The President Trump Megathread

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This kind of child trafficking takes place in every state. The state takes infants and small children from "unfit" parent(s) and makes them available for adoption. It's easy to see how a practice intended to protect the interests of infants with truly unfit parents could metastasize into racketeering.
You would think that "wealthy" people - who should have some measure of intelligence ..... should be smart enough to know that the children born of parents who were screwed up enough to end up so deep in the system that their parental rights were taken away - are probably not a good genetic bet to be basing a family on.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
But the part about murdering the parents? Cops would see parents being murdered after their children are adopted and do the math. Maybe there’s some truth and some exaggeration we’ll see more hopefully.
True. That sounds very unlikely.

However, I think the point stands. There are methods in place - and also incentives should you see things that way - for Social Services to take small children from their birth parent(s). We rely on social workers' integrity and morals not to abuse that power.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You would think that "wealthy" people - who should have some measure of intelligence ..... should be smart enough to know that the children born of parents who were screwed up enough to end up so deep in the system that their parental rights were taken away - are probably not a good genetic bet to be basing a family on.
So in this particular case you trust the gubmint over the individual?

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This kind of child trafficking takes place in every state. The state takes infants and small children from "unfit" parent(s) and makes them available for adoption. It's easy to see how a practice intended to protect the interests of infants with truly unfit parents could metastasize into racketeering.
Bullshit. Not in this state. Judges give. Children back to biological family even when they are addicts. It is the goal of dcf and mandated by law.

Other states, no clue.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bullshit. Not in this state. Judges give. Children back to biological family even when they are addicts. It is the goal of dcf and mandated by law.

Other states, no clue.
Fair enough. I guess my paranoia is showing. I tend to believe that systems that can be abused will be abused but in this case maybe that's too cynical.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think they'll certainly have to verify Mexico does what it agrees to, but the fact they caved before 5% tariffs is the real significant point - it makes Trump look strong, and shows he can use the tariffs again if they fail to hold up their end.

Dems' heads must be exploding, lol. Their responses will be priceless.
I hope they melt down like they just looked into the Ark

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
True. That sounds very unlikely.

However, I think the point stands. There are methods in place - and also incentives should you see things that way - for Social Services to take small children from their birth parent(s). We rely on social workers' integrity and morals not to abuse that power.
The idea of the government taking people’s kids away gives me murderous thoughts.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, it's certainly happening in the UK. Secret proceedings to take newborns. "We need your baby more than you do, comrade."
We were watching Broadchurch, a British TV show, and were kind of shocked the way it depicted the way British cops treat civilians - the little boy is murdered and cops wouldn't let the mom go hug her boy - wouldn't let the parents see the body for days after, what right do they have, for F's sake?

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The idea of the government taking people’s kids away gives me murderous thoughts.
Have you been involved with foster care? These kids have trash bags always packed so they can be removed asap when these fvck ups for parents continue their negligence. My heart bleeds for them. I trust dcf over a junkie who is on the verge of death and the kid calls dcf themself. It is ugly.

You have murderous thoughts directed the wrong way. I hope one day you get to see it yourself but not live it.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you been involved with foster care? These kids have trash bags always packed so they can be removed asap when these fvck ups for parents continue their negligence. My heart bleeds for them. I trust dcf over a junkie who is on the verge of death and the kid calls dcf themself. It is ugly.

You have murderous thoughts directed the wrong way. I hope one day you get to see it yourself but not live it.
What about the visits people get after posting a range picture with their kids on facebook ?
Never trust your life , family or wellbeing to a government employee.
There are more than a couple of power tripping SJW d-bags working for social services.
I know one social worker is nuttier than a shithouse rat.
I wouldn't want her making a decision on the care of my cat never mind my kids.
I'm talking someone so crazy her own family won't let her in the door.
And she's the one that will be showing up at your door to decide whether or not to take your kids away.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would think that "wealthy" people - who should have some measure of intelligence ....
LOL!
Boy, you have slept for 3 centuries already. I deal with "very wealthy" people every day and I can testify that they have traded intelligence for yet another waterfront property. Most of them are only good in wasting somebody else's money.

Not wealthy people, on the other hand, always surprise you. My plumber, started alone, no ads, no marketing campaigns, just a decent work and he always followed up on the job he has done. That was 10 years ago. Now he has a fleet of trucks and still no advertising, no consultants, no web pages.....That, my friend, is an intelligence at work!

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Amazing what a little hardball will accomplish, really shows what soft men have been elected president for the last 100 years.
Not just hardball, but actually doing what he says he will do.

He imposed Tariffs on China.

He said he would build a wall and found a way to get money...

So now, when he says he will do something, people (countries) listen. And he has the balls to go do it.

I am not a huge Trump fan (I have said it many times). But I think he is handling these things in an excellent way. We needed someone that would say "f*** you, my responsibility is my country" to the world.

If he gets elected again, I would love to see him reduce the size of government and cut spending by at least 40%.

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say we create a bounty on illegals. For every illegal apprehended Trump should get $1,000 from the defense fund and use it to build the wall. Mexico will actually be helping to pay for it and the Dems will panic when they see how fast that money accumulates.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to Hitler again. Trump is Actually Hitler. Sheesh.

Is it just me or is her face starting to reveal the true ugliness within?

Hillary: Circumstances Of Trump's America "More Dangerous" Than Hitler's Germany

Hillary Clinton warned her audience of the rise of fascism in America during an alumnae event held at Wellesley College.

This was "established" immediately after Presidential Elections and it was unleashed in Europe mostly by Madeline Notsobright. She has traveled around and scared every media possible with the Second Coming of Hitler in America. When that was not enough, she has produced a silly book which, as usual, ended up to be NYT's Bestseller [rofl]. Hilary was with Notsobright at Wellesley College and they were brainwashing future Hillaries together. Creating idiots from innocent kids is a solid program of the Democratic Party.
fas.jpg

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back to Hitler again. Trump is Actually Hitler. Sheesh.

Is it just me or is her face starting to reveal the true ugliness within?

Hillary: Circumstances Of Trump's America "More Dangerous" Than Hitler's Germany

Hillary Clinton warned her audience of the rise of fascism in America during an alumnae event held at Wellesley College.

if Trump actually were hitler, he could simply send hillary off to a concentration camp. Would be a just ending for her. So maybe she should be careful what she wishes for?

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to follow the Italian example:

Pro-refugee Italian mayor arrested for 'aiding illegal migration'

The mayor of an Italian town that has won praise and TV publicity for integrating thousands of refugees has been placed under house arrest on suspicion of abetting illegal migration.

Riace mayor Domenico Lucano – hailed in 2016 by Fortune magazine as one of the world’s 50 greatest leaders – is also accused of fraudulently awarding contracts for waste disposal as well as organising “marriages of convenience” between local men and foreign women.

His partner, Tesfahun Lemlem, faces the same charges and has had her residency blocked.

The investigation against Lucano began more than a year ago, although more serious allegations of embezzlement and fraud were dropped.
His arrest comes a week after Italy’s far-right interior minister, Matteo Salvini, announced a series of anti-immigration measures that included slashing funds for migrant reception and integration.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, it's certainly happening in the UK. Secret proceedings to take newborns. "We need your baby more than you do, comrade."
That is the sort of government bullshit to expect once they confiscate all citizen’s guns, like UK did

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Top Bottom