The President Trump Megathread

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I, too, thought Trump lost the debate. But, now I understand why I think that way. I'm on the Trump Train. I wanted him to hit her hard and repeatedly.

But, he did a good job of appealing to undecideds.

I spoke to three people yesterday, who think Trump is a horrible human being but are uncomfortable with a Hillary Presidency. All three were impressed by Trump, for his Fair Trade vs Free Trade comments and his "You've been here for 30 years and NOW you have ideas to fix the problem? You created the Problem!"

Obviously not scientific, and this is Massachusetts, so I have no idea which way they'll go. But It makes me feel better and I think the polls will reflect that in the next few days.

Also, spoke to a buddy out in Wisconsin. He's pretty confident Wisconsin will go Trump.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I admit I was harsh on you, and I'm, in a truthful moment of self reflection, literally beside myself (like many here probably are) watching the evaporation of my country, of everything I knew growing up.

I'm watching an absolutely despicably treasonous, Angela Merkel-worshipping viper attempting to wrest control of the nation for the next 40+ friggin years of Supreme Court decisions, and I'm literally not sleeping well over it. Maybe cuz I'm imagining a country that more closely resembles Massachusetts than a state in the "Heartland"....Maybe cuz the day I'd blasted out the posting came on a day where I'd just spent hours at the registry of motor vehicles, BURIED in line while" simple "transactions ahead of me took a half hour each as they tried to translate everything into English for the future Democratic voters in line in front of me, etc etc...

Maybe I'm just an angry white guy in his 50s who spends a good part of his day(s) peeling off the labels from my skin being slapped on me every time I open my mouth and speak my mind? Maybe I'm "taking it all to seriously", but.... what the absolute hell is more serious than the future of our country?

It's either Trump, and America is made great again, or it's "The United States of Germany", with my (God willing) future grandchildren going to school unrecognizable to me on their monthly "Wear a Hajib to promote diversity" day in their elementary school.

And if I'm a little "out of sorts" or angry, pissed, whatever, it's misdirected anger if it's directed at anyone here. Cuz I (in my head, not actually) keep calling Washington DC to register my frustration but they keep hanging up on me, labeling me as an angry deplorable.....

Either the great "Silent Majority" shows up and drives this despicable Alinsky-disciple snake and her even more despicable "husband" out of DC forever, or we simply lose everything we knew and were taught to love from day one.
I've never wished/prayed for anyone's health demise but found myself literally thrilled the day she belly-flopped into the van, but she's still standing.

And it's making me puke watching her smug, condescending, nodding-head like a dictator viewing her sheepish crowd as she sneers from the stage, and I'm dreading beyond dread at the even slight possibility of seeing that for even four days, let alone four years (plus 40 or more of SCOTUS)....I never dreamed it could all get this absolutely effed up.

Go flawed Donald Go.. (and sorry browncoat, you just happened to be in my line of fire the other day).
You hit the nail on the head brother. I feel like this all the time. I am literally scared for the future my two teenage daughters will face and their kids someday, who the heck knows what messes they will have to deal with. I understand the hesitation of folks to get extreme when they have families to support, I have been there, still am for a little while longer.

That said, the more things go in the pooper in this country the less concerned I am for preserving a comfortable existence now and the more concerned I become for trying to preserve some semblance of the America I love and I start to seriously wonder what sacrifices will have to be made by patriots in the coming years to save it. It is truly sobering and I do believe this election will have an enormous impact on all of it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I, too, thought Trump lost the debate. But, now I understand why I think that way. I'm on the Trump Train.
No, you thought that because he very very clearly lost the debate. These web polls are rigged.

It's exactly the same as when we all hit a "should there be more gun control" poll on some liberal newspaper's website. Every gun forum in America has a "hit this poll" thread about it. Trump supporters did the same thing with these stupid unscientific polls.

She didn't destroy him in the debate, but she definitely performed much better than he did. His answers were rambling and at times nonsensical. She had him on defense all night. He needs to double down and maybe consider actually preparing for the next one.

CaseHardened

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, you thought that because he very very clearly lost the debate. These web polls are rigged.
They are NOT rigged. That would imply the pollsters change the votes.

They are unscientific; they are self-selecting.

People that vote on them are news-junkies (like me).

We KNOW how unscrupulous Hillary is.

Sadly far too many "Lo-Info" voters will still vote on Nov 8th.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

It's exactly the same as when we all hit a "should there be more gun control" poll on some liberal newspaper's website. Every gun forum in America has a "hit this poll" thread about it. Trump supporters did the same thing with these stupid unscientific polls.

She didn't destroy him in the debate, but she definitely performed much better than he did. His answers were rambling and at times nonsensical. She had him on defense all night. He needs to double down and maybe consider actually preparing for the next one.
There is no question that HRC performed better, but people need to understand that she did not perform better in providing any substance wrt what she was going to do to make this country better. All she did was to deftly deflect any questions raised against her by not answering the questions directed at her by either Trump or the moderator. The majority of the time, she just deflected by changing the subject matter in her answers. In addition, the moderator asked no questions about emails, the Clinton Foundation "pay to play" and other issues dragging down her campaign.

I believe that the more sophisticated voters know that this is her MO as a professional politician, so it doesn't surprise me when I see polls showing Trump "won" the debate. This results of this one debate was not enough to change a voter's mind not to vote for Trump or to vote for HRC. In addition, her closing statements or cheap shots referring to what Trump has called women did not help her at all, and Trump's refusal to bring up the issues of Bill Clinton and his "bimbos," helped him. Not to mention HRC's cover-up for Bill and her attacks on these "bimbos" was the right road for Trump to take.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
There is no question that HRC performed better, but people need to understand that she did not perform better in providing any substance wrt what she was going to do to make this country better.
The people voting for her don't give a shit about substance. They want free college and vaginal rights.

Last edited:

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is why the debates are stupid.

They're trying to win the votes of the small percentage of morons who haven't made up their minds yet and still might vote.

#democracysucks
#RestoreTheRepublic

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The people voting for her don't give a shit about substance. They want free college and vaginal rights.
pretty much this. I wonder though how much they'll like their free college when they're earning $25K a year and get bumped up a tax bracket to pay for all the free shit.

A bachelors degree isn't worth much these days. It's basically ticking box on an application. Even and MBA isn't worth shit. These nitwit kids think they're going to have all kinds of job opportunities thrown at them simply bc they got a ****ing BA?[rofl]

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are NOT rigged. That would imply the pollsters change the votes.

They are unscientific; they are self-selecting.

People that vote on them are news-junkies (like me).

We KNOW how unscrupulous Hillary is.

Sadly far too many "Lo-Info" voters will still vote on Nov 8th.
Sure..."rigged" isn't the best choice of words. Either way, Trump lost the debate. All I was saying.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
pretty much this. I wonder though how much they'll like their free college when they're earning $25K a year and get bumped up a tax bracket to pay for all the free shit.

A bachelors degree isn't worth much these days. It's basically ticking box on an application. Even and MBA isn't worth shit. These nitwit kids think they're going to have all kinds of job opportunities thrown at them simply bc they got a ****ing BA?[rofl]
^ This, and too many kids in college driving up demand and cost. We need fewer colleges at a lot lower cost and more good manufacturing jobs. America needs to get back to making stuff and have only the best and brightest in colleges. Instead we have every Johnny and Jane going because they aren't ready to stop partying and grow up, put down the iPhone and xBox controller and get a haircut and a job.

CaseHardened

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ This, and too many kids in college driving up demand and cost. We need fewer colleges at a lot lower cost and more good manufacturing jobs. America needs to get back to making stuff and have only the best and brightest in colleges. Instead we have every Johnny and Jane going because they aren't ready to stop partying and grow up, put down the iPhone and xBox controller and get a haircut and a job.
Before the sixties students learned more in HIGH SCHOOL than most do out of College today.

My father used to tell me stories of getting beaten with Rattan in High School for any infraction. Discipline worked.

Teachers today are glorified babysitters (or prison guards). Administrators don't back them up - ever.

And the Salaries of College Professors are ridiculous.

[HR][/HR]
Elizabeth Warren’s Salary at Harvard: $429,981. Warren earned the sum from 2010 to 2011, excluding her earnings as an expert witness in an antitrust case ($90,000), as a consultant on a case involving asbestos victims ($43,938), from royalty fees ($136,946), or from the stuff that gets complicated: investments, real estate, renting out her multi-million-dollar home, and, you know, earnings from government appointments.

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Before the sixties students learned more in HIGH SCHOOL than most do out of College today.
My father used to tell me stories of getting beaten with Rattan in High School for any infraction.
High School? I was only in third grade and already got the "Stand still, hold your hand out and turn it over" and took two or three smacks per visit to the Principal's office....I'm fairly certain that if Mr. SantaMaria were still alive today, and there was no statute of limitations, he'd be facing at least a thousand separate charges (several upon ours truly) of assault & battery on young "children", his face plastered all over the Globe, Herald, every TV channel, etc...(you'd think I'd have learned after the first seven or eight walks of shame back to the classroom, my nearly-busted hand swollen about seven times its size like something you'd see in the old cartoons when someone would get hit with a hammer, etc).

CaseHardened

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
High School? I was only in third grade and already got the "Stand still, hold your hand out and turn it over" and took two or three smacks per visit to the Principal's office....I'm fairly certain that if Mr. SantaMaria were still alive today, and there was no statute of limitations, he'd be facing at least a thousand separate charges (several upon ours truly) of assault & battery on young "children", his face plastered all over the Globe, Herald, every TV channel, etc...(you'd think I'd have learned after the first seven or eight walks of shame back to the classroom, my nearly-busted hand swollen about seven times its size like something you'd see in the old cartoons when someone would get hit with a hammer, etc).
Yeah, the Nuns used to hit us with Wooden Clickers

They did not hurt much - but we were ASHAMED to be hit.

Today's animals have no dignity; and cannot be shamed.

[HR][/HR]
Ok, way off topic.

Pilgrim

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
The MSM is deriding all the polls that show Trump ahead as 'non scientific' so they don't count.

None of the MSM are doing head counts at any of the rallys they're both having where the skank is getting 200-300 people and Trump is filling entire arenas with thousands more outside who can't get in.

Unfortunately just saying she's winning flips idiots to vote for her because they don't want to vote for the person who they think is not going to win. Everyone likes a winner, right?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My opinion is that the response in the polls shows that Hillary voters seriously lack enthusiasm and that is the only reason the polls show Trump as winning.
If true, then hope for a very cold rainy November Tuesday to keep them home.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

CaseHardened

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My opinion is that the response in the polls shows that Hillary voters seriously lack enthusiasm and that is the only reason the polls show Trump as winning.
If true, then hope for a very cold rainy November Tuesday to keep them home.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk
Please Lord.....

CaseHardened

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trump may not have come off as well as the skank, but he was much more substantive on the issues than she was. I think people saw that.
Most also realize she is a FRAUD, who has had 23 years as an INSIDER.

Plenty of time to improve our lives.

FAIL FAIL FAIL

Top Bottom