• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The President Trump Megathread

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
'I wonder about Mitch McConnell': Pelosi accuses GOP leader of being 'accomplice' to Russian election interference

Pelosi, 79, then pivoted to McConnell, saying he has “resisted sources” that suggest Russian meddling in American elections.
“Sometimes I wonder about Mitch McConnell too,” remarked Pelosi. “What’s he — why is he an accomplice to all of that? He has resisted sources going in a manner commensurate with the threat for state agencies, whichever they are in a state, could be the secretary of state or whatever, to protect our infrastructure, our critical infrastructure of elections.”
Earlier in the interview, Pelosi claimed McConnell, 78, was participating in a “cover-up” after the Kentucky Republican signed onto a measure to dismiss Trump’s impeachment trial without witness presentations if Pelosi doesn’t send the two articles of abuse and obstruction to the Senate within 25 days.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vladimir Putin talking to Russian Federal Assembly today:

There are nearly 147 million of us now. But we have entered a difficult, a very difficult demographic period. The measures we took starting in the mid-2000s have had a positive effect on demography. We have even reached a stage of natural increase. This is why we have more children at schools now.

However, new families are being created now by the small generation of the 1990s. And the birth rate is falling again. This is the main problem of the current demographic period in Russia.

The aggregate birth rate, which is the key index showing the number of births per woman, was only 1.5 in 2019, according to tentative estimates. Is this few or many? It is not enough for our country. It is approximately equal to the figure reported in many European countries. But it is not enough for Russia.

I can tell you by way of comparison that the figure was 1.3 in 1943, during the Great Patriotic War. It was only lower in the 1990s: 1.16 in 1999, lower even than during the Great Patriotic War. There were very few families with two children, and some couples had to put off starting a family.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Last edited:

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This just in:
Russia has a new Prime Minister. Medvedev was moved into "reserves".
med.jpg

Mishustin, 53, was born in Moscow and worked as an IT expert in the 1990s. He began working in the tax service in 1998 and was later named deputy tax minister. In 2008, he served as the head of Russian investment company UFG, which at the time cooperated with Germany's Deutsche Bank. Mishustin was named head of Russia's tax service in 2010 after his predecessor left for another post. The newly appointed prime minister is also a member of the board of Russia's Ice Hockey Federation.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Exclusive: Warren accused Sanders in tense post-debate exchange of calling her a 'liar' on national TV

Here's what was said...

WARREN: I think you called me a liar on national TV
SANDERS: What?
WARREN: I think you called me a liar on national TV
SANDERS: You know, let's not do it right now. If you want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion.
WARREN: Anytime.
SANDERS: You called me a liar. You told me -- all right, let's not do it now.
STEYER: I don't want to get in the middle I just want to say hi Bernie.
SANDERS: Yeah good okay.
“I don’t want to get in the middle. I just want to say hi Bernie.” is a big mood.pic.twitter.com/16SbIYtj06
— JERRY DUNLEAVY (@JerryDunleavy) January 16, 2020

What did one anti-American communist say to the other "I Think You Just Called Me A Liar"

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Last edited:

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Trump Gave Ukraine What Obama Withheld

You can’t have a quid pro quo without the other party being aware there’s a quid and reports indicated the Ukrainian government was unaware that aid was allegedly being withheld to pressure them to dig up dirt on Trump opponent Joe Biden. And the aid wasn’t really aid, but was additional Javelin anti-tank missiles bought and paid for by Ukraine with its own money. But as long as we are on the subject of whether or not President Trump was jeopardizing U.S. national security by withholding military aid for political purposes, consider that almost as soon as Trump took office he had restored lethal aid to Ukraine that the Obama-Biden administration had cut off.

More Democrat lies!

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to see how young kids could develop anything but a negative view of the president with coverage like this being passed around school.
My 2nd grader came home last week and told me that Donald Trump has started WW3, and would I be going away to fight. I laughed and told her next time someone says anything bad about our Donald, she can tell them that they have no idea what they’re talking about.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The administration did not violate the ICA.

Congress had appropriated the funds to be spent in the 2019 fiscal year, therefore, the law would not actually be broken until Oct. 1, the beginning of the (2020) fiscal year. The hold was lifted on Sept. 11, with some time left in the year to distribute the frozen funds.

What retarded monkeys are running this show, and where is the press in doing proper fact checks?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2nd grader came home last week and told me that Donald Trump has started WW3, and would I be going away to fight. I laughed and told her next time someone says anything bad about our Donald, she can tell them that they have no idea what they’re talking about.
Stuff like that is great because it turns out to be a big, obvious, lie that the kids will remember and hopefully remember who told it to them.

Top Bottom