

Nope, not even close. But I'm right there with you.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Trump is quick to fight back:
I am pretty sure Paul Ryan was part of the p***y video release with the intent of stepping up as an emergency replacement candidate. Ryan is as corrupt as they come. And if he didn't pull that off he would love to just slide back into the party of opposition and maintain the statusquoue.

I am glad to see Trump smack that little butch down with a dose of the real world. Do your freaking job Ryan.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CTpatriot

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

most polls are probably taken after EBT Benes hit and after after 12 noon so as to not wake the respondents.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

My brother has been called 3 or 4 times. Each time when they ask who he is voting for the conversation ends abruptly. He isn't voting for Hillary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have said it here and elsewhere many times. Phone polls have been pure bullshit since the advent of caller ID.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They both are going to have to fight like hell now.
If she loses, she might be in the elderly ward of club fed.
If he loses there may be an unfortunate plane crash in his future.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
In regards to the latest WSJ/NBC poll that has Hillary ahead by 11 points:

Most of your news sites have become paid trolls for the DNC claiming shes winning and or ahead, lets be clear on this I see more dissent and disgust with Clinton than votes, at this point the only way she wins is through fraud. And lord knows we have plenty of that.

Hillary Clinton on a recent tour through a hospital physical rehabilitation lab came across a young woman suffering from cerebral palsy. Mrs. Clinton asked if she could count on her vote. Taking a deep labored breath the young woman replied, I am severely physically handicapped... not retarded.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The bottom line is, if Hillary is elected, our country might as well throw in the towel.

Four to eight MORE years of incompetent leadership is more than we can possibly recover from.

Trump is a rude, crude ***hole. Pretty much like most of us, except for the money and the hair.

We don't NEED yet another puppet on the throne. We need someone that will cut through the BS, fire the worst offenders in the system and put us back on a course to support the principles this country was founded on.

No, I don't really think Trump can DO that, but he's a close-ish approximation and Cankles will simply destroy us.

babygorilla

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I'm in the same boat. I don't answer calls from a number I don't know.

Also, ask yourself this; If they make the "poll" calls during the day to a landline phone number, who is the demographic who answers? Think about WHO has a landline still and who is going to be home at that time, in terms of largest demographics? Retired, unemployed, or housewife. Retired could go either way, the last two are going to sway more left. JMNSHO.

If they make the call in the evening, what demographic is likely to answer? Probably the same group as above. Working folks either A) will not answer a call from unknown number during dinner with the family (and almost every phone has caller ID), or B) will not answer because they are still working. So they still get the same demographic as above because those folks are eager to talk with someone or have nothing better to do so eff it.....

Again JMNSHO. Prove me wrong.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The bottom line is, if Hillary is elected, our country might as well throw in the towel.

Four to eight MORE years of incompetent leadership is more than we can possibly recover from.

Trump is a rude, crude ***hole. Pretty much like most of us, except for the money and the hair.

We don't NEED yet another puppet on the throne. We need someone that will cut through the BS, fire the worst offenders in the system and put us back on a course to support the principles this country was founded on.

No, I don't really think Trump can DO that, but he's a close-ish approximation and Cankles will simply destroy us.
Pretty much Pipes you nailed it.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I would like to see an HONEST poll about who won the debate. IF you GOOGLE debate poll, you get a long string of "Clinton won" results, but I suspect in reality trump drop kicked her in the polls, but they are too dishonest to let us see it.
Some interesting chatter on the news wires in the last couple of days.

First was a video article on the Bloomy Berg last week on how pollsters are having fits because they keep not predicting stuff. Brexit is their big one, but also the Senate win 2 years ago and other elections that blew pollsters away.

Allegedly it's because they can't call cell phones so they don't get a proper cross-section one America/Whereever. I think it's because the majority of people just can't be bothered with being a polled-person. Been there, done that, PITA. Now that the phone doesn't ring, (NOMOROBO) they can't ask anymore.

Second was an article in the WSJ today about how Trump is really an Independent.

REALLY!?!?!?!?

Oh gosh. It's taken people this long? He was ALWAYS an Independent. That ran on your ticket, you dolts.

FINALLY, there was a poll of Trump supporters. 96% of them STILL support Trump after his gaff on Saturday.

REALLY!?!?!?!?!? (LOL)

Honestly. People that are voting Trump are, basically, like the Brexit folks. They see the entire system as corrupt and want out. Trump isn't helping Republicans. Republicans aren't helping Trump.

And with this latest "Hillary hates gays" email leaked, I wonder if he'll pull more support from FAR Left folk, just because he won't get in the way of their gay lifestyle.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in November. Forget the USSC and the Republican Tax Plan. I'd like to see Trump win just to shut down the polls and virtually all of the cable news outlets. Talk about a massive blow. Blathering about him for a year and being dead wrong and seemingly in the D Party pockets.

GAHHH!!!!

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a batch of freshly harvested memes that I'll be posting over the next day or so.

Now, the point is not for us to just get a laugh out of them. Take the memes and spread them on other boards, facebook, twitter and other forms of social media.

I state that because some have complained of "too many memes" in the past, and dismiss them as being "not important".

This entire campaign season has been fought with memes. So when I post these, take them and go into battle with them. Win those hearts and minds over, because with blatant fraud being perpetrated against Trump like that pathetic NBC/WSJ poll that the newsreader on WBZ radio was practically wet over this morning, we need to spread our own memes to counter the psychological warfare being waged on the average voter.

Go forth and meme!

0f62c71069f8b33b6dce8db4b4f66a8c51d27343.png
1c2222.jpg
1clinton.jpg
1QUlcRc.jpg
2c4a66761f433449ccab5789daf3ef53cc3cad40.jpg
2c8bfb810a978ee6e48b03dfe998e24d9bfa4972.jpg
2d64ec5c312d327015c9719b3ac0581c6eb3ccff.jpg

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Consider this carefully: Do you REALLY want to see Hillary's face every day on TV for the next 8 years? Or would you rather put your dick in a vice and cut it off with a hacksaw?

Get out and VOTE TRUMP!

Top Bottom