NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

oops......

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This isn't really that big of a deal, couple MAGA dofuses didn't get their breakfast party, no big deal. I just think it's funny how much contempt Trump has for his own supporters.
Yeah I cant believe he didnt spend a weekend with them somewhere [rolleyes]

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta admit, it's pretty hilarious. Trump got away with all that Russian crap only to trip over his own dick into this Ukranian thing. 100% unforced error due to him chasing down this boomer conspiracy crap. He's the OJ of politics.
Matt, old news, buddy. I am in Romania already. That one will not fail you, I promise! Forget Russia, Ukraine.......

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"“And this is the first time for a woman outside of the space station.”

Did he actually say this? Wow.

Not impeachable... but christ.... then again, Obama probably had pages and pages of these kinds of gems... [rofl]

-Mike
Obama had plenty. Navy corpseman, 58 states etc. The thing with Obama is the lefties I knew liked to think he was always the smartest man in the room, LOL

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I gotta admit, it's pretty hilarious. Trump got away with all that Russian crap only to trip over his own dick into this Ukranian thing. 100% unforced error due to him chasing down this boomer conspiracy crap. He's the OJ of politics.
Haha. Yea, I know it. All that stuff like selling Russia 25% of our Uranium in some underhanded deal run out of the state department and Melania getting $500K for a single crappy speech in Moscow. Oh, hold on, wait...

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Lefties aren't the donors getting ripped off here my man, it's MAGA dipshits.

You've convinced me, getting cucked by Trump is the ultimate honor. These Republican donors should be honored that they got ripped off in a blatant scam.

Just a little reminder that Trump has nothing but contempt for his "base". You're just a means to an end for him. Lie back and try to enjoy it.
Lay. Lay back...

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He handled himself well. I really do enjoy those old cackling loud mouths getting their bullshit flung back at them.

The kid is a shoe in to run in 5 years. He's a lot more disciplined than his father, but you can tell he doesn't put up with any bullshit....a quality that is sorely lacking in the Republican Party.
whoopi.jpg

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Ha ha ha ha

Bill Gates Considers Voting Trump Over Elizabeth Warren's Wealth Tax

VATs and ultra complicated tax systems are definitely not what we need. That said regressive taxes, taxes on poor people in general and the entire system needs to be overhauled.

Top Bottom