The President Trump Megathread

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You either can't read, comprehend, or both, or you a simply a liar. I said no such thing. For the last month I've been sheltering in place, only venturing out for food and needed supplies. I'll admit that I have a Chinese friend that's been here as a citizen for 10 years. He's pretty much in contact with friends in china daily, so I've had advanced heads up. So once again you're full of crap and once again I ask, give this thread a break will you please.
You sound like you're really struggling with the mass shelter in place order

Just sayin.....you might want to talk to someone about your anger management issues and projection problems

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
You sound like you're really struggling with the mass shelter in place order

Just sayin.....you might want to talk to someone about your anger management issues and projection problems

Can you guys just f***ing stop it with the purse fight or take it to PM? None of this has to do with Trump. Let it go.

-Mike

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does this surprise you ???
? huh? ... not real sure why you are dumping on me about this ?

It absolutely doesn't surprise me, but its not something that you ever much see mentioned in the media

There are many that are completely oblivious to this POS money-tossing, elitist, psychopathic, country-usurping, world-dominance-puppeteer

Last edited:

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I liked the POTUS status update last night that included the need for the country to be self sufficient and independent of any need for foreign help for any reason. The states should also apply the same philosophy and use the hot spot map to see how much they need to do to get to their own level of independence and not cry for more help than possibly be supplied to get them out of the sh*[email protected] environment they created for themselves.

I also liked the long term (Zombie Movie) blood plasma transfusion approach for a long term fix for this Chinese weaponized biological virus attack. Sounds like the blood plasma from "Spreaders" that recovered may have quickly testable antibodies that can be used to help others to build an immunity. They can also be identified for a quick return to work once the transmission potential has been proven to be negative. I'd think about a non visible IR ink tat barcode on their foreheads :)
Heh...kinda hard for states to help themselves out when the feds keep outbidding them on supplies. The states are trying to do what Trump said. The governors need to handle their business. Well, how about the feds get out of the way and let them do exactly that? WTF!

As for self sufficiency, sure I agree therer. But when you look at people on this board who constantly complain about the price of X or Y when it is American made and how it is cheaper from China...this is the type of shit you will run into.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
? huh? ... not real sure why you are dumping on me about this ?
Sorry, no insult intended.
I was expecting a small comment or emoticon to accompany your post.

It absolutely doesn't surprise me
Me neither, in fact, this is what we should have expected from that douche.

but its not something that you ever much see mentioned in the media
That's also expected^

There are many that are completely oblivious to this POS money-tossing, elitist, psychopathic, country-usurping, world-dominance-puppeteer
Also true^

Lowbird

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Could you link the source for that document, it seems to start in the middle and I'd prefer to see the entire context. It references a laundry list above but that isn't included.
Basically what we have the other thread for. Twitter is implying that the Fed is going to die as a result, which is good. I haven't found anymore proof of that theory though.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Basically what we have the other thread for. Twitter is implying that the Fed is going to die as a result, which is good. I haven't found anymore proof of that theory though.

Thread link?

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you remember me asking for our military to come home soon because it will be needed here? Well, it is coming. We are few weeks behind EU:

The German army will withdraw some of its soldiers from Iraq as the COVID-19 pandemic spreads in Middle Eastern countries.

Soldiers who are not essential for ongoing missions on the ground will return to Germany, Bundeswehr commanders confirmed on Sunday. Some troops already landed in Germany on Sunday morning, according to Germany's DPA news agency.

Top Bottom