The President Trump Megathread

deerdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got confused first thing this morning. I click on the DT thread but thought I went to a different thread. Two pages of MA/NH bickering? I had to go back 3 pages to find something about trump. Too early for this and not enough coffee yet.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got confused first thing this morning. I click on the DT thread but thought I went to a different thread. Two pages of MA/NH bickering? I had to go back 3 pages to find something about trump. Too early for this and not enough coffee yet.
Flaming on the internet?
Hmmm, i wonder if there was any historical precedent for FLAMING like that???

1585134387404.png

NES Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I liked the POTUS status update last night that included the need for the country to be self sufficient and independent of any need for foreign help for any reason. The states should also apply the same philosophy and use the hot spot map to see how much they need to do to get to their own level of independence and not cry for more help than possibly be supplied to get them out of the sh*[email protected] environment they created for themselves.

I also liked the long term (Zombie Movie) blood plasma transfusion approach for a long term fix for this Chinese weaponized biological virus attack. Sounds like the blood plasma from "Spreaders" that recovered may have quickly testable antibodies that can be used to help others to build an immunity. They can also be identified for a quick return to work once the transmission potential has been proven to be negative. I'd think about a non visible IR ink tat barcode on their foreheads :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jpk

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Donks tried to roll that into the 2T porkulus bill......
“Never let a crisis go to waste”

This will make for some epic political ads in october: “while the country burned, democrats held up relief for 1) windmills, 2) donk project#2...”

Reactions: jpk

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Sorry for the thread hijack last night/this morning. Just can't abide supremacy advocates of any kind. Hopefully the thread will continue smoothly with its anticipated, regularly scheduled programming.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
“Never let a crisis go to waste”

This will make for some epic political ads in october: “while the country burned, democrats held up relief for 1) windmills, 2) donk project#2...”
Brace yourself, however, for these ads to affect fewer people than you'd like. "Trump messed up" is a FAR simpler message to get across, and it's likely to resonate with many.

Remember, many voters prefer not to think much. The simple message is often the most successful one.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll leave this here for a certain person getting over a hang over.....

The hilarity of ma**h***s from martha's vineyard getting butt hurt and upset at non islanders including other ma**h***s is precious

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

The hilarity of ma**h***s from martha's vineyard getting butt hurt and upset at non islanders including other ma**h***s is precious

Sometimes you need an off switch.

Can you stop mucking up this thread with your non-sense.

Rating - 50%
1   1   0

Isn't it the same thing you are bitching about in regards to NH?

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0

Sorry in advance for this guys, but this guy just won't stop.
So if you think the run on the islands is funny, you'll laugh your ass of when you hear of all of the New York cars passing through Ma., on their way to New Hampshire to shelter in place. Believe it because it's real. How's that for funny.

whalerman69

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Ahhh pipe down and go brush your tooth... [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Isn't it the same thing you are bitching about in regards to NH?
Pretty amusing to see that its pretty much the norm in the US and abroad for folks to be concerned/upset/other about folks bugging out of infected zones and bringing it to places that are not experiencing widespread issue.

Fooking WH even expressed concerns today/issued guidelines

Wales put up the no welcome sign for wealthy londonsers

Now ma**h***s on MV are taking issue with other ma**h***s and out of staters

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of my customers in NYC has just gotten a new ventilator design approved with a large engineering college. They are trying to make 20,000 in the next 30 days bu request of the City.
That's what you have to love about this country.
People stepping up to the plate.
My wife's company did a two day turn around to begin making the face shields.
Amazing what can be done when the will is there to do it.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No doubt there were some benjamins helping with the the equasion too

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sorry in advance for this guys, but this guy just won't stop.
So if you think the run on the islands is funny, you'll laugh your ass of when you hear of all of the New York cars passing through Ma., on their way to New Hampshire to shelter in place. Believe it because it's real. How's that for funny.
Understood. As first responders we have been dealing with these threats since the beginning. While direct communication still appears to be non existant current data suggests that certain individuals are actually starting to "Smell the coffee."

Reactions: M60

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Good on your wife and her company. That's what I call stepping up. Please tell her that we are all very grateful for their contribution in these troubling times.

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Pretty amusing to see that its pretty much the norm in the US and abroad for folks to be concerned/upset/other about folks bugging out of infected zones and bringing it to places that are not experiencing widespread issue.

Fooking WH even expressed concerns today/issued guidelines

Wales put up the no welcome sign for wealthy londonsers

Now ma**h***s on MV are taking issue with other ma**h***s and out of staters

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
Well there's the difference between you and I right there, in your face and by your own written admission. I don't find a single funny thing at all in your fears/ concerns for your well being in N.H.. I wish I could make a positive difference in your situation. Please give your bullshit a rest.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well there's the difference between you and I right there, in your face and by your own written admission. I don't find a single funny thing at all in your fears/ concerns for your well being in N.H.. I wish I could make a positive difference in your situation. Please give your bullshit a rest.
You made it obvious last night in your posts that you dont give a f*** about anyone but yourself when you made a statement that you were going to ignore the shelter in place orders in a state that has 2k reported cases of Wu Flu and travel to a state with a population that isnt suffering from a massive outbreak......

Again....best of luck to you and stay safe/dont put others at risk

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You made it obvious last night in your posts that you dont give a f*** about anyone but yourself when you made a statement that you were going to ignore the shelter in place orders in a state that has 2k reported cases of Wu Flu and travel to a state with a population that isnt suffering from a massive outbreak......

Again....best of luck to you and stay safe/dont put others at risk
You either can't read, comprehend, or both, or you are simply a liar. I said no such thing. For the last month I've been sheltering in place, only venturing out for food and needed supplies. I'll admit that I have a Chinese friend that's been here as a citizen for 10 years. He's pretty much in contact with friends in china daily, so I've had advanced heads up. So once again you're full of crap and once again I ask, give this thread a break will you please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom