1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

The President Trump Megathread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IvIax, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Jason Flare

Jason Flare NES Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    10thSFFD likes this.

2. SpaceCritter

SpaceCritter NES Member

For the umpteenth: working people DO NOT answer phone calls for numbers they do not know (and often not even for those they do). Ergo, ordinary working people are not polled. Ergo, polls are worthless - and I don't care how much you may "adjust" for this fact, all you're doing is amplifying noise.

ISOTOX, BUMPA01603, 10thSFFD and 7 others like this.
  3. FiremanBob

FiremanBob NES Member

You can expect phony polls and every disgusting lie possible to be told by the Dems in the upcoming election, repeated ad nauseam to the drumbeat of the drive-by media. The Dems and their media allies know the advertising science that pervasive repetition of a message, regardless of how absurd or dishonest the message, has a powerful effect on the masses.

mibro likes this.
  4. Waher

Waher NES Member

Top Hoyer Aide Coordinated Steele Dossier Work With Key Obama State Department Officials

WASHINGTON—Daniel Silverberg, then-House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer’s national security adviser, coordinated “work on Russia dossier materials provided by Christopher Steele” with Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Envoy for Libya Jonathan Winer, according to newly released documents made public June 12 by Judicial Watch.

5. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member

Let's donate some copies of this to our school libraries.
    Think some moonbat heads would explode ???

djtdrainswamp.jpg

Choctaw likes this.
  6. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

Nothing new here! We KNOW the democrats were heavily involved. What really makes me puke is that traitor McCain was there helping them

7. 1776

1776 NES Member

So let me see if I get this...Clinton [email protected]*wipe Georgie Stephenstupidus interviews Trump about getting dirt on opponents and not calling the FBI. Trump says why call them when everybody does and has been doing it. So if the info is given to the FBI and they put the wraps on it, all the illegal and questionable Libtwit activities disclosed by their illegal business partners cannot be disclosed to the public because it's "Under Investigation". As previously listed, this is chess, not checkers.

Breitbart editor: Biden's son inked deal with Chinese government days after vice president's trip

Putin must be all over this! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    BUMPA01603, Varmint, 10thSFFD and 2 others like this.
  8. jpk

jpk

xtry51 and Choctaw like this.
  9. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

If you have ever negotiated or had business dealings with people of the Asian culture , there is more stroking involved than a Florida massage parlor.
    Trump is an international businessman and has been there and done that .

10. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

What do you want Trump to do? Flip him the bird?

11. Horrible

Horrible NES Member

The overblown reaction in the media was so absurd that it is comical! They were saying Trump committed treason by commenting on a completely hypothetical situation but Killary and the Dems paid a former foreign agent and actually did what they accused Trump of and that is a-ok! LOL.

Waher and 10thSFFD like this.
  12. beaker

beaker NES Member

13. headednorth

headednorth NES Member

One of these days Im gonna collect all these headlines and round them up into a "things that are in the news for 6 hours but never go anywhere" megathread. It will be fun (and depressing) to be able to look at how this pol or that pol was caught red handed and is goin to jail and 30 days or 30 months later absolutely nothing has happened. Every one of these stories for years now is a one-and-done type deal. Except for MuhRussia, that wont die.

Horrible and whatluck like this.
  14. whatluck

whatluck

It's called a memory hole thread, and you should do exactly that.

15. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Europe is awakening.......slowly:
    Far-right parties form new group in European Parliament | DW | 14.06.2019

A group of 73 lawmakers from far-right groups across Europe wants to devolve power back to EU member states, curb immigration and stop the spread of Islam. Italy's League and France's National Rally are at its head.

The newly formed Identity and Democracy (ID) group has 73 Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) in the 751 seat assembly ahead of its new session in July.

Replacing the Europe of Nations and Freedom group, which had 36 seats in the previous parliament, the new ID group includes:

• Italy's Liga (League) party with 28 lawmakers
    • France's Rassemblement National (National Rally) with 22
    • Germany's Alternative for Germany (AfD) with 11
    • Austria's FPÖ (Freedom Party) with 3
    • Belgium's Vlaams Belang (Flemish Interest) with 3
    • Finland's PS (True Finns) with 2
    • Czech Republic's Freedom and Direct Democracy with 2
    • Denmark's People's Party with 1
    • Estonia's Conservative People's Party with 1
    The 29 MEPs of the UK Brexit party and Spain's new Vox party have not signed up to join the ID group. Vox preferred to join the European Conservatives and Reformists Group (ECR). Nigel Farage's Brexit party has not yet made an alliance.

The AfD's co-leader Jörg Meuthen said in the press launch Thursday in Brussels that the ID group's aims were to prevent more powers being taken by the European Union from member states and block any further harmonization and what he called "the undermining of the nation state."

However, Meuthen denied the group wanted to destroy the EU: "There are people who say we want to destroy the EU, I want to contradict this." He said the EU needed to be "limited and reformed."

Choctaw, Varmint and Horrible like this.
  16. 1776

1776 NES Member

When will the next press conference be.....NEVER! The Twits can read the Twitter feeds.
    The A-Holes try to make the news with every hypothetical question. And they prove it at every opportunity as to why there's no use in talking "with" them.

The basics of today's qualified Press Agent
    How to Read Tea Leaves - A Tea Leaf Reading Guide
    Tasseography - Wikipedia

17. Varmint

Varmint NES Member

They want it so bad to be true.

Jason Flare likes this.
  18. Varmint

Varmint NES Member

Didn’t work for Hillary, what did she spend like a billion dollars?

I think the public is tired of it, they’ll need an actual candidate, whining about Trump won’t be enough.

19. 1776

1776 NES Member

They only have shallow or no experience Pied Piper sociopaths.

10thSFFD likes this.
  20. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Do not EVER underestimate the stupidity of the public! Public is ready to vote for Garfield The Cat if it will offer something really stupid in return. The story never failed and it will not fail even here in America. The story goes like this: There is this group of people which is directly responsible for your misery. We need to remove them and your misery will turn into a nirvana. This group was represented in the recent past by rich people, Jews, Germans, bankers, landowners....it is basically a placeholder. In our country this placeholder will be filled with WHITE WORKING PEOPLE because they are creating all problems. This is why Biden will need to show his ability to destroy white men and women (there he has done a good job already).

Rest of the world is used to public electing complete idiots. It is a norm. We are still resisting, but we are weaker and weaker. Here is President of Turkmenistan for you.
    This is where Democrats want us to be one day and public will clap hands:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1139484932659712001

Jason Flare, Varmint and headednorth like this.
  21. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Turkey Rejects U.S. Ultimatums, Vows Not To Back Down On Russia Missile Deal
    The United States has given Turkey a deadline of July 31 to reverse its purchase of the Russian-made S-400 missile-defense system or face the loss of subcontracting work on the U.S.-led F-35 fighter jet project. Ankara also plans to buy 100 of the jets for its own military’s use.

Acting U.S. Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan sent a letter to his Turkish counterpart that explained the measures to remove Turkey from the program unless Ankara changes course.

In what was Turkey's first direct response to the letter, Cavusoglu said no one can give Turkey ultimatums.

"Turkey will not back down from its decisions with these kinds of letters," he said. "Turkey bought the S-400. It is going to be delivered and stationed in Turkey."

Washington and its allies consider the missile system to be incompatible with NATO systems and a threat to F-35 fighter jets.
    -----------------

zopa.jpg

22. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

In Europe:
    State Sec. of Justice steps down over fudging asylum crime figures
    Mark Harbers resigned as State Secretary for Justice and Security on Tuesday evening. The VVD State Secretary, who is responsible for asylum, stepped down after it became known that his Ministry deliberately reported incomplete figures on crimes committed by asylum seekers in a report.

"That the figures were reported in this way falls under my administrative responsibility", Harbers said during a parliamentary debate on the matter on Tuesday, NU.nl reports. "Not only am I responsible for that in the constitutional sense, I feel responsible for it."

The report in question listed less serious crimes committed by asylum seekers like shoplifting or bicycle theft explicitly with specific figures. But serious crimes like murder, rape and manslaughter, or attempts thereto, where lumped together under the "other" category in the report. Harbers launched an investigation into how the report was drawn up and found that officials at his Ministry repeatedly warned that categorizing suspicions of serious crimes under the "other" category will lead to questions. But nothing was done with these warnings.

23. Whutmeworry

Whutmeworry NES Member

NOT 1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue anymore!!!!
    I get that, but the fact remains that this little bowl-cutted f*ck is one of the most evil human beings on the face of the Earth today. He murders hundreds of his own people for fun every single day. For the President to rave continuously about what a great guy he is, is simply embarrassing. Every time he says things like that my T levels drop 25%. At 50 years old I can't afford that.

There's absolutely, positively NO good reason I can think of for the leader of the free world to kiss this little sh*thead's ass. This is the kind of stuff that's genuinely going to hurt his re-election chances. The images of what that little Fiend did to Otto Warmbier still haunt me. For the president to say something as ridiculous as "He (Kim) said he didn't know about Warmbier's captivity, and I believe him." is just egregious. I mean, think about how that must have made Warmbier's parents feel.

I'm as gravely concerned as the next guy at the idea of the hardcore leftists gaining any more control over the levers of power in this country. That's exactly why it bothers me so much when he says and does these kind of things because when he says and does them, it actually does validate what the leftists are saying about him.

The "I have a larger, red button than he does, and mine actually works" rhetoric is much more becoming of him.

/rant.

24. Fishfinder

Fishfinder

25. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

Feeling bad for idiots that put themselves in bad situations? What a waste of energy.

26. Whutmeworry

Whutmeworry NES Member

Regardless if whether it was a wise decision for a group of U.S. citizens to take a field trip to NK (of course it wasn't), do you honestly believe KJU didn't know Warmbier was imprisoned there???

Come on man. Come on.

My larger point is that I GENUINELY don't understand Trump's VERY PUBLIC ass-kissing posture towards KJU. It just totally, utterly flies in the face of what his base (what's left of America, versus the LEFT of America) wants. Really the only thing that separates it from Obama's sending pallets of cash to Iran is that fact that Trump is OVERT about his ass-kissing.

Very discouraging. I invite you to - as Steven Crowder says - change my mind.

27. Choctaw

Choctaw NES Life Member NES Member

From what little I know about Asian culture and diplomacy, it is all about saving face. If you want your opponent to concede you need to frame the details in such a way that they can save face while making concessions. If you leave your opponent a choice of looking like a complete embarrassing failure or burn the world to the ground, KJU would rather strike a match.

28. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

You are missing the point here. Does Trump's base want wars? Do we want international conflicts with dubious results and massive casualties? If we do not want that we need to let him go back to politics. He has told little rocket boy that NK could be a nice country, he has told the same thing to Iran. Nothing wrong with that.

We have a divided country. Liberals are hostile and they are our real enemy. Let Trump do Trump on the international stage and he may surprise you at the end.
    NK and Iran are not divided. They have a potential to start WWIII. So, us not talking to them, or giving them $ in the past, was not very smart.

Obama sent actual money and let our partners die. So far nothing like that happened, so calm down. Do you miss this?:
    obama.jpg

kevin9, mibro and Super99Z like this.
  29. Whutmeworry

Whutmeworry NES Member

I totally agree that, like you said, Trump needs to do Trump on the international stage. I agree that nothing is to be gained by beating war drums. I also don't think his "I have the bigger red button" comment was over the top because it was in response to a direct threat from KJU back when it happened.

I also agree that the leftist/Marxists (I no longer think the terms liberal or progressive accurately apply to them) are our real enemy. That said there are innumerable other ways to work with Kim other than publicly professing your love for him. What I'm saying is that it HELPS the Marxists in this country - the REAL enemies - when Trump does this.

"I received a letter from Kim Jong Un today. We are making very positive progress on denuclearization. Though our views differ widely on many issues we agree that denuclearization benefits the entire world in general, and the U.S. and Korean peninsula in particular."

There. That's all he has to say. How difficult was that???

30. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

I think your TDS is worse than you know. You want Trump to insult someone from a culture all about honor and saving face, BEFORE any negotiations? Come on man. Come on.