The President Trump Megathread

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
you are right, the internet appears to be scrubbed of all the liberals, liberal talking heads--all crying and shaking on election night 2016. you can not find those videos. The Ministry of Truth has done their job, apparently. The only videos left are all Doubleplusgood ones of how Hillary deserved to win.
Holy crap, is that true? I was just watching them two weeks ago. This is really scary that the Tech Devils are memory holing all of the stuff they don't want people to see. Right out of Orwell...

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
American politics in a nutshell. A self-enrichment program for the "ruling class". Scott Brown tried to stop insider trading in Congress, but things went back to the way they were....

ETA, forgotten link:

Last edited:

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited:

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Trump is running a little better now (versus 2016) than he was a few days ago in battlegrounds... In the incorrect polls. Trending on the right direction.

Like I said before. Check out the Biden vs Clinton charts. He's trailing her consistently.

Screenshot_20201017-203954_Chrome.jpg

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holy crap, is that true? I was just watching them two weeks ago. This is really scary that the Tech Devils are memory holing all of the stuff they don't want people to see. Right out of Orwell...
if i were to guess, they are still there....SOMEWHERE...you just can not find them when you search for them.
i bet if you actually saved the link you watched it on 2 weeks ago, it would still play.

they dont want to be caught "censoring" things...but they are not against training their AI bots to bury the stuff they do not like

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Trump is running a little better now (versus 2016) than he was a few days ago in battlegrounds... In the incorrect polls. Trending on the right direction.

The Biden campaign is admitting the polls are wrong:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AfsEXRZuc0

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Biden campaign tried to have a boat rally...

View attachment 400922

Not really but if they did...
I’m honestly surprised there aren’t more incidents at these boat rallies. That’s a lot of displacement in tight quarters. Whether it’s a wave or a hull displacing water, your options are angle and power, and that kind of proximity to other boats severely limits those. Not to mention the energy from that displacement from so many different hulls and wheels that close together is not exactly predictable.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just to show what bottom feeding scum liberals are .
Today there where 4 young men (mid teens) in the town square here today holding a Trump banner and waving to cars.
A call came over the scanner about a mob of youths threatening drivers.
It appears the officer on duty must have been close by keeping an eye on things and radioed back right away that it was a group of very polite young men exercising their first amendment rights.
The wife went by about the same time and they were well off the road in the grass of the common waving and smiling .

Someone just couldn't have anyone else oppose their agenda.

Top Bottom