The President Trump Megathread

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stand by my claim that McCarthy was a greater threat to our democracy than communists. You can disagree and go suck Roy Cohn off.
Wow, Henry, is that you? Is such a language hereditary?
Please, please, tell me that your account was hacked by Svetlana from Omsk!

Last edited:

June4th

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
No, I'm saying he got 70+million votes acting like an a-hole. If he'd wooed just 10m more voters, we wouldn't be going through any of this angst and Biden would be safely back in his basement.

Campaigning is partly a sales job. For a lot of voters, it's not based on facts or logic. Trump's failure to realize this is his fault. A lot of members here might do better to remember that there are vast swathes of this country who don't vote the way we do, for the reasons that we do. All the fraud in the world would not have overcome 80m Trump votes, especially if Biden only wound up with 64m.

All of this is moot anyway. He probably lost by a whisker, and even if he didn't, he's got no clear strategy to overturn this. "We've got evidence!" Yeah, right.
Among the right-leaning Chinese American community (yes, there are a lot of us), we often refer Trump as the President 'who rights the wrongs' (拨乱反正). It's a word Chinese historians started using around 500BC, to describe political leaders (kings and nobles then) who restored order from utter chaos, and corrected wickedness to righteousness.

Most of us idolize the Great Communicator, and his optimism and eloquence was what people yearned for after Carter era inflation and pessimism. On parallel, you can trace Trump's success to what most people were most sick of during Obama years. People picked a crass loudmouth because he dared to say what MSM and academia have conditioned people that you shouldn't even dare to say. Most people recognize Trump as an a*hole, but these people also know Trump is their a*hole, and they put Trump over HRC because 'F U, that's why' (even Michael Moore could see it).

The righteous anger (Rust Belt white populism, as MSM called after 2016) spread in every demographic sub group in 2020, and I even question the notion that Trump lost white males. I mean, really? Have American white males cucked that badly because of 'toxic masculinity' bashing? I don't buy it.

Cekim (I do miss his posts) articulated many times that the beauty of a free market system is that millions people with average intelligence will make better decisions based on self-interest in the long run than a few genius can in their ivory tower. Same thing with picking a president. Real people got off their couches and voted DJT in PERSON, because they want him to right the wrongs, not to smooth-talk with them. These real people are angry, because their eyes, ears, guts and brains all tell them that they got robbed.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The righteous anger (Rust Belt white populism, as MSM called after 2016) spread in every demographic sub group in 2020, and I even question the notion that Trump lost white males. I mean, really? Have American white males cucked that badly because of 'toxic masculinity' bashing? I don't buy it.
Im dont think Trump lost any ground with WM, he just didnt gain any. They were (are) his biggest group of supporters and I tend to think that he'd already maxxed out that demographic. He certainly made gains with every other group though.

apander

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very edgy right now because of the Covid-19 BS, the MSM, and the Election. It would not take much to set me Off. No threats, just EDGY.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since FOX appears to have switched sides they'll most likely give them softball questions and if they give them any hardball ones they'll of course deny any wrongdoing.
They should learn from KGB and open so called "transparency center in NA", just like infamous Kaspersky did. [rofl2]

When the hard drives are reformatted they can open transparency centers in every state. Must make sure Hanta advises them on the coffee beans flavor in company's cafeteria.

Wait! Maybe FOX is this transparency center already! [slap]

Last edited:

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very edgy right now because of the Covid-19 BS, the MSM, and the Election. It would not take much to set me Off. No threats, just EDGY.
You have good cause:

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

76Too

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
i don’t think you’re alone on this.

taking into consideration all the wrapped up bravado and misdirected hostility on NES, I can guarantee you that literally NO ONE here or anywhere wants what’s likely about to happen. Not to point the finger and childishly proclaim ‘they started it’, but we’re quite literally being backed into a corner.

With 75,000,000 like-minded patriots, this could either go really well, or end very poorly.

I joined the Marine Corps in 2011 to protect and defend the constitution in a time when our known ‘enemies’ were almost all foreign...never could I have ever dreamed back then that in less than 10 years time and an entire 8 year enlistment, that I’d be looking at fighting my own neighbors for the sole reason that they’re just not paying attention to the world around them.

Anyone that even remotely cares about the state of this country has likely been awake for at least a few years. Those too busy to care and just assuming that there’s ‘nothing they can do about it’ turn on NBC for their nightly news and that’s that. I truly believe that the majority of these weak minded people are not at fault for their beliefs, and just wanting to take the easy road.

Society has been (attempting to) condition us all for as long as I’ve been alive and probably even longer than that. It’s up to US to break the chains on the people around us...but I’ll be honest that I haven’t been very successful myself. We have some serious work to do if we’re EVER going to get back to being unified as a nation.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Federal case to be filed against GA this week.

Powell claims:

"You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia."

Among the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell were:

• Joe Biden votes being "weighted" at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
  • Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
  • Modifications made to voting machines after statutory cutoff dates for changes.
  • Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton's primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
  • Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
"Georgia is probably going to be the first state I'm gonna blow up," Powell said rhetorically with her pending lawsuits alleging massive voter fraud.

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
From a comment by Lambda on Youtube.

"This just in: election officials running elections while ignoring every election law on the books in large blue cities have investigated themselves and declared themselves to have the most secure election process in history."

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or the kid in the backseat who asks "Are we there yet?" as you're pulling out of the driveway? [grin]
Even if Picton is not, the point remains that many in todays society ARE that kid. And the MSM feeds that mindset. This makes it an uphill battle on the perception and publicity side.
General public, us included, missed the fact that one man band can't win with zero participation from other gladiators. So, we are planting our butts in the arena hoping for a great spectacle, while barbarians are the the border already, and some of our cities are looted by hoodlums funded by oligarchs. I am sure DJT is disappointed by our non-performance. Our excuse is a bat juice from China. Hollywood would never come up with a better scenario.

View: https://youtu.be/FI1ylg4GKv8

Reactions: TLB

Jude Thaddeus

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
General public, us included, missed the fact that one man band can't win with zero participation from other gladiators. So, we are planting our butts in the arena hoping for a great spectacle, while barbarians are the the border already, and some of our cities are looted by hoodlums funded by oligarchs. I am sure DJT is disappointed by our non-performance. Our excuse is a bat juice from China. Hollywood would never come up with a better scenario.

This is why I sit and wait for others to reach the same conclusion I have....that in order to fix this, "eggs" will have to be broken around the country. Even then, good may not conquer evil.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don’t think you’re alone on this.

taking into consideration all the wrapped up bravado and misdirected hostility on NES, I can guarantee you that literally NO ONE here or anywhere wants what’s likely about to happen. Not to point the finger and childishly proclaim ‘they started it’, but we’re quite literally being backed into a corner.

With 75,000,000 like-minded patriots, this could either go really well, or end very poorly.

I joined the Marine Corps in 2011 to protect and defend the constitution in a time when our known ‘enemies’ were almost all foreign...never could I have ever dreamed back then that in less than 10 years time and an entire 8 year enlistment, that I’d be looking at fighting my own neighbors for the sole reason that they’re just not paying attention to the world around them.

Anyone that even remotely cares about the state of this country has likely been awake for at least a few years. Those too busy to care and just assuming that there’s ‘nothing they can do about it’ turn on NBC for their nightly news and that’s that. I truly believe that the majority of these weak minded people are not at fault for their beliefs, and just wanting to take the easy road.

Society has been (attempting to) condition us all for as long as I’ve been alive and probably even longer than that. It’s up to US to break the chains on the people around us...but I’ll be honest that I haven’t been very successful myself. We have some serious work to do if we’re EVER going to get back to being unified as a nation.
Great post! Thank you!

Nothing unifies better than misery. In America misery comes immediately when Market Basket trucks do not show up for a week.

The psychological problem with the communism is in it's popularity. Free healthcare, it makes sense. Free education, why not? Everybody equal? It makes sense! Student's loans forgiven? Great! Communism has a great marketing, it fails on delivery. From marketing to delivery we can assume 10-15 years. During that period of time commies will be blaming everyone for dreams not fulfilled. We, the enemies of the working class, will be gone faster than we can hide somewhere. Hanta will hunt us.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is why I have so little patience when it comes to completely writing off MSM and relying too heavily on alt-sources or any narrow new sources (whether they're left or right)... they throw out sh*t like that birthday celebration video as fact. And everybody who wants to believe in conspiracies eats it up without question.
This is why I have so little patience when it comes to completely writing off a President who has done more with less than any other President before him just because he once made a mocking gesture that you found to be personally insulting.

And how would I know this because you never have come out and said a single thing of substance regarding the origins of your vitriol? Because I witnessed it myself thru the use of one word...

Retard.

Enjoy your day.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Almost like its his "Spartacus Moment"

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Federal case to be filed against GA this week.

Powell claims:

"You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia."

Among the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell were:

• Joe Biden votes being "weighted" at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
  • Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
  • Modifications made to voting machines after statutory cutoff dates for changes.
  • Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton's primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
  • Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
"Georgia is probably going to be the first state I'm gonna blow up," Powell said rhetorically with her pending lawsuits alleging massive voter fraud.
I know there was fraud but 1 and 2 seem like saying the same thing twice

Top Bottom