NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
The Bernie Bros are going to burn the DNC to the effin' ground if that happens and Bloomberg buys the nomination with some back room help from the DNC at the convention.

I could also see the Deep State asking for the Tiny Tyrant to pull shit in order to keep Barr and Durham from going after Hillary's peoples' involvement in the coup/candidate spying/etc.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It looks like everything Trump says now is "abuse of power".
Isn’t that exactly what Dershowitz was arguing—that henceforth any president doing anything could be impeached?

Well, his prophecy came true, just one week later

Really the ONLY hope for freedom in our nation’s future is to defeat the dems SO badly in november that they will NEVER again try such bullshit

Last edited:

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Isn’t that exactly what Dershowitz was arguing—that henceforth any president doing anything could be impeached?

Well, his prophecy came true, just one week later

Really the ONLY hope for freedom in our nation’s future is to defeat the dems SO bad in november that they will NEVER again try such bullshit
If you run into an exit poll, you voted for Trump because impeachment.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a whole interview about him talking about it. Not sure why the family didn't drop some cash in them and get them out of there.
Different times, my friend. Commies would not let them go anyway back then.

Mother of Our President's ex-wife, Mrs. Zelnickova, is one of the biggest supporters of Our President.

View: https://youtu.be/JVWqMzWgM48

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don’t think putting the Arkancide queen in as your VP is defensive - it’s suicidal.
Whatever the reasons, Doom+the Hag, should they actually run, is a combination that I truly don't believe could be elected.

That said, I never dreamed Obama would be reelected.

They would destroy this country.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I don't know why, but I think using the Beast and running a lap is awesome. Obama would never have considered anything so mundane.

Trump Will Attend Daytona 500 As Grand Marshal, Plans To Take A Lap In Presidential Limo

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

On Saturday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Cavuto Live,” U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell stated that President Trump’s tweeting makes his job “so much easier” and “I like having a president who’s willing to be very tough.”

Grenell said, “It makes my job so much easier. We as diplomats have to be at the forefront of trying to solve problems. You don’t want to have a war. You want to avoid war, which means diplomats need to be able to talk. If you want to really solve problems, you better have diplomats who are really tough, diplomats who know how to push and know how to cajole. Because the alternative is to transfer the file over to the DOD. So, I like having a president who’s willing to be very tough. Look, we can also talk about whether or not the style of the president works. I think $400 billion in new defense promises for NATO members is one surefire way to point to the fact that the president’s style has worked.”

Top Bottom