The President Trump Megathread

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know why, but I think using the Beast and running a lap is awesome. Obama would never have considered anything so mundane.

Trump Will Attend Daytona 500 As Grand Marshal, Plans To Take A Lap In Presidential Limo
+ We are launching a new ad
View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1228790728719052800

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sam Donaldson hated Reagan for the same reasons he hates Trump and has a hard-on for Bloomberg. Another 'reporter' that can't stand the inbred blue blood internationalist ivy league establishment apple cart being overturned by someone outside their little cocktail party country club clique.
Lets be honest.....its not limited to that clique

Look at the proverbial "Deep State"......they all work together, they live in the same areas, their kids go to the same schools, the wives/husbands know and socialize with each other..... there are a multitude of other "connections" between all of these people

If you think that doesnt conciously/unconciously weigh in on the decision making process to charge/prosecute some of these criminals you would have to ignore human nature.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know why, but I think using the Beast and running a lap is awesome. Obama would never have considered anything so mundane.

Trump Will Attend Daytona 500 As Grand Marshal, Plans To Take A Lap In Presidential Limo

The low altitude fly over with Air Force One was way cool.

🐯

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I had a Bloomberg door knocker come to my door today. He started right up asking if I was a Bloomberg supporter, and if not who am I supporting and then went right into a spiel about whoever the Democratic candidate is we must get behind them to get rid of Trump before I could even answer, assuming that MA, so must be a progressive communist. I looked at him and said "I am a Trump guy, get off my property". Turned around and walked briskly to the next house. Bloomberg is the scariest of them all due to how much money he has, and while he is a power hungry, tyrannical oligarch who has President Xi on speed dial, and no personality, he isn't stupid and has basically a bottomless pit of money to spend to get power. Bloomberg and Soros took over VA in one election cycle with a lot of money and a lot of bought and paid for planning.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're already calling it a shameful waste of taxpayers money.
Like they've ever been concerned about wasting taxpayers money before. [rolleyes]
Yeah because God forbid a penny of taxpayer money be spent on something that celebrates America rather than tear it down or morally corrupt it.

That opening event was awesome, full stop, no apologies.

🐯

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But this wasn’t a waste tho,.. [rofl]

Michelle Obama booed at NASCAR race. Was that to be expected?
Michelle Obama booed at NASCAR? That can't be too surprising, right? Maybe not, considering only 30 percent of NASCAR fans identify as Republicans.

(Credit csm 2011)C6342A28-B266-4588-9693-751FBDA29D6A.jpeg

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
But this wasn’t a waste tho,.. [rofl]

Michelle Obama booed at NASCAR race. Was that to be expected?
Michelle Obama booed at NASCAR? That can't be too surprising, right? Maybe not, considering only 30 percent of NASCAR fans identify as Republicans.

(Credit csm 2011)View attachment 332209
Only 30% of Nascar fans are republicans ???
You could have fooled me, I've been to easily more than three dozen Nascar races (at 17 different tracks) since 1999 and don't remember ever seeing more than a few Clinton/Gore/Kerry/Obama/Clinton bumper stickers in the parking lots.

Last edited:

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only 30% of Nascar fans are republicans ???
You could have fooled me, I've been to easily more than three dozen Nascar races (at 17 different tracks) since 1999 and don't remember ever seeing more than a few Clinton/Gore/Kerry/Obama/Clinton bumper stickers in the parking lots.
Link, I just copy paste,I don’t make the the headline.

they didn’t say the fans were Democrats,just not republicans. probably divided more between registered ford or chevy party. [smile]

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to love nascar, but they’re pushing real people away buying into the gay woke narrative. I’ll go to a race for free but not paying no more.

Last edited:

ccm75

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
DJT and his hot wife killed it today at the Daytona 500. Right at home with the "4 more years..!" NASCAR crowd.
It must be days like this that allow him to keep marching on in the face of a never ending onslaught of liberal hatred and BS.
Either that or he really is an alien from another planet.

snax

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I used to love nascar, but they’re pushing real people away buying into the gay woke narrative. I’ll go to a race for free but not paying no more.
They should take a real hard look at some of the other pro sport league blunders and try not to make those mistakes.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That young lady from the Air Force did a strong rendition of the national anthem.

My wife mentioned the pleasant lack of cheap, pseudo-jazz, yodeling usually employed by lesser singers (read: pop stars) attempting to hide their lack of range when performing the song.

🐯
No sh^^t, that girl has some pipes.

Top Bottom