• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The President Trump Megathread

NES Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Democrats tried, but failed, to dismiss the articles of impeachment against then-President Clinton. A motion to dismiss would need a simple majority of 51 votes.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't he vacation communist Russia many years ago?
He was in the Soviet Union, big difference, Americans just did not go to the Soviet Union back then. Only well "supervised" commies were allowed.
Bernie was one of those. His visit was well documented.

He is a commie.

Sanders had visited Nicaragua in 1985 and hailed the revolution led by Daniel Ortega, which President Ronald Reagan opposed. “I was impressed,” Sanders said then of Ortega, while allowing that “I will be attacked by every editorial writer for being a dumb dope.” At the same time, Sanders voiced admiration for the Cuban revolution led by Fidel Castro, whom Reagan and many others in both parties routinely denounced.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Give her few more tough months and she will promise to cancel car loans and your mortgages also! [rockon]

My bet is that she'll be promising to do third base on anyone that will vote for her....regardless of "gender".......the point being is that warren will say anything without any regard for truth or whether she will follow thru......

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is the kind of dumb shit that is going to cost trump the election....

Betray the base/workers of the nation for big business and he's done.......so much for america first......looks more like corporations first.......and with that he feeds directly into the sanders/warren bullshit......

probably the dumbest thing trump has done to date

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the kind of dumb shit that is going to cost trump the election....

Betray the base/workers of the nation for big business and he's done.......so much for america first......looks more like corporations first.......and with that he feeds directly into the sanders/warren bullshit......

probably the dumbest thing trump has done to date
He wants to increase LEGAL IMMIGRATION. I am all for it.

I will explain why; There are specializations we do not have in America anymore. It is unfortunate but that is the case. We produce plenty of political science majors but not enough experts.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0

I will explain why; There are specializations we do not have in America anymore. It is unfortunate but that is the case. We produce plenty of political science majors but not enough experts.
I have no problem with legal immigration. Never have. Never will. Speak English. Crime free background. Remain crime free here.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

The question is numbers

We already take in over 1 million thru the front door every year and each of those people can bring along/sponsor 3+ family members which raises it to many many more millions

On top of that we have other "Lottery" programs for many many more

Then there's the refugee program

The illegal aliens and amnasty

Now you want to allow "students" who have studied in US schools a free pass which will suppress wages even further and increase competition for amerficans?

We're so far past an appropriate number to be assimilated into american culture/values that its insane

How about fixing US Schools instead of f***ing US workers by allowing more foreigners in to suppress wages/salaries and screw americans out of jobs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of those that enlisted belongs to me. They aren't the problem.

The millennials include two distinct species. One strongly resembles humans but have half a drawer of silverware hanging off their face and frequents Starbucks. And cry rooms.

The other includes men and women that have their heads on straight and does what has to be done.

Draft the first sort and it'll be collective suicide. Draft the second sort and things will be fine.
It's the way it's always been. I'm a member of Gen X. The boomers said we were lazy too. Amazing stuff my generation has put forth, quantum leap in technology (good and bad).

The younger generation will be just fine.

There won't be a draft because 10 solid fighters are worth more than 50 slugs who whine and bitch. The military knows that now.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The question is numbers

We already take in over 1 million thru the front door every year and each of those people can bring along/sponsor 3+ family members which raises it to many many more millions

On top of that we have other "Lottery" programs for many many more

Then there's the refugee program

The illegal aliens and amnasty

Now you want to allow "students" who have studied in US schools a free pass which will suppress wages even further and increase competition for amerficans?

We're so far past an appropriate number to be assimilated into american culture/values that its insane

How about fixing US Schools instead of f***ing US workers by allowing more foreigners in to suppress wages/salaries and screw americans out of jobs
Yes. "Lottery" is a joke and it would be nice to get rid of it.

Unfortunately, our school system can't be fixed as fast as we would like. We are behind China, India, even Russia. There is nothing wrong with bringing talent over here and draining talent pool of our competition.

In the medical field, for example, we are not suppressing any wages, the opposite is true. We are creating job opportunities we would not have. There are many top doctors who were not born here and who are now running entire departments which were INVENTED by them.

If you are coming here to build something, you should be always welcome.

You also need to realize that those who are now on MASSHEALTH will hardly move into a work force. They have been there for generations! This will never be fixed also!

In a long run we do not need dependents we need new ideas and new industries. Those will come from here but also from the outside. Let's not limit ourselves.

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Give her few more tough months and she will promise to cancel car loans and your mortgages also! [rockon]

View attachment 324465
Warren is getting slammed mercilessly on Twitter by the Bernie camp today. The left is literally eating itself right now.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Warren is getting slammed mercilessly on Twitter by the Bernie camp today. The left is literally eating itself right now.
Bernie finally realized what Stalin knew immediately when he took over after Lenin; You can't tolerate Trockij if you are serious about the revolution!
Bernie will unleash his thugs and he will get where we want him to be. He will be American Che! She will be eaten right in front of shocked donks.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes. "Lottery" is a joke and it would be nice to get rid of it.

Unfortunately, our school system can't be fixed as fast as we would like. We are behind China, India, even Russia. There is nothing wrong with bringing talent over here and draining talent pool of our competition.

In the medical field, for example, we are not suppressing any wages, the opposite is true. We are creating job opportunities we would not have. There are many top doctors who were not born here and who are now running entire departments which were INVENTED by them.

If you are coming here to build something, you should be always welcome.

You also need to realize that those who are now on MASSHEALTH will hardly move into a work force. They have been there for generations! This will never be fixed also!

In a long run we do not need dependents we need new ideas and new industries. Those will come from here but also from the outside. Let's not limit ourselves.
Totally disagree

Just because you want something doesnt mean you're entitled to it

America is here first and foremost to serve and protect AMERICANS

Special interest groups are turning america on its head

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the way it's always been. I'm a member of Gen X. The boomers said we were lazy too. Amazing stuff my generation has put forth, quantum leap in technology (good and bad).

The younger generation will be just fine.

There won't be a draft because 10 solid fighters are worth more than 50 slugs who whine and bitch. The military knows that now.
I don't do generations.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally disagree

Just because you want something doesnt mean you're entitled to it

America is here first and foremost to serve and protect AMERICANS

Special interest groups are turning america on its head
Following the same ideology America would not have nuclear weapons, advanced medical research, space programs,........We will be protecting our own limitations. [rolleyes]

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Following the same ideology America would not have nuclear weapons, advanced medical research, space programs,........We will be protecting our own limitations. [rolleyes]
Of course we would

That argument holds as much water as the argument that without the EPA we wouldnt have clean water/air......

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem is they tend to see the Bill of RIghts as something that should go away in my experience. Legal or not, youre importing future Dem voters.
Incorrect. Many people come here legally because they value what America stands for. I am Republican and I came here to be conservative. I know plenty of people just like me.

Stop offering welfare to people who should be working and you will have less donks. That is the real issue. Not legal immigration!

Top Bottom