The President Trump Megathread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not shocked that lots of Chinese would want to escape communism. Also not shocked politicians would use another government responsibility to make money.

None of this will be stopped without a reset. It will get worse until it collapses. Just like every other time in history.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Love what this guy is going. Advancing kidney health by signing an order that reimburses financial hardship for kidney donors. It also advances development of the artificial kidney. I was completely blown away by the "Right To Try" act a couple weeks ago that makes lifesaving drugs for terminally ill patients available to them early in the trials, thus giving them the chance to try unproven drugs that might save their life.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Love what this guy is going. Advancing kidney health by signing an order that reimburses financial hardship for kidney donors. It also advances development of the artificial kidney. I was completely blown away by the "Right To Try" act a couple weeks ago that makes lifesaving drugs for terminally ill patients available to them early in the trials, thus giving them the chance to try unproven drugs that might save their life.
This is a small step in the right direction.

This is exactly why the FDA is a joke and should be abolished completely. People should be allowed to pursue any treatment of any type. The government should not be involved. It seems the only drugs that get approved these days are ones that have side effects worse than the thing they claim to cause.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not shocked that lots of Chinese would want to escape communism. Also not shocked politicians would use another government responsibility to make money.

None of this will be stopped without a reset. It will get worse until it collapses. Just like every other time in history.
yes they do. the chinese gov makes it hard to leave though....you have to prove you are investing the money in land or a house.....otherwise they restrict how much cash you can remove from the country

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

This is exactly why the FDA is a joke and should be abolished completely. People should be allowed to pursue any treatment of any type. The government should not be involved. It seems the only drugs that get approved these days are ones that have side effects worse than the thing they claim to cause.
I don’t know about abolished completely, but they definitely need to dial it back quite a bit.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Pretty much nails most drugs today.

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no disputing that Slick Willy has forced himself on a number of women over the course of many decades

You have to wonder whether that shit bag has begun to consider the inevitable assessment of his life with his maker........

He appears to be increasingly stressed/aging badly as if he's concerned that maybe he might end up spending his last days behind bars
One can only hope. I doubt it though, they are the protected class.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One can only hope. I doubt it though, they are the protected class.
I dont think that the protected class is quite as protected as it once was.......but we'll see if trump has cleared enough of the deep state out for justice to actually be served/applied equally.

Cowgirlup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So he stopped speaking to him AFTER the dates Epstein is being prosecuted for slaving girls out? Lol.
Most of the internet seems to have had any news linking them scrubbed. Snopes now claims there were never any pictures of them together. I'm thinking Bill and Hill pulled some strings in this case.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Most of the internet seems to have had any news linking them scrubbed. Snopes now claims there were never any pictures of them together. I'm thinking Bill and Hill pulled some strings in this case.
well you realize that Hillary is an EXPERT in computer security. She has a magic cloth she can wipe internet server farms down with, and data just disappears. :)

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What are they so afraid of???
Doesn't matter...SCOTUS said that the reason Trump used was bullshit. So, he's now trying to do an end-run around SCOTUS. I think someone did that a few years ago and this board lost their collective shit over it. Even if he does do it, ACLU and a ton of others will file a lawsuit and drag it out.

The people at the Census already said that asking the question on the Census is pointless. They get better data from the American Community Survey.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes they do. the chinese gov makes it hard to leave though....you have to prove you are investing the money in land or a house.....otherwise they restrict how much cash you can remove from the country
Shouldn't be a problem. Jay Peak abused this program to sell all those condos a few years back. I'm sure others are doing the same.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Doesn't matter...SCOTUS said that the reason Trump used was bullshit. So, he's now trying to do an end-run around SCOTUS. I think someone did that a few years ago and this board lost their collective shit over it. Even if he does do it, ACLU and a ton of others will file a lawsuit and drag it out.

The people at the Census already said that asking the question on the Census is pointless. They get better data from the American Community Survey.
It's not a bullshit reason. The board losing their collective shit years ago was then... this is now.

Top Bottom