The President Trump Megathread

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think attacking us would be a very bad idea.
Part of the problem is that both the russians and the chi comms believe that a nuclear war is winnable......the resulting loss of life/misery is not as big a deal for them.....we're talking about two nations who have in the last 80 years murdered tens of millions of their own citizens

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I think attacking us would be a very bad idea.
They don't have to attack the US.

They can attack Taiwan.
They can attack Japan.
They can attack South Korea.
They can attack Russia.
They can attack India.
They could attack into Afghanistan.
They could attack Vietnam.
They could attack the Phillipines

China has a lot of options to screw with the US if they want to find somebody to attack.

My original point was that outright and ANNOUNCED economic warfare - is a good way to start a shooting war. That's what happened with Japan.

There are multiple countries waging economic warfare against the US right now. China, Mexico, and Israel come to mind. They do it all surreptitiously , without really "declaring" anything. And we have just sat and taken in for DECADES. In fact a good part of our political and business establishment is so corrupt and stupid - that they HELP them.

When you REALLY want to screw with people - you don't walk up to them in a bar and punch them in the face. You start spreading a rumor that they guy you want punched in the face has AIDS. Then you spread another rumor that he slept with the local lunatics girlfriend. You shank the tires on his car. You steal his Amazon packages. While you're at work you talk him down to your co-workers, and create political problems for him. In other words - you destroy his entire life.

That way you completely destroy him and his life - without getting punched in the face.

When it comes to places like China - there's plenty that can be done to slowly but surely strangle them and screw them. It doesn't have to come down to actual war. But it can't be done "openly" - it has to be done in a way that looks like you weren't actually trying to screw them over.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Trudeau, Macron And BoJo Caught On Hot Mic Laughing At Trump

If you ever wondered what world leaders chat about in private, well here at NATO they’re gossiping about #Trump.

Leaked Video shows Canada’s Trudeau (with a 🍺), France’s Macron, UK’s Johnson making fun of Trump’s long pressers and his staff reactions: pic.twitter.com/5E0KISv1jo
— Joyce Karam (@Joyce_Karam) December 4, 2019
Here is all the proof you need as to who the FAKE globalist scum are and who the real outsider is...

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Part of the problem is that both the russians and the chi comms believe that a nuclear war is winnable......the resulting loss of life/misery is not as big a deal for them.....we're talking about two nations who have in the last 80 years murdered tens of millions of their own citizens
it MIGHT in fact be winnable for them.
we used to have super hardened missile silos all thru the midwest to assure mutual assured destruction in case of a sneak attack. You can see them in some of the "abandoned missile silo for sale" threads here...those missiles no longer are on patrol!
I could see some crazy general in China starting a massive nuclear attack on the USA, and assuming China would survive the attenuated response we could give. I am sure that China has enough deep tunnels for their hundred thousand or so of top party operatives and families to be protected.

I am less worried about Russia. Russians have endured long wars in the past (Germany, Napoleon)....and due to their collective cultural memory...would know the pain coming from such a crazy attack on the USA. And i bet the state of the Russian nuclear missile fleet is probably in worse shape than ours...due to funding cuts

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
View: https://imgur.com/yfHnXU5

Lobbyist known for Trump ties charged with steering illegal contributions to Clinton

Nader embarked on the scheme in a bid to gain influence in Clinton’s circle while reporting to a foreign official, according to the Justice Department.
Among his alleged co-conspirators is Ahmad “Andy” Khawaja, the CEO of a payments processing company, according to the Justice Department news release announcing the unsealing of the indictment, which was made by a grand jury in the District of Columbia.
Nader conspired with Khawaja to secretly fund $3.5 million in donations that were made in the name of Khawaja, his wife and his firm, Allied Wallet Inc., according to the indictment.

According to a written statement by Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s criminal division and FBI Washington Field Office chief Timothy R. Slater, Nader, 60 and Khawaja, 48, were charged along with Roy Boulos, Rudy Dekermenjian, Mohammad “Moe” Diab, Rani El-Saadi, Stevan Hill and Thayne Whipple. The latter six were charged with conspiring with Khawaja and each other to make conduit campaign contributions and conceal excessive contributions and related offenses, U.S. authorities said.
Khawaja’s donations earned him access to Clinton during the 2016 campaign and a post-election Oval Office visit with Trump, the Associated Press reported in a 2018 investigation. At that time, Khawaja, the payment processing company he founded, Allied Wallet, and top executives had contributed at least $6 million to Democratic and Republican candidates and groups. -Washington Post

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Trudeau, Macron And BoJo Caught On Hot Mic Laughing At Trump

Here is all the proof you need as to who the FAKE globalist scum are and who the real outsider is...
Basically they are mocking a leader for engaging the public. None of them talk without a script and they have no idea how to deal with Trump. I hope Trump shoves it up their asses.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
we used to have super hardened missile silos all thru the midwest to assure mutual assured destruction in case of a sneak attack. You can see them in some of the "abandoned missile silo for sale" threads here...those missiles no longer are on patrol!
I could see some crazy general in China starting a massive nuclear attack on the USA, and assuming China would survive the attenuated response we could give. I am sure that China has enough deep tunnels for their hundred thousand or so of top party operatives and families to be protected.

I am less worried about Russia. Russians have endured long wars in the past (Germany, Napoleon)....and due to their collective cultural memory...would know the pain coming from such a crazy attack on the USA. And i bet the state of the Russian nuclear missile fleet is probably in worse shape than ours...due to funding cuts
Thats my point though....in order to consider it "winnable" you need to re-define what "winning" means.

For the chicoms and russians "Winning" I suspect includes many many millions of dead/maimed/loss of a large % of population and cities is acceptable.....we all know that no matter what an agressor does, a large number of nukes are going to make it to their targets in retaliation

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

A Naval guy once explained to me that the reason we never had a nuclear war is because both sides have subs capable. of launching an almost equal strike as the land based sites and the ability to lay on the bottom of the ocean undetected for almost a year if need be.
They could resurface and launch close enough to the coast that it would be almost impossible for missile defence to intercept.
It wouldn't be a one and done even if one side got in a devastating first strike they could still get pasted later when they least expected it.
Made sense to me.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Naval guy once explained to me that the reason we never had a nuclear war is because both sides have subs capable. of launching an almost equal strike as the land based sites and the ability to lay on the bottom of the ocean undetected for almost a year if need be.
They could resurface and launch close enough to the coast that it would be almost impossible for missile defence to intercept.
It wouldn't be a one and done even if one side got in a devastating first strike they could still get pasted later when they least expected it.
Made sense to me.
The main reason why we did not have a nuclear war yet was the simple experience Soviets and Chinese made with "dependent countries". They know now very well that destroyed or poor territories are very expensive to keep or to be colonized. Soviets were substituting all kind of underdeveloped countries without any ROI.

They like to keep workers, consumers and brains. They do not need wars in order to get those. They just need idiots like our own commies to keep getting more control over masses.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The main reason why we did not have a nuclear war yet was the simple experience Soviets and Chinese made with "dependent countries". They know now very well that destroyed or poor territories are very expensive to keep or to be colonized. Soviets were substituting all kind of underdeveloped countries without any ROI.

They like to keep workers, consumers and brains. They do not need wars in order to get those. They just need idiots like our own commies to keep getting more control over masses.
This.

Americans get the wrong idea that the USSR didn't engage in nuclear war because they were somehow too stupid, or too bureacratic, or too scared of losing. No. It was a national strategy they had, an ideaology, and their thinking gave them many tools to spread that ideaology.

The Soviets and their subject peoples were doing just fine without launching nukes. Our history books here don't pay enough attention to this, but then they don't pay attention to much of anything after about 1872. The Soviets weren't dumb and they weren't ignorant. They had a plan, and that plan worked just as they wanted it to for a long time.

Sure, the USSR crumbled. Okay. But its legacy is still all over Asia and South America.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here in the US. The communists took over higher education, amongst other things. Plus, what happened to all their deep cover spies that lived here?
They have stolen intellectual property and they were replaced by Russian oligarchs, their children and relatives who are doing even better.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Pelosi

"Citizens of America, The evidence will show that Mr.Trump deliberately and willfully removed 2 mattress tags in 1998, drove 35 mph in a 30 zone in 1974, and talked about someones daughters private area when he was 16. If this isn't a case for removal we don't know what is. Furthermore , as President he has pushed for open and non warmonger dialogue with foreign entities as is forbidden by the constitution as we interpret it. "

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
"When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another,"
- Nancy 'Piglosi' Pelosi
Dec. 5 2020 9:00 AM EST
Piglosi just declared a Civil War in America.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pelosi

"Citizens of America, The evidence will show that Mr.Trump deliberately and willfully removed 2 mattress tags in 1998, drove 35 mph in a 30 zone in 1974, and talked about someones daughters private area when he was 16. If this isn't a case for removal we don't know what is. Furthermore , as President he has pushed for open and non warmonger dialogue with foreign entities as is forbidden by the constitution as we interpret it. "
I'm thinking that Schiff has committed a pile of crimes and a mountain off ethics violations in his pathological attempt to find ANYTHING to slander the president with......

Dont be surprised if he goes into the next election facing charges for federal crimes

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm thinking that Schiff has committed a pile of crimes and a mountain off ethics violations in his pathological attempt to find ANYTHING to slander the president with......

Dont be surprised if he goes into the next election facing charges for federal crimes

Schiff’s phony baloney impeachment recommendation blames Trump for everything DEMOCRATS have done in Ukraine

Top Bottom