The President Trump Megathread

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This just in:
Russia has a new Prime Minister. Medvedev was moved into "reserves".
med.jpg

Mishustin, 53, was born in Moscow and worked as an IT expert in the 1990s. He began working in the tax service in 1998 and was later named deputy tax minister. In 2008, he served as the head of Russian investment company UFG, which at the time cooperated with Germany's Deutsche Bank. Mishustin was named head of Russia's tax service in 2010 after his predecessor left for another post. The newly appointed prime minister is also a member of the board of Russia's Ice Hockey Federation.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Exclusive: Warren accused Sanders in tense post-debate exchange of calling her a 'liar' on national TV

Here's what was said...

WARREN: I think you called me a liar on national TV
SANDERS: What?
WARREN: I think you called me a liar on national TV
SANDERS: You know, let's not do it right now. If you want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion.
WARREN: Anytime.
SANDERS: You called me a liar. You told me -- all right, let's not do it now.
STEYER: I don't want to get in the middle I just want to say hi Bernie.
SANDERS: Yeah good okay.
“I don’t want to get in the middle. I just want to say hi Bernie.” is a big mood.pic.twitter.com/16SbIYtj06
— JERRY DUNLEAVY (@JerryDunleavy) January 16, 2020

What did one anti-American communist say to the other "I Think You Just Called Me A Liar"

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Last edited:

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Trump Gave Ukraine What Obama Withheld

You can’t have a quid pro quo without the other party being aware there’s a quid and reports indicated the Ukrainian government was unaware that aid was allegedly being withheld to pressure them to dig up dirt on Trump opponent Joe Biden. And the aid wasn’t really aid, but was additional Javelin anti-tank missiles bought and paid for by Ukraine with its own money. But as long as we are on the subject of whether or not President Trump was jeopardizing U.S. national security by withholding military aid for political purposes, consider that almost as soon as Trump took office he had restored lethal aid to Ukraine that the Obama-Biden administration had cut off.

More Democrat lies!

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to see how young kids could develop anything but a negative view of the president with coverage like this being passed around school.
My 2nd grader came home last week and told me that Donald Trump has started WW3, and would I be going away to fight. I laughed and told her next time someone says anything bad about our Donald, she can tell them that they have no idea what they’re talking about.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The administration did not violate the ICA.

Congress had appropriated the funds to be spent in the 2019 fiscal year, therefore, the law would not actually be broken until Oct. 1, the beginning of the (2020) fiscal year. The hold was lifted on Sept. 11, with some time left in the year to distribute the frozen funds.

What retarded monkeys are running this show, and where is the press in doing proper fact checks?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2nd grader came home last week and told me that Donald Trump has started WW3, and would I be going away to fight. I laughed and told her next time someone says anything bad about our Donald, she can tell them that they have no idea what they’re talking about.
Stuff like that is great because it turns out to be a big, obvious, lie that the kids will remember and hopefully remember who told it to them.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Exclusive: Warren accused Sanders in tense post-debate exchange of calling her a 'liar' on national TV

Here's what was said...

What did one anti-American communist say to the other "I Think You Just Called Me A Liar"
Granny warren’s whiny accusation after the debate....was that a carefully rehearsed whine, or was she outraged all debate long and just blurted it out? In either case, not a very presidential image

Considering how the dems call our president a liar about a thousand times a day, granny had better grow a thicker skin if she wants to be considered seriously

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJgNxObzpaE

A few Democrats said they would vote against the deal; Dem leader Chuck Schumer, the top Senate Dem, acknowledged that the bill makes gains for labor, but doesn't do enough to combat climate change, and thus didn't vote for it.”

It's a f***ing commerce bill not environmental! losers!
He doesn't want to look like he's siding with trump. This a huge win for the United States. Schumer knew it would go through. Just shows what a piece of shit he is.

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few Democrats said they would vote against the deal; Dem leader Chuck Schumer, the top Senate Dem, acknowledged that the bill makes gains for labor, but doesn't do enough to combat climate change, and thus didn't vote for it.”

It's a f***ing commerce bill not environmental! losers!
Bernie voted no too -

NAYs ---10
Booker (D-NJ)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harris (D-CA)
Markey (D-MA)
Reed (D-RI)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Toomey (R-PA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Government Accountability Office...Now that's a oxymoron if I've ever heard of one.
GAO findings notwithstanding, wouldn't the temporary withholding of aid authorized by Congress fall within the President's power as Chief Diplomat? We are not talking about reallocating these funds, or using them for anything but their intended purpose. I am not an expert on the workings of our government (now that is an oxymoron), but it seems that the GAO have a tremendous hole in their findings.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reactions: jpk

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAO findings notwithstanding, wouldn't the temporary withholding of aid authorized by Congress fall within the President's power as Chief Diplomat? We are not talking about reallocating these funds, or using them for anything but their intended purpose. I am not an expert on the workings of our government (now that is an oxymoron), but it seems that the GAO have a tremendous hole in their findings.
What you fail to realize here is that ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

I could not even imagine how hard it must be for parents of today to have kids in school, you have my sympathies. So I take it the School pulled a ERPO on this guy right? ( Crickets )

Last edited:
Top Bottom