The President Trump Megathread

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wonder what happened to all the Bernie bro's who were saying they were going to "Burn cities " if Bernie got hosed again?

Last edited:

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone who thinks they're gonna "drop Biden" is dreaming. They're stuck, they're f*cked, and they know fully well they're stuck and f*cked.
Instead they'll use the CoronaVirus/Covid/Trump killed so many Americans by being stoopid and Biden is smarter and..." (blah blah) and try desperately to ride it out and hope some of the swing states believe their bullsh*t and/or are" tired of Trump" and/or (etc etc etc). Their only viable alternative at this point would be Cuomo, who's already said "Nyet" to his fellow comrades... and if they did try to convince him and "installing" him? as their nominee?.. Uncle Paulie Soprano against Trump?..

"Let me know how that works out for ya".

Just sayin'

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
2016 had the shirts with deplorable on them. Are this years shirts going to have "I Aint black"? Biden needs to be hit by a bus and put out of his embarrassing misery. WOW!! Can you just imagine the uproar if Trump had said that?

Last edited:

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone who thinks they're gonna "drop Biden" is dreaming. They're stuck, they're f*cked, and they know fully well they're stuck and f*cked.
Instead they'll use the CoronaVirus/Covid/Trump killed so many Americans by being stoopid and Biden is smarter and..." (blah blah) and try desperately to ride it out and hope some of the swing states believe their bullsh*t and/or are" tired of Trump" and/or (etc etc etc). Their only viable alternative at this point would be Cuomo, who's already said "Nyet" to his fellow comrades... and if they did try to convince him and "installing" him? as their nominee?.. Uncle Paulie Soprano against Trump?..

Just sayin'
And anyone who thinks that Trump automatically bests Biden is smoking crack. This is going to be another nail biter, right down to the wire!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just sayin'
This. But they will add a young, non white , woman VP, and it she that will get lots of the attention. Might even say he would be 1 term, so you would be voting this ticket for 12 years , new VP of course for the next term. I think this is how they are going to sell it to the party. Take attention off of uncle Joe.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And anyone who thinks that Trump automatically bests Biden is smoking crack. This is going to be another nail biter, right down to the wire!
...and not only will the Donks cancel their convention, they'll delay the announcement of the replacement candidate until the very last legally possible time to have it appear on the ballots. At that moment, said person will be anointed by the media as the Christ, even if it's someone (once again, I'm thinking back to 2008 and looking towards Chicago) we've never heard of.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nope. It'll be some super-secret candidate the Donk politburo has waiting in the wings.
Nothing secret about it

The candidate is 100% guaranteed to be an existing politician

Until Cuomo's "Aushwitz" moment with his murder of old folks in long term care facilities wrt Rona I would have put my money on him being the candidate.....he's out and going to be fighting for survival any moment now with massive lawsuits

Scroll down the list of donk candidates that have already dropped out......

Wittle Petey is probably a viable candidate

Julian Castro

Liawatha (less likely)

Klobuchar.....she's a frightening human being.....but she's been marketing herself as a "moderate" despite the facts.....

It WONT be Hillary

I could ALMOST see them try to pull a stunt with her daughter but no.....

In the eyes of Donks I could see Moochelle Obama being the most viable "Celebrity" but I dont think she's really interested in giving up that nice cushy life she has

Most of the Donk governors are embroiled in stalinist rona lockdown scandals that will almost certainly prohibit them from running

I wouldnt be surprised if Biden is involuntarily committed to a mental institution before the primary.....dems are really in a world of hurt (thankfully)

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing secret about it

Probably, but NOT notable. The stale-cappuccino-colored creature was virtually unknown before becoming a two-termer. What they want: someone without notable baggage that checks one or more boxes. And that's why they want to push the change as late as they can: to minimize the scrutiny that may find some baggage. (S)he(it) will be called a "rising star" of course. And again will be lionized by the MSM.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Probably, but NOT notable. The stale-cappuccino-colored creature was virtually unknown before becoming a two-termer. What they want: someone without notable baggage that checks one or more boxes. And that's why they want to push the change as late as they can: to minimize the scrutiny that may find some baggage. (S)he(it) will be called a "rising star" of course. And again will be lionized by the MSM.
.....but this is the end of May......caucuses/etc have already happened and we're butting up against the national primaries

If this were november or december of 2019 I would totally agree with you.......

Their only option is to run biden along with a strong VP that really runs as defacto potus....OR they have a brokered primary........that has a near zero chance of going well

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This. But they will add a young, non white , woman VP, and it she that will get lots of the attention. Might even say he would be 1 term, so you would be voting this ticket for 12 years , new VP of course for the next term. I think this is how they are going to sell it to the party. Take attention off of uncle Joe.
Susan Rice. Competent, experienced, has half a brain, is not too caught up in obama era shenanigans.

Heck, she might actually be the presidential nominee if biden craps his pants a couple more times.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.....but this is the end of May......caucuses/etc have already happened and we're butting up against the national primaries

If this were november or december of 2019 I would totally agree with you.......

Their only option is to run biden along with a strong VP that really runs as defacto potus....OR they have a brokered primary........that has a near zero chance of going well
I don't think you understand. Donk party "rules" grant WIDE latitude to their politburo (DNC) to make whatever rule changes they'd like. They have a "national emergency" as a convenient excuse - hell I just posted the Bethlehem (CT) Fair just canceled, and that's SEPTEMBER. And they're pushing HARD for nationwide votingfraud-by-mail. OF COURSE they'll call off the convention, make the candidate change cuz Ol Joe is "incapacitated" (voluntarily or otherwise), and proceed apace with the cheating.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I wish trump would just launch a media campaign that says something like, I trust black people to make their own decisions. Then highlight how is economic policies helped the minority unemployment rate

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Nothing secret about it

Until Cuomo's "Aushwitz" moment with his murder of old folks in long term care facilities wrt Rona I would have put my money on him being the candidate.....he's out and going to be fighting for survival any moment now with massive lawsuits

Julian Castro

Liawatha (less likely)

Klobuchar.....she's a frightening human being.....but she's been marketing herself as a "moderate" despite the facts.....

It WONT be Hillary

In the eyes of Donks I could see Moochelle Obama being the most viable "Celebrity" but I dont think she's really interested in giving up that nice cushy life she has

Most of the Donk governors are embroiled in stalinist rona lockdown scandals that will almost certainly prohibit them from running

I wouldnt be surprised if Biden is involuntarily committed to a mental institution before the primary.....dems are really in a world of hurt (thankfully)
Doesnt Cuomo have a huge approval rating in NY atm? I dont think the average person on the street even knows about him pulling that stunt with the nursing homes. If he was Native American Id be tempted to say it was payback foir the smallpox blankets. If the MSM tells the sheep hes the second coming, then thats how theyll view him. Hes the guy who comes to mind to replace JB. Or Obamas tranny wife.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesnt Cuomo have a huge approval rating in NY atm? I dont think the average person on the street even knows about him pulling that stunt with the nursing homes.
They'd find out pretty quickly, Trump will see to that.

I don't think it'll be Cuomo. It'll be an unknown the Donk politburo has safely under their thumb, yet who can be sold as a wunderkind. The name will go overnight from "who?" to you'd have to be living under a rock not to know.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
They'd find out pretty quickly. I don't think it'll be Cuomo. It'll be an unknown the Donk politburo has safely under their thumb, yet who can be sold as a wunderkind. The name will go overnight from "who?" to you'd have to be living under a rock not to know.
Dont forget, Obama wasnt a last minute thing. He made a speech at the Dem convention when Kerry ran I think? They all fawned over him like he was Jesus come back to life. Should have been a heads up for our side. Anyway theyll have next to no time to pump someone up this time.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dont forget, Obama wasnt a last minute thing. He made a speech at the Dem convention when Kerry ran I think? They all fawned over him like he was Jesus come back to life. Should have been a heads up for our side. Anyway theyll have next to no time to pump someone up this time.
Oblunder made his "Debut" a lot earlier than that......they were hyping him for months

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making a speech in front of their own, versus being in the national conscious, are two different things. For all intents and purposes, he was a New Thing when he was nominated. And that was then, and if anything the national attention span has decreased. They'll put someone else forward at the last possible moment, and that person will IMMEDIATELY become the Christ.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't think you understand. Donk party "rules" grant WIDE latitude to their politburo (DNC) to make whatever rule changes they'd like. They have a "national emergency" as a convenient excuse - hell I just posted the Bethlehem (CT) Fair just canceled, and that's SEPTEMBER. And they're pushing HARD for nationwide votingfraud-by-mail. OF COURSE they'll call off the convention, make the candidate change cuz Ol Joe is "incapacitated" (voluntarily or otherwise), and proceed apace with the cheating.
Yes....hence Brokered Convention.....

The politburo will never give up control.....hence super delegates

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes....hence Brokered Convention.....

The politburo will never give up control.....hence super delegates
Of course, but as someone else pointed out, why even have the drama of kicking Joe to the curb at a convention (and dealing with mewling BerineBros) when you can say "Wuhan! Wuhan! Emergency! Emergency!" and just do the whole thing in a smoke-filled meeting?

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing secret about it

Julian Castro

Liawatha (less likely)

It WONT be Hillary

Can't be Castro as Biden has already stated it will be a woman. It was going to be Gretchen Whitmer as the Dems need MI in November, badly however she has really stepped in it big time at home. Harris maybe but Biden already wins CA.

Top Bottom