Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if you're being serious or not. In the context he used it, the word "coyote" refers to a person who smuggles people, drugs and guns across the Mexican-American border.
serious as a heart attack.

those coyotes are BRUTAL.

maybe we can have NO COYOTE zones....those work well for handguns.

:)

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I wonder if he is lying intentionally, or he is just that dumb. Both?
The problem with the Biden crime family, the Clinton crime family, the Pelosi Crime family, etc., is that they completely lack virtue or a conscience, they are all pathological liars who thirst for power. They are so protected by the media, and it is clear that the federal security apparatus is completely corrupted, and also protecting politicians that will not rock their boat, nor hold them accountable. Biden has had to drop out of 2 elections for lying, and then even the liberal media held him accountable, now I think it was likely they just wanted another candidate to win and it had nothing to do with integrity. The corrupt politicians and the deep state honchos, all career types, can't control the internet (yet), but they are working on it with sophisticated military grade social media manipulation algorithms, but they underestimate the intelligence of the average citizen in their arrogance fueled by their unchecked power.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
serious as a heart attack.

those coyotes are BRUTAL.

maybe we can have NO COYOTE zones....those work well for handguns.

:)
Ranchers along the border have to leave food and water available for the illegals or else the livestock and other supplies are raided and vandalized. (read it on the internet or something to it must be true I dunno)

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Never liked this commie shit stain, but even this leftists media fluffer can't deny the truth of what Trump's presidency has met for blacks:

Never liked him either, but nice to see him admit that. I think there is a growing realization among some blacks that Dems just pander to them and take their votes for granted while trying to keep them on the plantation. What better way to free them than a vibrate economy? Give people the opportunity to earn a good living and they will have higher self-worth. Candace Owens is great on this topic.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're right on the money. I voted today at my Town Hall and after the process was completed wished I hadn't.

My ballot went into an envelope with a printed label with my name and address on it and then the sealed envelope into a lockbox. So much for anonymous voting. Someone is going to open that envelope with my name on it and feed my ballot into the voting machine at some point. In theory.

Well, this is Massachusetts so it hardly matters but if I were a Bolshevik looking for a list of names of Trump voters this would be a good way to start collecting them.
You got it, my friend! Registration is booking the gulag for you automatically. You may think you are voting, in reality you are just booking yourself in.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to see something scary?

This website with offices in China are outing Trump donors from the public record. I typed in my personal address and it pulled up my neighborhood showing all around me who donated to TRUMP including me.

Mysterious "Donald Trump Watch" Website -- With Offices in China -- Reveals Addresses of Local Trump Donors for Antifa and BLM Terrorist Targeting
I gave it a try. It is quite obsolete. It listed only ONE donation I have made in 2016.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's sad that all the dems have is biden. I'm embarrassed for them. Harris was the only dem to say yes, even more embarrassing.
What is embarrassing are them lawn signs. Really? Somebody should update these morons that even Lenin, while technically still among us, has been dead for almost a century now.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well worth the 2min read.

Top Bottom