The President Trump Megathread

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?

It's not yet officially recognized as a disease, but it's become obvious to mental health professionals that there's something to look into.

I doubt it'll be CALLED Trump Derangement Syndrome, but it'll make it's way into the book. Telling a TDS sufferer that have Trump (anything) would result in immediate self immolation.
And with gas prices so low, be sure to tell all your friends.

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
nyc_mayor_inauguration.jpg
Well.... Honestly feel bad for his kids that know his dad is the most hated Mayor in the history of NYC. and thats from NYPD....
Okay, well...unfortunately I don't feel bad for them ("DiBlasio Inc") nor anyone else on "their side". They're (his children) "just kids" and therefore I should "feel bad for them"?

Bullshat.

Like they're gonna grow up and "feel bad" for my kids and great grandchildren someday?.. Doubt it. They'll grow up to be just like "Daddy". You, nor I, nor my kids won't be able to "save them" or change their, ahem, "minds" about my future offspring. And, therefore..
Eff anyone and everyone who thinks that it's ME (and you) that are "the problem" with America. They can go to hell, along with their kids, their grandkids, their dog, their cat, etc

I'M LONG PAST trying to be "nice" or "decent" or "(etc etc etc)". I'm now at the point of "You don't like the America my ancestors TOOK BULLETS AND TORPEDOES ANDLLAND MINES to protect? Then eff you, eff your kids, and eff your parents and their parents who planted the Left-Wing-Anti-Americanism in that fokking SEWER known as" Liberalism" between your fokking ears.

I simply don't give a DAMN anymore about someone - about anyone - who doesn't give a DAMN about me or my family. They can simply "effoff".

There, I've vented... and yes, on this beautiful Fourth of July day, I feel VERY much better.

God Bless MY America!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
And with gas prices so low, be sure to tell all your friends.
Gas prices?! Ah yes, the mental masturbation number of every serious budgeter. Can you save $.08 per gallon by driving 30 minutes out of your way? Dont let me get in the way of the savings!

Make sure you buy some paper towels so on your return trip you can soak up the tears when you remember student loan and the mortgage market. Saving that $2 only to put 30 miles on your car and a gallon of gas each way to actually lose $3 by the end is going to make life much more tolerable!

Reactions: KVX

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Shit! I looked all over my limited cable channels, and couldn't find the parade in DC. And all they news channels are talking about is how upset the pussies are.
Maybe it will be on YouTube

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Just saw the replay and the Left hates that he’s awoken what has been asleep in the hearts of many for a long time. Patriotism. The speech and display was amazing!! It was apolitical and the historical chronology took you on a journey through the country’s history.

:emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_us::emoji_flag_us:

Top Bottom