1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

The President Trump Megathread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IvIax, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

Ok, so the cities have litter because the suburbanites drop it in the cities, not the city folk.[rofl]

Horrible and headednorth like this.

2. headednorth

headednorth NES Member

Dont want to derail this thread any more than I have with the race/ethnicity/trash discussion, but my sis lives in Cambridge. With all their talk of diversity, her hood is white as snow. Zero litter. For whatever reason, dropping trash wherever you like is just more accepted in other cultures than it is with whites.

mibro likes this.
  3. namedpipes

namedpipes

One more generation until the Zombie Apocalypse!

GEN-Z

4. 1776

1776 NES Member

Sanctuary Cities - Bringing their sh*t!ole countries reasons for coming here to you !

How much litter will be eliminated for each one sent back ?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    yanici likes this.
  5. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Never been to Quincy or Waldo State Park but I run with my dogs in white hoods (including around the lake in North Reading). I covered my litter adventures on other threads.

I particularly enjoy show white people picking up dog's poop and dumping it in blue or green plastic bags they pull out from a special purse dedicated to colorful $ht bags only. They stuff the plastic bag and then hang it nicely on the tree or just leave it floating in the lake. At least in Waldo State Park they do not preserve their $ht for generations to come. [thumbsup]

Nip bottles, syringes, all over the roads. And how about those white neighbors who have decided that their yard will be a collection of junk? Don't you have those? They call it basura, we invented a disease for it, we call it hoarding, and in a good, feel sorry for us, fashion we continue searching for a pill which would treat that dependency. I have a neighbor who has decided to collect cute statues. His yard looks like a graveyard and because all statues stay outside for the winter they look like he has stolen them from a real cemetery. Last year he has switched to a plastic so whatever is on sale in the Christmas Tree Shop we have it first. I am glad we have colorful decorations all year long!

Do not make it a racial thing. It is not! Probably your own house is cleaned by ladies with accents.

In 19th century Vienna or Paris it was a job to pick up a dog poop and sell it as a fertilizer. This was back then when dogs were eating bones and not overpriced cardboard marketed as a dog food. It was also back then when municipal government was responsible for clean cities and they were clean. I wonder if you ever seen municipal worker in Quincy cleaning something on the sidewalk. Cities bitch how expensive it is to pick up a regular garbage we have to pay for anyway!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    AntiHippie likes this.
  6. SpaceCritter

SpaceCritter NES Member

The dog poopers do that everywhere (Waldo included). I'm guessing their thought is they'd see it hanging there and pick it up on the way out, but somehow manage to forget it. Instead it becomes a bizarre Christmas ornament of sorts. Fortunately it's a relatively small share of them - good thing, since the dog poopers tend to be the biggest user group in most places.

The reason I can speak with certainty about who is responsible for the litter (and presumably the pooping) is by the nature of the litter itself, and I don't mean merely the preponderance of Modelo bottles and containers of Latino foodstuffs. The litter frequently (as in usually) contains the receipts from the Bridgeport bodegas from which they were purchased, and various other odds and ends (ad flyers, business cards - especially if there's a cake) in Spanish. And the TP piles far outnumber the dog poop tree ornaments over there.

7. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Got it! I can assure you, though, that Latinos did not climb the Mount Everest and did not leave mountains of Modelo bottles over there.
    If you really want to address it, shine a light on it. I am sure your liberal representatives would love to make a change. We used to have a similar situation in Fort Stage in Gloucester. After every weekend we have a similar basura you have described, but comes Monday and everything is nice a clean again. It took only few letters and few visits......

8. SpaceCritter

SpaceCritter NES Member

DEEP had actually threatened to close the place. At one point, they were closing the outer gate to the parking area on weekends during the summer, but I'm guessing all that did is result in parking on the road, to the chagrin of the neighbors. Biggest problem is DEEP got slammed budgetarily, and doesn't have the resources* to police it (and since it's state property, I'm not sure the local cops want to have anything to do with it). If I find something identifiable in the trash, I'll call EnCon and they'll send someone to get it, but more often than not, it's a volunteer like me that picks up after these pigs. (Not the poop, though - I draw the line at that. And the used condoms.)

* The legislature added a $10 fee to registrations, purportedly to fund the parks. [rofl]

10thSFFD likes this.
  9. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

10. Hustler One

Hustler One NES Member

Makes my lifetime veteran state park pass completely moot and now we have to pay the $10/yr. Excuse is, "the legislature didnt provide for exemption so oh well."

Now, i go to the federal parks for free and dont have to look at all the scumbags who normally cant afford a park fee and shouldnt be there like the rest of the state now gets to experience.

11. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

12. Horrible

Horrible NES Member

So, after the Presidents comments recently regarding gun control (bg checks and ‘red flag’ lawrs), I began questioning whether or not I still should vote for him next year (something that was a no-brainer prior to the tragedies of last weekend).

Then I read this article. Makes the case pretty clear for me. And others out there struggling with the same thoughts that are considering staying home or voting 3rd party that hate the President for whatever (legit) reason should maybe re-consider

State gun control laws face uncertainty amid court changes - Breitbart

13. jpk

jpk

Whether I vote for trump in 2020 or not depends on whether he pulls his head out of his arse wrt gun control comments he recently made......

UBC/Red Flag laws take us hurtling down the same road as the EU. NZ and AU......

If he's going to go full retard and not back away from his moronic big gov solutions that are not solutions then he loses me......period.....end of discussion.......I'd rather let the dems own it all and let them run the train off the end of the tracks than the opposite

Subject or Citizen......time to decide.

14. Waher

Waher NES Member

15. BBQ.Uncle

BBQ.Uncle NES Life Member NES Member

Picton likes this.
  16. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

So, Taliban told us to pound the sand? They realized they do not need us anymore. They will just continue grabbing more and more while we keep expressing outrage.

At least we were able to protect the tradition in Afghanistan!:

Boys With Brides: Afghanistan's Untold Dilemma Of Underage Marriages
    Mohammad Wali was married on December 8, 2017, at the age of 13. Within a year, the couple's first child was born -- but to the disappointment of Wali's mother, it was a baby girl.

Now, shortly after turning 15 and finishing his 10th-grade exams, Wali is expecting his 27-year-old wife to give birth to their first son in October.

His mother is ecstatic.

17. Waher

Waher NES Member

The only way Afghanistan and western Pakistan is going to be civilized is if it is sterilized with nukes and rebooted from scratch. Nothing has changed there except the adopted religions of the tribes since Alexander the Great passed through. Even the Soviets weren't willing to wipe out enough of the population to pacify the place since it was never worth conquering. Best non-violent way of dealing with them is to block the airspace and isolate the country entirely from the rest of the world as much as possible. Let them be another hermit shithole.

10thSFFD likes this.
  18. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

I hope Our President will bring our soldiers back home. Everything else over there does not interest me.

Super99Z, knoxy and Picton like this.
  19. oppressed

oppressed NES Member

20. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

21. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

i have never heard of Waldo State Park.
    Where's Waldo?

22. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

I do not understand why it has to be AMERICAN troops stationed there? Why not just take all the frigin money they spend on shitganistan, hire mercenaries instead, and tell them to pop anyone who is a terrorist that they find. keep maybe 100 American officers in the rear with the gear to keep the mercs honest, and problem solved.

23. Waher

Waher NES Member

That was tried in Iraq with Blackwater and they did more to murder innocent civilians increasing terrorist recruitment than they successfully killed legitimate terrorists.

Most mercenaries, even in executive protection, aren't that great. They generally got kicked out or quit military service or law enforcement for a reason or are sadistic kill happy nuts. There are very few competent highly professional mercenaries and they get the higher end executive protection racket for jerks like Soros.

10thSFFD likes this.
  24. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

Trump getting in on the Fredo act:

upload_2019-8-13_14-52-23.png

10thSFFD and Artifact like this.
  25. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

As i recall, Blackwater was doing just fine, until Obama turned it into a leftist witch hunt!

26. Artifact

Artifact NES Member

Precisely why I voted for him, my troll overlord.

27. CatSnoutSoup

CatSnoutSoup NES Member

Cuomo is an uber douche and I love the trolling but that tweet does little to assuage my concern that the President will sign the first red flag bill that hits his desk.

:emoji_tiger:

Picton likes this.
  28. Artifact

Artifact NES Member

I am with you, this is what we are dealt with.

CatSnoutSoup likes this.
  29. 1776

1776 NES Member

What's with Bill Weld flapping like a fish that crawled out of a Kitty Dukakis bottle

30. Picton

Picton NES Member

This.

That is NOT a pro-RKBA tweet.

Jason m, CatSnoutSoup and Junior314 like this.