The President Trump Megathread

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I swear I'm gonna lose my shit over this.
Clear as day, here you have Biden, video and audio, bribing foreign officials, dumb son who should have nothing gets enriched by Billions....and crickets.

Then, yesterday/today you have the "Whistleblower!!!!" who Trump is trying to silence, because Trump has asked them to pull up dirt on Bidens son....and all media channels are all parroting "This is grounds for impeachment!!!"

absofriggenlutely unreal.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Didn't see this coming:

Charles Barkley hammers Democrats for only caring about black voters 'every four years' | Daily Mail Online

Charles Barkley hammers Democrats for only caring about black voters 'every four years' and says not all Trump supporters are racist
  • The former NBA all-star told CNN and SiriusXM radio host Michael Smerconish that black Americans need to start holding Democrats accountable
  • 'They've been taking black people's votes – and they only talk to black people every four years,' Barkley said during the interview
  • Barkley also said he doesn't think everyone who voted for Donald Trump is racist, though he did say 'I think some of them are'
  • Barkley campaigned for U.S. Sen. Doug Jones (D-Alabama) in 2017, helping him become the first Democrat elected to the Senate in the state in 25 years

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
upload_2019-9-21_6-47-45.png
Oh no, really big political news, perhaps the biggest story in years! Part time Mayor of New York City, @BilldeBlasio, who was polling at a solid ZERO but had tremendous room for growth, has shocking dropped out of the Presidential race. NYC is devastated, he’s coming home!

President Trump IS the Trollmaster General!

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I see Adam Schiff is at it again.
then i wondered, "did anyone post a youtube on schiff yet???"

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Top story on Drudge is another liberal TDS article:

"Trump’s sense of himself as above the law has been reinforced throughout his time in office. As detailed in the Mueller report, he received help from a foreign adversary in 2016 without legal consequence. He sought to thwart the Russia investigation and possibly obstruct justice without consequence. Through the government, he has earned profits for his businesses without consequence. He has blocked Congress’s ability to conduct oversight without consequence."

knoxy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

"Trump’s sense of himself as above the law has been reinforced throughout his time in office. As detailed in the Mueller report, he received help from a foreign adversary in 2016 without legal consequence. He sought to thwart the Russia investigation and possibly obstruct justice without consequence. Through the government, he has earned profits for his businesses without consequence. He has blocked Congress’s ability to conduct oversight without consequence."
Drudge jumped the shark a while ago. I stopped checking drudge altogether cuz it just got too creepy. Every other post was all about trannys and sex robots.

peterk123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Clear as day, here you have Biden, video and audio, bribing foreign officials, dumb son who should have nothing gets enriched by Billions....and crickets.

Then, yesterday/today you have the "Whistleblower!!!!" who Trump is trying to silence, because Trump has asked them to pull up dirt on Bidens son....and all media channels are all parroting "This is grounds for impeachment!!!"

It wouldn't shock me if Trump was the one who tossed the rumor out there to some yahoo on the inside, knowing that it would get out there. What better way to bury Biden than to bring his Ukraine dealings to light again? Love him or hate him, you gotta admit that the President is the master of stirring the $hit.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
They literally just make shit up and go for the evidence free public conviction. I would recommend the new book "Unfreedom of the Press" it does a magnificent job of detailing exactly what coordinated, horrific and destructive work the press is doing here in the US. And elsewhere.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The media and deep state went along with the coup attempt. Trump colluded with Russia - we have proof they said, he'll be impeached they said.

Mueller, after almost 3 years and tens of millions of dollars said - no nothing here. Had to write a second volume that said we didn't make any determination on obstruction (obstruction on being hung for stealing a horse he didn't steal kind of thing).

Now we are at Ukraine, Trump colluded with Ukraine - we have proof, he'll be impeached.

Sorry, not buying it. Did he ask Ukraine to investigate Biden? Maybe, probably - I don't care. Who is he going to have investigate from the US Govt, Justice Department that he can trust?

Another thing, Trump is using money to sway a foreign govt? Say it isn't so. Arms sales, Aid, military base openings/closures - it's all the same thing. Why have a strong economy or military if you aren't going to use them to benefit the United States?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Via: Telegraph:

Eating meat could be banned like smoking, one of Britain’s foremost barristers has predicted, as he called for the offence of ‘ecocide’ to be introduced to prosecute those who damage the nature on a massive scale.

Michael Mansfield QC warned that the farming of livestock for meat was destroying the planet and called for legislation to criminalise those who cause global warming and the wilful destruction of wildlife . In a message delivered at the launch of the Vegan Now campaign, which encourages people to stop eating meat and dairy, Mansfield said he had a ‘single message’ to make ecocide a crime.

We've become unhinged folks...

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How do you turn on a dime on a daily basis with your story on what he has done to be impeached?

Russia! Impeach him.
no wait...
Racist! Impeach him.
no wait...
Ukraine...Impeach him.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Mass. House Overrides Gov. Baker's Janus Bill Veto

THE HOUSE AND SENATE. Beacon Hill Roll Call records the votes of local senators and representatives from the week of September 16-20, 2019.

ALLOW UNIONS TO CHARGE NON-UNION MEMBERS FOR SOME COSTS (H 3854)

The House 154-1, and Senate 39-1, successfully overrode Gov. Charlie Baker’s veto of a bill that would allow unions to charge non-members for the cost of some services and representation. The measure would also give unions several new rights including access to state workers’ personal contact information with their home addresses, home and cell phone numbers and personal e-mail addresses. The new law will take effect in 90 days.

The bill was filed as a response to a 2018 U.S. Supreme Court ruling in the Janus v. American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees case that public employees cannot be forced to pay fees or dues to a union to which he or she does not belong. Freedom of speech advocates hailed the decision while labor advocates said it was an unjust attack on unions.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So MA just legalized the ability of Unions to harass non-union members and facilitated it by providing all the personal information of those non-union people? Because that's how I read this "law".

Exactly how is this not conspiracy by definition between the state and unions?

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Via: Telegraph:

Eating meat could be banned like smoking, one of Britain’s foremost barristers has predicted, as he called for the offence of ‘ecocide’ to be introduced to prosecute those who damage the nature on a massive scale.

Michael Mansfield QC warned that the farming of livestock for meat was destroying the planet and called for legislation to criminalise those who cause global warming and the wilful destruction of wildlife . In a message delivered at the launch of the Vegan Now campaign, which encourages people to stop eating meat and dairy, Mansfield said he had a ‘single message’ to make ecocide a crime.

We've become unhinged folks...

This is all a warm up to population control......logans run types of nonsense is getting less and less far fetched.......these people are tyrants and want to control your lives in their entirety

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So MA just legalized the ability of Unions to harass non-union members and facilitated it by providing all the personal information of those non-union people? Because that's how I read this "law".

Exactly how is this not conspiracy by definition between the state and unions?
That pretty much how I read it. The coming Civil uprising is gonna be on an epic level, even for the history books..

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Brief CLINTEL aan VN-baas Guterres - Clintel

There is no climate emergency.

A global network of more than 500 knowledgeable and experienced scientists and professionals in climate and related fields have the honor to address to Your Excellencies the attached European Climate Declaration, for which the signatories to this letter are the national ambassadors.
The general-circulation models of climate on which international policy is at present founded are unfit for their purpose. Therefore, it is cruel as well as imprudent to advocate the squandering of trillions on the basis of results from such immature models. Current climate policies pointlessly, grievously undermine the economic system, putting lives at risk in countries denied access to affordable, continuous electrical power.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I really hope they attempt to impeach Trump. Nothing would make it easier for him to be re-elected than Dems going even more full retard. Pelosi is an idiot even entertaining this notion. She was smart to avoid it before.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I really hope they attempt to impeach Trump. Nothing would make it easier for him to be re-elected than Dems going even more full retard. Pelosi is an idiot even entertaining this notion. She was smart to avoid it before.
That UN Speech was awesome...

This is how I see the House Dems starting their day off

Ok you talk Impeachment, and you get on the phone call Antifia have them go down to ( Insert State ) and cause a ruse.

Now you call ( Insert City and Town ) and start talking Climate Change

Now you start trolling the Twitter feeds, you Facebook and you Google...Ok everyone set to go? make it happen.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Obama, Bidens, Clintons, IMF, Pillaged Ukraine Then Forced It’s Citizens to Pay Excessive Natural Gas Prices at 50% Above Market

Now these vultures claim they are innocent.

More than a year ago we reported that Robert Mueller was charging Paul Manafort for actions that Mueller committed himself.

The Gateway Pundit reported in August last year that Paul Manafort sits in solitary confinement for crimes he allegedly committed stemming from his work as a lobbyist in Ukraine years ago before Donald Trump ran for president.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That's why an honest media is vital to freedom. Instead we have the innocent who are trying to do justice are made out to be the 2nd coming of Hitler and the guilty made out to be Mother Teresa.

Top Bottom