The President Trump Megathread

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Car veers all the way to the right hard up against the curb rather than staying in the middle of the lane after reasonably pulling through the crowd initially as it turned through the slip lane.
Is this at the very beginning? Ive watched a few times and tbh I still cant really see whats going on until the car pulls away

MarlboroughMan

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
according to twatter, that is an old video. I want to believe it was from 2 days ago!
This is why I have so little patience when it comes to completely writing off MSM and relying too heavily on alt-sources or any narrow new sources (whether they're left or right)... they throw out sh*t like that birthday celebration video as fact. And everybody who wants to believe in conspiracies eats it up without question.

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This is why I have so little patience when it comes to completely writing off MSM and relying too heavily on alt-sources or any narrow new sources (whether they're left or right)... they throw out sh*t like that birthday celebration video as fact. And everybody who wants to believe in conspiracies eats it up without question.
LSM is close to 100% lies, misdirection and propaganda. Lies of omission are still in fact lies

EJFudd

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They know how to cheat, we knew it was going to happen and it STILL happened

View attachment 414047
The moral of the story is: If you're gonna cheat, CHEAT BIG! Cheat really BIG! Cheat so frigging big that people will say "MAN, THAT CAN'T HAVE HAPPENED BECAUSE IT'S TOO BIG"! "IT'S TOO BIG TO HAPPEN IN OUR AMERICA"! "SOMEONE WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT." [thinking]

But the Godless Dims knew that they had the media on their side to cover it up and the big tech billionaires to help cover it up and the Deep State conspirators to help cover it up and thousands upon thousands of mindless Dim foot soldiers to help cover it up and Soros mega-billions and his "special" voting tally machines to make it oh so easy. :mad:

I am disgusted beyond words. Sadly, people are going to bury their heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen... because believing that it did happen with so many people knowing and conspiring and looking the other way to pull it off is too much to take. 🙁

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Bad news...and some good news You are more likely to be murdered than raped or robbed.. with the rise in violent crime Homicides skyrocket across U.S. during pandemic, while robberies and rapes plummet

It is almost a day's worth of Chicago.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The moral of the story is: If you're gonna cheat, CHEAT BIG! Cheat really BIG! Cheat so frigging big that people will say "MAN, THAT CAN'T HAVE HAPPENED BECAUSE IT'S TOO BIG"! "IT'S TOO BIG TO HAPPEN IN OUR AMERICA"! "SOMEONE WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT." [thinking]

But the Godless Dims knew that they had the media on their side to cover it up and the big tech billionaires to help cover it up and the Deep State conspirators to help cover it up and thousands upon thousands of mindless Dim foot soldiers to help cover it up and Soros mega-billions and his "special" voting tally machines to make it oh so easy. :mad:

I am disgusted beyond words. Sadly, people are going to bury their heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen... because believing that it did happen with so many people knowing and conspiring and looking the other way to pull it off is too much to take. 🙁
The apathy runs deep in America these days. Hard to fight against it. A case like this election would take years to put together properly but they dont even have months

AAND...mass shooting season seems to be open again so that'll give people something else to focus on. Every new thing knocks the last old thing off the front page to be forgotten forever. Remember that guy whats-his-name who was providing little girls and boys for the rich and powerful?

The Dem cheat machine this time around reminds me of shoplifters. If one guy tries to walk out of the store with something, its easy to catch him. If 40 people simultaneously flood into a store, grab shit and run out theres not much anyone can do. Even if you are able to grab one or two people and prove your case, its just one or two people so whats the big deal?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of like with the pics of kids in cages that Trump did...........except........the pics and video were from the 0bama era and they never corrected it.
And there were no 'cages'. I was there. There were partitions, made of chicken wire or whatever that standard wire yard fencing, (something like 20ft x 40 ft) but no one would ever call them cages. The word 'cage' makes it sound like we had them in dog kennels.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
No, I'm saying he got 70+million votes acting like an a-hole. If he'd wooed just 10m more voters, we wouldn't be going through any of this angst and Biden would be safely back in his basement.

Campaigning is partly a sales job. For a lot of voters, it's not based on facts or logic. Trump's failure to realize this is his fault. A lot of members here might do better to remember that there are vast swathes of this country who don't vote the way we do, for the reasons that we do. All the fraud in the world would not have overcome 80m Trump votes, especially if Biden only wound up with 64m.

All of this is moot anyway. He probably lost by a whisker, and even if he didn't, he's got no clear strategy to overturn this. "We've got evidence!" Yeah, right.
First off he's got multiple sworn testimony from multiple eye witnesses the path is pretty clear he wants the results thrown out and the republican majority in the state houses to vote him in.

And with the amount of eye witnesses they have...they could get a murder conviction.

Also if he were more polished and polite he may grab 10 million votes for being polished at the expense of 10 million people who don't want a smooth talking politician to blow smoke up their asses again.

apander

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are right, they will be crying.
will be WISHING they could have Trump back.
but....who will know because the media will not cover it.

but hey, they have a future still. All those hot soccer moms can start turning tricks to feed their starving families....
Where do you live? Most soccer moms around here are not Hot.!

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
First off he's got multiple sworn testimony from multiple eye witnesses the path is pretty clear he wants the results thrown out and the republican majority in the state houses to vote him in.
And until he presents that sworn testimony in court, it all means nothing. Nothing at all.

What's he waiting for?

As for the "seating the electors" thing? Forget about it. If the Left did that, it'd be go time, and rightly so. It's no better now just because our side is making noises about it.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And until he presents that sworn testimony in court, it all means nothing. Nothing at all.

What's he waiting for?

As for the "seating the electors" thing? Forget about it. If the Left did that, it'd be go time, and rightly so. It's no better now just because our side is making noises about it.
Why? Fraud is fraud. There's a reason those provisions are in the Constitution.

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And until he presents that in court, it all means nothing. Nothing at all.

What's he waiting for?
Um, they're still collecting evidence and preparing their case. Many trials take months to prepare for and they only have a few short weeks. This "instant gratification" perspective of "show the evidence now" is symptomatic of a decline in our current culture. Some stuff just takes time.

I'm old enough to remember working on an office without email. You talked on the phone and mailed printed reports to people for review. They would send you back their hand-written comments. While email has sped up the communication process, the underlying work still takes time.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

What's he waiting for?

You teach the youth of America lol?
You understand how court cases work right? You find witness they make sworn testimony under oath...which is the stage were at. Then that goes in front of a judge or jury who reviews the evidence to see if there is enough evidence to proceed with an indictment, from there it goes to court. When its in court then discovery happens and we see the public affidavits.

We're not going to see evidence for a few weeks

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

County in TX hires Heider Garcia as their Elections Admin. He worked for Smartmatic for 12 years and prior to that earned his engineering degree in Venezuela. County goes blue for the first time since the 1960s. [thinking]

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Um, they're still collecting evidence and preparing their case. Many trials take months to prepare for and they only have a few short weeks. This "instant gratification" perspective of "show the evidence now" is symptomatic of a decline in our current culture. Some stuff just takes time.

I'm old enough to remember working on an office without email. You talked on the phone and mailed printed reports to people for review. They would send you back their hand-written comments. While email has sped up the communication process, the underlying work still takes time.
I've been saying that ever since Election Day: it's not an "instant-gratification society" requiring haste. It's the Electoral College, which meets three weeks from now.

He knows this. If he can't get his act together quickly enough for his hail-mary pass to matter, it's pissing into the wind.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
You teach the youth of America lol?
You understand how court cases work right? You find witness they make sworn testimony under oath...which is the stage were at. Then that goes in front of a judge or jury who reviews the evidence to see if there is enough evidence to proceed with an indictment, from there it goes to court. When its in court then discovery happens and we see the public affidavits.

We're not going to see evidence for a few weeks
See my post just above this one. He doesn't have unlimited time.

Besides, people here are saying "we have this" evidence already. Put up or shut up.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Besides, people here are saying "we have this" evidence already. Put up or shut up.
He is in federal court every suit filed has evidence... however he can't file until the election is certified in the state because the election isn't over until its certified.

If they don't certify in a timely fashion then he invokes the 14th amendment and gets another 6 months for this crap to settle

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Grid 17S with bugout longterm shelter and great fi

What's he waiting for?

Were you a kid that could never sit down and be patient and constantly badgered the parents for more, more and a little more??!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I get what you are saying, but as I (and many others) have said, that's just not how the legal system works, especially at the federal level. There is a very strong chance this will all not be done in time for the electoral college to meet. What happens next will be something that has only happened once or twice (?) in the history of the US. This will be living in 'interesting times' as the Chinese proverb likes to say.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am enjoying these last independent discussions about elections.

We will not be talking like this next time around.

Have you ever seen Maduro, Putin or Lukashenko wondering what went wrong with their election campaigns? [rofl2]

We all know now (even those pollsters know) that elections were rigged. We have moved into "You'll pretend you are our president, and we will pretend we have voted for you" category.

In countries like Russia, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan general public knows already for many decades that elections are just a required formality. They show up, drop something in the box, and make sure the dudes in dark coats do notice their presenceh list. and checked their name on the list.

My father refused to vote for the one and only commie on the ballot. He wanted to be in those 2.7% which did not participate. So, local comrades, who vouched for 100% participation during fake elections always sent group of little pioneers, one policeman and one communist to our apartment. We could see them coming from the distance because they had red flags and they were all singing happy communist songs. Our entire high rise was begging our father to vote. "We need to repair the roof, we need asphalt on the driveway......Please, please, vote!"

My father dressed up in his uniform of the army which was canceled by commies, slowly opened the door and waited for the delegation to reach our floor. When they all stood in front of our doors he shouted loudly: "Get the f out of here! You have killed my father!" Usually they quickly ran down the staircase. Sometimes they screamed on the way out: "Traitor!" Policeman was also running because he was there to protect the children, so when children ran he had to follow.

Our roof was never fixed, our driveway was never paved, and me and my brothers were not allowed to go to any university. We were immediately drafted in the communist military, where they were sure we'll change our minds eventually. My father stuck to this "voting ritual" for almost 40 years.
When communism folded in 1989 new regime returned to my father everything the communists took away from my father's family. Buildings, fields, cows, horses, equipment, everything was returned and my father became one of the largest farmers. He is still alive today, and I can't explain to him why America is in love with the communism he was hating all his life.

Communists never invent anything new. They go back to old methods. Lenin went back to "dictatorship of the proletariat". Stalin implemented "red terror" and was proud of it. None of that was progressive or new, but they did promote it as such.

When you are preparing for things to come, study history of the communist parties. That will tell you, what to expect next. I can assure you, that you will be lucky if you end up in those 2.7% non-voters. Everybody around you will give up! They will need a new roof or a license to own a BB gun.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No kidding!

Just elect Creepy Joe and Dr. Biden will come with him and magically end this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PANDEMIC! [rofl2] [rofl2]

I refuse to be an idiot you are targeting with your f media!

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Were you a kid that could never sit down and be patient and constantly badgered the parents for more, more and a little more??!!
Or the kid in the backseat who asks "Are we there yet?" as you're pulling out of the driveway? [grin]
Even if Picton is not, the point remains that many in todays society ARE that kid. And the MSM feeds that mindset. This makes it an uphill battle on the perception and publicity side.

Top Bottom