The President Trump Megathread

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I see that that doochebag Kelly Ayotte has pulled a McCain and sold out to the Establishment Republicans. I won't vote for her, won't vote democrat either. Maybe write Hairy Johnson in. Silly bimbo is no different than scott brown.

Maui5150

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My thoughts... From the looney bin of my mind.

This country really deserves to burn in ashes and hopefully the strong republic will rise again out of it.

While neither candidate may be stellar, in Clinton you have a known liar, thief, who sells out our country for personal profits, is only interested in covering her own a$$, and would whore out her granddaughter if it made her $50. The amount of corruption 50 years ago would have made Watergate look like a blip.

Trump may not be the best statesman and the most capable diplomat when it comes to some of the decorum, but I think he honestly cares about the people any policy which he may want that may appear to be self-serving also would help a great many... He is a business man who sees the more money people have the more potential customers he has, where Hillary views us as chattel..

I have never watched the Walking Dead, but the allegory is an apt description of such a large number of our idiotic dumbed-down, Pavlovian reactive society who focus on minutia that just does not matter.

There was an amazing passage from "You Can't Go Home Again" that talks about how this pervasiveness quietly sneaks in and how to get rid of it is to only destroy and rebuild.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming down through Coos County last weekend on the way to Franconia, I was shocked at the number of "hospital to the right" signs I saw. There were quite a few as well coming through Sugar Hill, but I found that less surprising. [thinking]

A LOT of Bernie signs, too, including a big, fresh-looking one on 302 in (IIRC) Bath.

CosmicIrony

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
He was a democrat years ago when he was saying all that stuff and that is the way democrats are. Now he has learned not to be like them so he changed his ways. Leave it to democrats to bring up the mistakes of others while they do ten times worse in their own lives. Bill is a rapist according to the women he raped, yet didn't even stand trial. Yet they want Trump out for talking dirty, fugging hipocrits.
There is no evidence that he has changed his ways. And it is not simply "talking dirty", he is advocating sexual assault. Surely you can see the difference?

As for Bill, he is an example of a powerful man charming his way out the consequences of his actions. He has committed a variety of crimes that should have been prosecuted (by the way, the Republicans had 8 years to do that and didn't - the Democrats do not have that much power that they can prevent the Republicans from pursuing someone). He is not, however, running for President.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no evidence that he has changed his ways. And it is not simply "talking dirty", he is advocating sexual assault. Surely you can see the difference?

As for Bill, he is an example of a powerful man charming his way out the consequences of his actions. He has committed a variety of crimes that should have been prosecuted (by the way, the Republicans had 8 years to do that and didn't - the Democrats do not have that much power that they can prevent the Republicans from pursuing someone). He is not, however, running for President.
Old Bill drug the country through an impeachment and didn't have honor enough to resign. Hillary was by his side through all of his corruption. I guess you want more of the same, is that it?[rofl]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll see Nov 8th how offended women are. I can assure you that all of the women I know are offended. Don't know if any of them bought a copy of 50 Shades of Grey.
Never been there but suspect most women in Mass are always upset, it's part of the vaginafication of the country. Trump brings back a little testosterone so I can imagine how liberal women hate him.[smile]

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
What we've learned from this election

1. The DNC ran a crooked campaign to give Hillary the nomination.

2. Hillary spent her time as SOS engaged in espionage

3. The FBI ran a crooked investigation to keep Hillary out of prison

4. The DOJ looked the other way concerning Hillary's espionage

5. Hillary has a neurological disorder which causes her to have seizures and lose consciousness

6. Trump is heterosexual

Dean

Maui5150

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bill is a class act, and the Democrat women love him.

Nothing to see there... Not like he ditched his security detail to party on a private island with a person convicted of pedophilia. The Jeffrey Epstein case is even more insulting when you look how the charges were reduced.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

5. Hillary has a neurological disorder which causes her to have seizures and lose consciousness

6. Trump is heterosexual

Dean
It's still morning here and I was drinking coffee, hope you are proud of the mess...[laugh] Go Trump

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Be honest; how many of them were actually going to vote for Trump before this?
This.

I'd much rather have a decent man at the top.
But if the decent men are all going to run and apologize at the first MSM pileon, I'll take the cad who fights.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
One way to look at it is 50 Shades of Grey was only 'erotic' because the dude had money.

If 50 Shades of Grey took place in an Alabama trailer park it would have been a Criminal Minds episode.

Dean

Maui5150

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One way to look at it is 50 Shades of Grey was only 'erotic' because the dude had money.

If 50 Shades of Grey took place in an Alabama trailer park it would have been a Criminal Minds episode.

Dean
You might be surprised, but I have seen a ton of real crime stories like the above. Generally starts as people meeting off of a BDSM dating site and turns into person was held captive in a trailer for years and years

CosmicIrony

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

6. Trump is heterosexual

Dean
If that is what you've learned. you are definitely a slow learner. Trump has engaged in a long list of dishonorable behavior, stiffing contractors and suppliers, yet still managing to go bankrupt and screw his investors. Is that your role model?

CosmicIrony

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Old Bill drug the country through an impeachment and didn't have honor enough to resign. Hillary was by his side through all of his corruption. I guess you want more of the same, is that it?[rofl]
It's worth pointing out that it was the Republicans who dragged the country through an impeachment and couldn't get a conviction.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Opening of the Debate .
The lights come up, the moderator introduced the candidates.
Trump pulls a cigar out of his breast pocket , slowly slides it under his nose and then slips it back into his pocket and smiles.
Both Trump and Pence wore blue in their debates. I choose to believe it honored the contribution Monica made to our political system.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's worth pointing out that it was the Republicans who dragged the country through an impeachment and couldn't get a conviction.
It's bills actions and his lies that brought on impeachment, Republicans did what they were supposed to do and democrats let him walk.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's bills actions and his lies that brought on impeachment, Republicans did what they were supposed to do and democrats let him walk.
Yeah...cuz lying about a BJ reaches the level of high crimes against the state.

Thank god no one lied about any reasons to go to war! I mean...that is way worse than lying about getting some while in the White House.

Or, I dunno, lying about taking money from one dark source of money and re-routing it to pay for another dark project. You'd probably need some dupe of a colonel to cover it up for ya.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Thank god no one lied about any reasons to go to war! I mean...that is way worse than lying about getting some while in the White House.

Or, I dunno, lying about taking money from one dark source of money and re-routing it to pay for another dark project. You'd probably need some dupe of a colonel to cover it up for ya.
His answer should have been a steadfast, "None of your business. That's between my wife and I." Repeat as necessary.

Not a single lie and problem solved.

Lying to Congress was the crime he was impeached for, not getting a hummer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

He lied in court, that is a crime. So how many of you guys helped put Healy in office?[laugh]

Top Bottom