The President Trump Megathread

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have no issue with Trump staying at one of his own properties when traveling. The Secret Service obviously needs to be surrounding him so that is also a given. If some agents therefore wind up starting in a suite, so be it.

If the Secret Service were traveling on their own behalf, they should be at the place that leaves the light on for yah.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-announces-new-sanctuary-policies

“Let us state the reality upfront and as clearly as possible,” Barr began. “When we are talking about sanctuary cities, we are talking about policies that are designed to allow criminal aliens to escape. These policies are not about people who came to our country illegally but have otherwise been peaceful and productive members of society. Their express purpose is to shelter aliens whom local law enforcement has already arrested for other crimes. This is neither lawful nor sensible.”

The DOJ has now filed a federal complaint against the State of New Jersey seeking declaratory and injunctive relief “against its laws that forbid state and local law enforcement from sharing vital information about criminal aliens with DHS,” Barr said.

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I remember Barr saying early on when he accepted his position that this is his last dance. No career aspirations, "after this I'm done, retiring". That is the kind of guy you want. A zero F's kinda guy who can't be bought, threatened, or black mailed.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
"The sky is falling!" - Bill Weld

Yeah, good luck with that.

Edit: When was the last time Massachusetts had a Republican Governor that was worth a crap?
Never!

The scam is obvious now The Demtards control both the House and Senate and hey WE'LL give the sheep a ( Fake ) Republican Governor, which means squat! as well as the Veto power due to the party line control...The DNC has been doing this for Decades in this State, the fake Governor shit means nothing anymore we've seen it time and time again., Its the House and Senate that needs to be taken over for any real change in this State... But the DNC is always steps ahead, look at Warren look at Patrick, who are these people where did they comes from? Yet they get planted steal the elections through obvious voter fraud and become the new Mass DNC operatives where they cement their careers for the long Pension ride, all the while destroying our lives in the process...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Pete accidentally calls “dark money” “black money” while
speaking to a room of black people. He then makes it so
awkward that it physically hurt to watch this video.

Pete accidentally calls “dark money” “black money” while speaking to a room of black people. He then makes it so awkward that it physically hurt to watch this video.
pic.twitter.com/ImMvC2DE3u
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) February 11, 2020

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pete accidentally calls “dark money” “black money” while
speaking to a room of black people. He then makes it so
awkward that it physically hurt to watch this video.
It gets better than that for Petey.....

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Apparently only Democrats are allowed to funnel taxpayer money into their own pockets....

Don't get me wrong. I'm not approving this if Trump is doing anything outlandish, I just laugh at the hypocrisy of it all. Tell me again how a career politician can have net worth over 100 million dollars on a 200k salary? Yeah... f*** off Feinstein, Pelosi, et al

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Attention? What from the news sources he owns???
Somewhere in the thread I posted an article where the board of his media groups stated they would NOT attack micahael and would concentrate on the existing president, the one with existing crimes. Not dig in to the past of 'innocent' persons running against Donald.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Apparently only Democrats are allowed to funnel taxpayer money into their own pockets....

Don't get me wrong. I'm not approving this if Trump is doing anything outlandish, I just laugh at the hypocrisy of it all. Tell me again how a career politician can have net worth over 100 million dollars on a 200k salary? Yeah... f*** off Feinstein, Pelosi, et al
The difference is that Trump has a preexisting hotel that he built as a private citizen.....no one is forcing anyone to use his shit

Dems do things differently......once in power they create a "private" vehicle for processing money that is funnelled into that new vehicle as a function of shitbag politician in power

The vehicle nor the source of funding wouldnt exist without the shitbag pol manipulating the system/outcome.........in contrast....Trump's hotels/resorts exist independent of his stint as potus

Thats my take on it

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You have to read between the lines of the CNN BS to get to the facts

4 corrupt prosecutors, several of which were involved in OTHER deep state shenanigans/trials have resigned from the Roger Stone case/sentencing after they went rogue and signed on for a recommendation of 7-9 years in prison for Roger Stone WITHOUT CONSULTING THEIR SUPERIORS at the DoJ......

DoJ reacted strongly to this excessive sentence and several of these prosecutors have now resigned from gov......

We'll see if the deep state actors actually self drained themselves from the swamp but......

Lets all recall how Roger Stone and his family were treated not that long ago....arrest plan leaked to CNN for the pre dawn raid with guns drawn.....for an alleged process crime.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWTzCNY7_YY

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Somewhere in the thread I posted an article where the board of his media groups stated they would NOT attack micahael and would concentrate on the existing president, the one with existing crimes. Not dig in to the past of 'innocent' persons running against Donald.
well, as long as the liberal media is SURE biden and son are innocent, its ok by me!

:rolleyes:

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol

MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Embittered "Never Trump" Republicans tied to former Ohio Gov. John Kasich have secretly schemed to assist Joe Biden’s campaign -- because they think he’s the only Democrat who can beat the president and help them get "revenge," The Post has learned.
Emails obtained by The Post show that two top staffers from Kasich's failed, 2016 primary campaign and Ohio’s former GOP chairman, a Kasich ally, were among those involved in efforts to boost support for the former vice president in last week’s botched Iowa caucus and Tuesday’s New Hampshire primary.

Funding for the plan came largely from two deep-pocketed Democratic donors -- former Microsoft president Jon Shirley and his wife, Kimberly -- who've made maximum contributions to Biden and hosted a fund-raiser for him last year, records also show.
Documents attached to one email show the group planned to identify and target at least 5,000 Democrats "from the conservative voter base" in each of Iowa's four congressional districts, then use that information in "suppression, persuasion and GOTV [get out the vote] efforts."

That project failed miserably, with Biden coming in a distant fourth place last week.
In New Hampshire, documents show, the group planned to use automated "IVR technology," or interactive voice response polling, to identify Republicans and "previously identified" Republicans willing to cross party lines and vote for Biden in the primary.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Last edited:
Top Bottom