1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

The President Trump Megathread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IvIax, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Choctaw

Choctaw NES Life Member NES Member

I agree. Sadly that sounds like the plot to a movie. Equally sad is that there are no heroes to right the wrong before the credits roll.

2. headednorth

headednorth NES Member

You would need patriotic people inside those orgs. Im sure some exist, but I think the people in power do too good of a job of weeding them out before they are in a position with any real power.

mibro likes this.
  3. beaker

beaker NES Member

I think Soros is the original Bond villain, but in real life. And Billionaires seem to think they should make all of the decisions for all of the peon non-billionaires, but they get one vote just like we do and they hate that.

Spanz likes this.
  4. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Can anyone name one successful operation either one of these two organizations accomplished? Disregard Osama type of operations when insider dragged them into it, please.

5. headednorth

headednorth NES Member

Successful for who? The country or themselves?

Horrible and 10thSFFD like this.
  6. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

No! You need patriotic people in politics on all levels. We can't desert politics just because we think we can't change anything. Once you have those, you do not need any of those organizations. These organizations are worlds of their own and provide no useful information anymore. They create information and situations!

7. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

LOL

To our country or to EU (in case of a British intelligence).

I can only list failed projects which created a complete opposite and we have paid for them dearly for years to come:
    Bay of Pigs
    Castro in Cuba
    Iran
    Iraq
    Afghanistan
    Libya
    Arab Spring
    Egypt (many occasions)
    .....etc.

8. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Soros is a product of the engineering of human souls. There are many like him, you just do not hear about them because they avoid publicity. Yet, they do run this world. For all of them we are idiotic masses which need a direct supervision. Politicians provide supervisions while engineers of human souls provide plenty of concepts.

View: https://youtu.be/5I7sTPFlMLA

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    John4166 likes this.
  9. Waher

Waher NES Member

The economic type warfare and social unrest Soros types seem to bankroll in partnership with intelligence services is usually regime change through nudges. Cause a crisis or give money and support to opposition at the right time to get the wanted result. Pretty common in South America, Africa, and Southeast Asia.

I think these plausibly deniable relationships started during the Cold War following the Church Commission and Papa Bush has a lot to do with it. People got rich and powerful off these relationships and so they continue with and without official blessing. Probably helps keep black budget money off the books too. Having friendly financial entities holding and investing it.

This is probably why clowns like Brennan think themselves unaccountably above the law and oversight . Because they have already circumvented such things on a routine basis.

Yet another reason to dismantle the alphabet agencies and start over.

10thSFFD likes this.
  10. SteelShooter

SteelShooter NES Member

I'm already getting comments from my liberal relatives about KOREAN collusion for 2020!

Zappa, 10thSFFD and Sauer Grapes like this.
  11. Waher

Waher NES Member

12. tuna

tuna NES Member

I don’t want to take away from her, but I’m wondering if the reporters who called this a brawl have ever actually seen a fight. I don’t see how she got bruised in this either.
    Good on her for giving the Norks a shove, but don’t quite see this as a free for all. Guess I live on a different world.

And this is something the left needs to understand after Trump wins in 2020. Stop pushing us. They need cry spaces and worry about their feelings. When the Right decides to skip a day of work and push back it will not be pretty.

snowballs, Zappa and 10thSFFD like this.
  13. AntiHippie

AntiHippie

You see the video? Looked like hockey tryouts!

So much winning for the Trump admin in this NK stop. He literally strolls into NK without his bodyguards by his side, then his female press secretary pushes one of Kim’s bodyguards out of her damned way. I just wish she shouted “gangway! ‘Mericans coming through!”

CatSnoutSoup, Super99Z and 10thSFFD like this.
  14. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

I am pretty sure soros lives under a skull shaped dormant volcano island somewhere

10thSFFD and Choctaw like this.
  15. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Our President is showing us that having balls is in again! [rockon]

16. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Just play them Bernie:

View: https://youtu.be/3KCoR6UYs1k

[devil2][devil]

17. Waher

Waher NES Member

It's a big deal that Kim invited Trump into North Korea first. The propaganda narrative within North Korea has been changing and going from "NO YANKEE IMPERIALIST WILL SET FOOT ON OUR SOIL!" to Dear Leader inviting the devil himself in and in turn being offered a reciprocal visit to the US is going to change things a bit.

I do get the sense that Kim may be trying to break out of being completely dependent on China to get into more of a Yugoslavia style orbit where he remains supreme ruler but can play both sides.

mibro and Choctaw like this.
  18. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

I am sorry I can't get enough of this! I am so proud of Our President!

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1145332015685931008

mibro and Choctaw like this.
  19. Lowbird

Lowbird NES Member

20. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

I couldn't help but notice how there was no chaos when they stepped onto the NK side, but when they came out of NK they were mobbed and the eminently not guilty US press secretary had to body check people put of the way so the WH press corps could get some pics.

10thSFFD likes this.
  21. Bfatz

Bfatz

10thSFFD, mgrick02 and xtry51 like this.
  22. Bfatz

Bfatz

Obama-Appointed Judge Blocks White House From Allocating Military Funds to Build a Border Wall

The permanent injunction was issued on Friday by US District Judge Haywood Gilliam in California.

The judge had previously issued a temporary injunction after President Trump issued a national emergency and announced that he would use Defense Department funds to build the wall and secure the southern border of the US.

Gilliam was nominated by Obama and confirmed in 2014. He donated to Obama’s campaign in 2008, sending $4,600 to Obama for America and $2,300 to the Obama Victory Fund, according to federal election records. Additionally, “Gilliam donated additional funds to Obama’s re-election campaign, sending $13,500 to Obama for America and Obama Victory Fund 2012. He also donated $4,500 to the Democratic National Committee. From 2012 to November 2014, he sent $3,100 to the Covington and Burling LLP PAC,” according to a report from the Epoch Times.

23. GlockJock

GlockJock NES Member

If Kim does visit the US the Navy Seals should be ordered to kidnap him from whatever Motel 6/Ramada Inn he's staying at and Lear Jet him to Provincetown.
    Then throw the little fairy into one of the "Massage Parlor/Bath Houses" or whatever the hell they have down there and let the "guys" have their way with Kim Jong Dong and then throw somewhere in the middle of North Korea, dressed in leather like Al Pacino in the movie "Cruising" for public ridicule, shame, and let some members of the Korean families he's starved and tortured have their way taking turns spanking him and tugging at his still-firmly-applied nipple clamps.... etc etc etc.

Then tie him to a tractor and drag the mother-effer through some rodent-infested rice paddies near Pyongyang and leave him there for a week or three.

Just sayin'

tuna likes this.
  24. tuna

tuna NES Member

We can be friends.

daggrant99 likes this.
  25. Bfatz

Bfatz

26. xtry51

xtry51

Antifa could very well be the group that brings liberals the civil war they think they want, but will be sorry they started when bullets start flying.

27. Beretta92FS

Beretta92FS NES Member

Antifa is turning into the modern version of the SA brown shirts.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    Fixxah and 10thSFFD like this.
  28. radioman

radioman NES Member

This Antifa shit has to end.

I’ll never stand for it in my town.

10thSFFD likes this.
  29. headednorth

headednorth NES Member

They tend to act up where they know it's safe. Berkley, Portland, Seattle, etc. Places where leftist politicians tell leftist police chiefs to order their men to stand down.

30. mibro

mibro NES Member

Send them this.

[​IMG]