The President Trump Megathread

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
well you realize that Hillary is an EXPERT in computer security. She has a magic cloth she can wipe internet server farms down with, and data just disappears. :)
I use that same program regularly, because memes that *I* might find funny, my survivors might not. The boy has strict instructions to destroy a certain drive labeled "FAP". It's encrypted anyway, but just in case.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love when they chew on each other like in National Geographic Special:
Ayanna Pressley: Nancy Pelosi's Take on Progressive Defectors Is "Demoralizing"
Ayanna Pressley is getting frustrated with the way House Speaker Nancy Pelosi seems to be targeting her and other members of the so-called “Squad” made up of fellow freshman congresswomen of color Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Pelosi is facing sharp criticism for comments she made about the group in a New York Times interviewpublished this weekend, but Pressley and her compatriots are saying it’s just one example of the Speaker’s attempts to isolate them in recent weeks.

Yesterday, she and Ocasio-Cortez both told the Washington Post that it’s clear that the quartet is being targeted by the Speaker, with Pressley saying the comments were “demoralizing.”

Ocasio-Cortez mentioned several instances of icy behavior from Pelosi, and said, “It got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful…the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color.”

The issue came to a head in the Times piece, in which Pelosi said that voting against the House border aid bill made the four lawmakers “irrelevant to the process” and that they “didn’t have any following.” The comment was so noticeable that Kellyanne Conway, the counselor to the president, latched onto the concept of a Democratic “catfight,” which earned her a hearty dose of Pressley’s ire.

And in a closed-door meeting yesterday, Pelosi reportedly chastised Democrats, saying that fractures in the party were endangering the Democrats’ fragile majority.

“You got a complaint? You come and talk to me about it. But do not tweet about our members and expect us to think that is just okay,” Pelosi said.

The four women are reportedly texting about what their next move should be, evaluating whether or not they should confront Pelosi. In the meantime, however, they plan to continue to push for progressive policies, even if doing so draws criticism.

“Thank God my mother gave me broad shoulders and a strong back,” said Pressley. “I can handle it. I’m not worried about me.”

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doesn't matter...SCOTUS said that the reason Trump used was bullshit. So, he's now trying to do an end-run around SCOTUS. I think someone did that a few years ago and this board lost their collective shit over it. Even if he does do it, ACLU and a ton of others will file a lawsuit and drag it out.

The people at the Census already said that asking the question on the Census is pointless. They get better data from the American Community Survey.
So you do think congressional districts should be set based on numbers including people who have no business even being here.
Outstanding.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
How long before we start counting people in other countries because why tf not? Maybe if someone is here illegally, we should count their family members back home? Or an affirmative action program where non-whites are counted twice and whites count as 0.5? Why not right?

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This is a small step in the right direction.

This is exactly why the FDA is a joke and should be abolished completely. People should be allowed to pursue any treatment of any type. The government should not be involved. It seems the only drugs that get approved these days are ones that have side effects worse than the thing they claim to cause.
Lawyers will be open for business on this alone. The family of a loved one will sue just because and some lawyer will kick back and rake in the dough.

I still like the idea though.

Whutmeworry

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NOT 1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue anymore!!!!
So...he backed down. Again.

Until he grows a pair and actually defies the courts, we essentially really only have one all-powerful branch of government. The courts. Flame away all you want, but show me where it makes sense that the only branch of the federal government whose members are appointed for life, gets to have the final say on the enforcement of all of our laws.

The founding fathers didn't want it this way. The executive branch controls the military and federal law enforcement. In cases such as this - the illegal invasion of our country by foreigners - our President simply needs to tell the Marxist Judges to shut the f*** up, and he needs to mobilize all the resources at his disposal and put them to work to save this republic. What are the courts going to do??? They don't control the military or federal law enforcement.

He needs to actually stand up for us, beyond just words. The time is now. It was his signature issue that he ran on.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Until he grows a pair and actually defies the courts, we essentially really only have one all-powerful branch of government. The courts. Flame away all you want, but show me where it makes sense that the only branch of the federal government whose members are appointed for life, gets to have the final say on the enforcement of all of our laws.

The founding fathers didn't want it this way. The executive branch controls the military and federal law enforcement. In cases such as this - the illegal invasion of our country by foreigners - our President simply needs to tell the Marxist Judges to shut the f*** up, and he needs to mobilize all the resources at his disposal and put them to work to save this republic. What are the courts going to do??? They don't control the military or federal law enforcement.

He needs to actually stand up for us, beyond just words. The time is now. It was his signature issue that he ran on.
Ummm... the other two branches can pursue altering the constitution. The courts only job is supposed to be enforcing the constitution as written. The only problem I have with SCOTUSis their reading comprehension sucks.

Onna separate note, it's my opinion the legal systems use of precedent should only apply to when citizen's freedom's are protected. The prosecution should always be forced to re-prove their individual case. Case law should only protect defendants.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Trump Issues Executive Order Regarding Census: Question On Citizenship Dropped

Trump Issues Executive Order Regarding Census: Question On Citizenship Dropped

"Trump backed away from demanding that the question of citizenship be included on the 2020 census, instead issuing an executive order ordering “every department and agency in the federal government to provide the Department of Commerce with all requested records regarding the number of citizens and non-citizens in our country"

In late June, the four liberal justices on the Supreme Court were joined by Chief Justice John Roberts in ruling that the Trump administration could not add the citizenship question to the 2020 census.

f*** ROBERTS!!!

Rating - 100%
99   0   0

The census question is dumb for the sole reason that it's asking people to self incriminate. Which is stupid. And not how any free country should ever work.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The census question is dumb for the sole reason that it's asking people to self incriminate. Which is stupid. And not how any free country should ever work.
How so?

"Is this person a United States citizen?"

[ ] Yes, born in the Unites States
[ ] Yes, born in Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, or Northern Marianas.
[ ] Yes, born abroad of US citizen parent or parents.
[ ] Yes, US citizen by naturalization - Print year of naturalization
[x] No, not a US citizen.

How is this incriminating if I am a permanent resident with a green card, or I am here on a H1B visa. Either of these will put me in this country legally for an extended period of time, yet I am not a US citizen. I assume there are several other ways to be here legally but not a citizen.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
How so?

"Is this person a United States citizen?"

[ ] Yes, born in the Unites States
[ ] Yes, born in Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, or Northern Marianas.
[ ] Yes, born abroad of US citizen parent or parents.
[ ] Yes, US citizen by naturalization - Print year of naturalization
[x] No, not a US citizen.

How is this incriminating if I am a permanent resident with a green card, or I am here on a H1B visa. Either of these will put me in this country legally for an extended period of time, yet I am not a US citizen. I assume there are several other ways to be here legally but not a citizen.
Because we all know why this question is being asked. This question is being asked to get people to out themselves as non citizens. A query can be run and it can be verified if its allowed or not. If not, the .gov knows exactly where to go to collect the people dumb enough to self incriminate.

Whutmeworry

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NOT 1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue anymore!!!!
It may be dumb but if so, why not actually do what he said he was going to do and PUT THE DAMN QUESTION ON THE FORM!! It’s not really about the form. It’s about growing a pair and doing what he said he was going to do. He’s not doing it. He’s all talk no action. I’m getting tired of this shit.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With how the US played that one Turkey made the correct decision.
US should never have been involved with turkey at all.

Cant really blame the current administration for the shit decisions of past ones and attempting to extract ourselves/mitigate trainwreck caused by bush/clinton and the rest of the globalists that let Turkey join nato

Top Bottom