The President Trump Megathread

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Let me get this straight.......Congress wants to pass a 1 TRILLION f***ing bill to pay all sorts of money to a raft of people cuz cornholio h1-b virus is dispraportionately nailing blue states........yes its mis spelled.....fook yourself

Shouldnt we at least consider if that money would be better spent to wall off Washington, California, NY and Mass from the rest of the country?

For those of you in mass.....you had 40 years of warnings, smack downs by donks over taxes guns and everything imaginable.....if you didnt leave over that then I dont see why you would leave now......

Yes....I expect some window licker retard to come along and call me "Stupid" for even throwing this out for consideration........
Naturally areas/states with international airports have higher incident rates. That's just natural. For you to say, use funds to build a wall around places like Ma., just because you live in east bum f*@k must make your parents very proud.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Naturally areas/states with international airports have higher incident rates. That's just natural. For you to say, use funds to build a wall around places like Ma., just because you live in east bum f*@k must make your parents very proud.
Has nothing to do with airports or public xport or anything but folks in mass bugging out to NH and bringing the disease with them......this is what quarantines are all about

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Has nothing to do with airports or public xport or anything but folks in mass bugging out to NH and bringing the disease with them......this is what quarantines are all about
So you know that no one from N.H. is coming to Ma. right? It's a one way road for you? Plenty of space right here. Ever hear of the Berkshires?

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So you know that no one from N.H. is coming to Ma. right? It's a one way road for you? Plenty of space right here. Ever hear of the Berkshires?
I know this is tough

Mass has ~1200 cases of Wu Flu right now and a huge number of them are in counties that border Rockingham Co NH...........

Rockingham Co NH has almost half of the cases of Wu Flu in NH.....and its coincidentally where most of the same counties of mass shop on weekend tax free.....just a coindence I'm sure

Nearly all of these cases popped up following the great supermarket stampede of the week of 3/10-14 or so

Do the math

Best of luck tto you, hope you stay safe and enjoy mass

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I know this is tough

Mass has ~1200 cases of Wu Flu right now and a huge number of them are in counties that border Rockingham Co NH...........

Rockingham Co NH has almost half of the cases of Wu Flu in NH.....and its coincidentally where most of the same counties of mass shop on weekend tax free.....just a coindence I'm sure

Nearly all of these cases popped up following the great supermarket stampede of the week of 3/10-14 or so

Do the math

Best of luck tto you, hope you stay safe and enjoy mass
Now you're referring to boarder locals grocery shopping rather than hoards bugging out to N.H.. Two different issues. My point was addressing your first post. As for the Ma. shoppers, avoiding tax by shopping in N.H., I'm betting that if N.H. institutes a higher sales tax than Ma., you'll be shopping in Ma.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Now you're referring to boarder locals grocery shopping rather than hoards bugging out to N.H.. Two different issues. My point was addressing your first post. As for the Ma. shoppers, avoiding tax by shopping in N.H., I'm betting that if N.H. institutes a higher sales tax than Ma., you'll be shopping in Ma.
Same issue....folks in mass in the middle of an outbreak making crap decisions to cross the border into another state and spread the disease......whether its bugging out to second homes or stampeding to NH supermarkets to hoard TP

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Same issue....folks in mass in the middle of an outbreak making crap decisions to cross the border into another state and spread the disease......whether its bugging out to second homes or stampeding to NH supermarkets to hoard TP
Bugging out to second homes! If they own homes in N.H., what exactly is it that makes you more entitled to be in N.H. than them? One of the reasons you have no sales tax is because Ma. residents dump tons of money annually into your economy. Ma. residents that own second homes in N.H., pay big tax bills and add no students to your school system to drain N.H. coffers. Guess you'd complain if they sold their second homes and you had to make up the tax difference out of your pocket also. Gotta take the bad with the good my friend, like I do here in Ma.. Be careful and stay healthy during these difficult times.

Last edited:

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bugging out to second homes! If they own homes in N.H., what exactly is it that makes you more entitled to be in N.H. than them? One of the reasons you have no sales tax is because Ma. residents dump tons of money annually into your economy. Ma. residents that own second homes in N.H., pay big tax bills and add no students to your school system to drain N.H. coffers. Guess you'd complain if they sold their second homes and you had to make up the tax difference out your pocket also. Gotta take the bad with the good my friend, like I do here in Ma.. Be careful and stay healthy during these difficult times.
Its called an epidemic.....get with the program its been in the news for the last 3 mos

Geez.....

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So far I think your message totally sucks, but lets ask NES. What do you say NES?
You may not like the message......but its certainly fair/accurate.....

"if 40 years of high taxes, abusive donk politicians and violations of rights didnt get you to move out of mass.....why bug out now cuz of a little epidemic?"

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You may not like the message......but its certainly fair/accurate.....

"if 40 years of high taxes, abusive donk politicians and violations of rights didnt get you to move out of mass.....why bug out now cuz of a little epidemic?"
I'm sure that your message is fair/accurate in the windmills of your mind. Talk about high taxes. Have you looked at some of the N.H real estate tax bills lately? No wonder you don't need sales tax. Oh wait. Ma. resident second N.H. home owners pay that just like you do. Soooooo. Why not simply explain, why you're more entitled to be in N.H. than others.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, why in the world would you want to live where a bunch of people bug out to.
You probably wouldnt have asked the question if you had thought it thru

.......there must be something desirable about the place these folks are bugging out to.....otherwise they would choose someplace else.....

the real question is why folks would continue to live in mass for decades and decades and decades given the abuse by dems, high taxes, violations of right and a raft of other abuses including being totally and utterly disenfranchised politically

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm sure that your message is fair/accurate in the windmills of your mind. Talk about high taxes. Have you looked at some of the N.H real estate tax bills lately? No wonder you don't need sales tax. Oh wait. Ma. resident second N.H. home owners pay that just like you do. Soooooo.
You might want to brush up on NH taxes before posting next time

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
If you had you wouldnt still be digging that hole

Best of luck to you

Stay safe and do what smarty marty tells you to
Even after being asked multiple times why you feel more entitled to be in N.H. than Ma. residents with second homes in N.H., you remain silent on this issue. Your silence is obvious and deafening.

Last edited:

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Even after being asked multipLe times why you feel more entitled to be in N.H. than Ma. residents with second homes in N.H., you remain silent on this issue. Your silence is obvious and deafening.
These are tough times, especially under smahty mahty lock down

Get yourself some help and stay safe

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
These are tough times, especially under smahty mahty lock down

Get yourself some help and stay safe

More crap talk from you and still no answer as to why you're more entitled to be in N.H. than Ma. residents with N.H. second homes. I'll answer for you. You are not a special N.H. resident. You just think you are. You've made that clear to all NES.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
More crap talk from you and still no answer as to why you're more entitled to be in N.H. than Ma. residents with N.H. second homes. I'll answer for you. You are not a special N.H. resident. You just think you are.
You ma**h***s are under shelter in place orders cuz massive wu flu community spread issues.....what makes you think you're entitled to do anything let alone go to another state?

You would have to be one hell of a selfish darwin award candidate right now to suggest that doing so would be "ok"

That's a step shy of the brain surgeon intern at DH that defied quarantine order about a month back

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You ma**h***s are under shelter in place orders cuz massive wu flu community spread issues.....what makes you think you're entitled to do anything let alone go to another state?

You would have to be one hell of a selfish darwin award candidate right now to suggest that doing so would be "ok"

That's a step shy of the brain surgeon intern at DH that defied quarantine order about a month back

LMAO. Another post from you avoiding the question. You've become a total waste of my time. One parting thought for you. This is still America. Land of the free, because of the brave and you're on a free ride because of my Ma. dime and dimes just like mine.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LMAO. Another post from you avoiding the question. You've become a total waste of my time. One parting thought for you. This is still America. Land of the free, because of the brave and you're on a free ride because of my Ma. dime and dimes just like mine.
Best of liuck to you. stay in mass and stay safe

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Best of liuck to you. stay in mass and stay safe
Stay in Ma? You're pretty good at issuing orders, without authority, or ability to enforce your orders. A real, honest to goodness supreme being in the windmills of your mind. Now I understand why you think you're more entitled to be in N.H. more than other N.H. home owners. Think I'll head to N.H. to buy some tax free toilet paper, just to defy your pathetic order, to stay in Ma.. Maybe fill a bus of Ma. residents and we'll all have a tax free buying day. Would that say F#%K you and your order loud enough for you to hear!

Last edited:

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Stay in Ma? You're pretty good at issuing orders, without authority, or ability to enforce your orders. A real, honest to goodness supreme being in the windmills of your mind. Now I understand why you think you're more entitled to be in N.H. more than other N.H. home owners. Think I'll head to N.H. to buy some tax free toilet paper, just to defy your order pathetic order, to stay in Ma.. Maybe fill a bus of Ma. residents and we'll all have a tax free buying day. Would that say F#%K you and your order loud enough for you to hear!
Might want to wait till you sober up

Best of luck to you

Top Bottom