The President Trump Megathread

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's still a marginal amount in the grand scheme of things. For all the vehicles of the motorcade to drive a 2.5 mile lap, even in the worst case scenario, you're talking a few hundred dollars in fuel/maintenance costs. The personnel in the vehicles were still going to be on duty after they parked it and got out, so it didn't add any cost there.
If he would just walk the ROAR would last longer!

Here is a message from the surgeon general:
STFU, donks, and use your brains from time to time to protect your mental health!
You want him to drive fast! [slap]

View: https://youtu.be/EYJZ4MxIN3o

Last edited:

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the party of impeachment wants to make an issue of his lap then trump should request an audit of all expenses/use surrounding the private jet that is provided to pelosi and others to fly back and forthe,,,,,and for all the food/booze and guest expenses that we get soaked for
Schiff has "whistleblowers" calculating the carbon footprint. He can say already that some icebergs will for sure disappear in the next 50 years.

Reactions: jpk

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Holy cow.

You guys are easily triggered. All I said was that a lap at Daytona cost more than pitching a ball.

Lordy. Some of you folks act like I said he should be tarred and feathered. Relax.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A friend of mine just posted this on his Facebook

I see a lot of comments from people saying the right is stupid. It isn't. It's afraid. Conservatives, by their very nature, fear change, which is what progressives are all about. If we stopped hating the right for their beliefs and started educating them, for most, I suspect, the fear would dissipate. Right wing politicians need their constituents to be ignorant, they need them to be afraid, otherwise, they become useless. Perhaps, rather than fight that ignorance, we should fight to educate them. Educate them early. Educate them consistently throughout their lives. What we should not do is berate them. That will entrench them in their positions and they won't WANT to learn. If mankind is to survive, it will be because we had the patience to teach our children from the outset of their lives. What we do now, especially with this president, is bully them and make them feel more stupid than they already do feel. That tactic will not work. We must do better. We must BE better.

I'd like to think I've learned a bit over the last five years.
Wow - just wow

He lives near Seattle - I could reply but, where the hell do you go with that. Like Reagan said “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Last edited:

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

I see a lot of comments from people saying the right is stupid. It isn't. It's afraid. Conservatives, by their very nature, fear change, which is what progressives are all about. If we stopped hating the right for their beliefs and started educating them, for most, I suspect, the fear would dissipate. Right wing politicians need their constituents to be ignorant, they need them to be afraid, otherwise, they become useless. Perhaps, rather than fight that ignorance, we should fight to educate them. Educate them early. Educate them consistently throughout their lives. What we should not do is berate them. That will entrench them in their positions and they won't WANT to learn. If mankind is to survive, it will be because we had the patience to teach our children from the outset of their lives. What we do now, especially with this president, is bully them and make them feel more stupid than they already do feel. That tactic will not work. We must do better. We must BE better.

Wow - just wow

He lives near Seattle - I could reply but, where the hell do you go with that. Like Reagan said “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
"Ideas so good they should be mandatory. And anyone who disagrees is just ignorant." Results should speak for themselves in San Fran, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, but somehow his enlightenment missed those case studies. More likely cognitive bias.

They just can't bear the thoughts of personal freedom and differences of opinion/interpretation. How much less will they understand armed resistance when they move their reeducation efforts from Facebook to trains and camps. "It's for your own good, after all. You just don't know it yet. And if you carry your ignorance to the grave, at least we tried to 'reach' you."

You can't have a discussion with someone whose entire argument is founded on their own assumed superiority. But their blood pressure is sensitive to leaks like everybody else's.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Wow - just wow

Got to love it when a moonbat starts off by stating that conservitives are not stupid, then proceed to call conservatives.... stupid. Guy needs to take a look in the mirror to see a definition of stupid I guess.

Last edited:

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another problem which was created by politicians and which would never be here if it would not be for stupid politicians with silly ideas.

Macron said 300 imams were sent to France every year by these countries, and that those who arrived in 2020 would be the last to arrive in such numbers.

He said his government had asked the body representing Islam in France to find solutions to train imams on French soil instead, make sure they can speak French and don’t spread Islamist views.

Macron, who is constantly attacked by far-right leader Marine Le Pen on the issue of how to integrate French Muslims, also said he would end the practice of French students being taught by teachers paid by foreign governments.

France has agreements with nine countries, including Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey, whereby their governments can send teachers to French schools to teach languages to students originally from these countries.

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Wow - just wow

I only hear the rifle's report.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If Bloomberg gets the nod its going to be really funny to see all the TDS/Trump is a Nazi types who've been losing their minds on faceplant and other social media try to explain how Bloomberg with stop and frisk, ordering police to target minorities and his authoritarian bans on soft drinks and salt......not to mention a raft of other actions that actually are in line with what the nazi's did......

Over 4.5 million people violated by stop and frisk under Bloomberg......If he didnt have billions of dollars to throw at the race I would tell you there;s zero chance of him getting the dem nomination.....but he's quite literally buying the nomination and paying off super delagates......

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Bloomberg gets the nod its going to be really funny to see all the TDS/Trump is a Nazi types who've been losing their minds on faceplant and other social media try to explain how Bloomberg with stop and frisk, ordering police to target minorities and his authoritarian bans on soft drinks and salt......not to mention a raft of other actions that actually are in line with what the nazi's did......
There you go - ascribing fixed meanings to words again.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wow - just wow

Your friend is repeating what Lenin, Stalin, Goebbels, Mao, Ho Chi Minh and Pol Pot already established. Education is the key! You do not fight them, you "educate" them. Remind your friend that all labor camps and gulags started as re-educational facilities intended for stubborn relics of the past.

I do not think we are scared. We are patient. They are not! And this is where your friend is lost completely. They are not bullying us, they are not making us stupid......They became irrelevant because they have decided to climb The Peak of Stupidity on their own. As he is stating correctly "that tactic will not work for them".

I do not want to teach them, I do not want to share anything with them. They are a mold which is spreading in the basement we do not care to visit.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donks need to be prosecuted NOW!

Top Bottom