mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Who doesn't like ebola?
Not liking ebola is rayciss'.

US makes deal with Mexico on tariffs, immigration, Trump announces
Ignore the video. read the actual text.

The difference between playing chess and checkers illustrated, again.
Well, there's a huge win. Nothing like it was even attempted by previous administrations. In the last three years I've somehow recalibrated my expectations so I don't give President Trump enough credit for his successes just because he doesn't meet every lofty aspiration.

Thank you, President Trump.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sunscreen causes skin cancer.

Ahahahahahahaha. No really, not joking.

I have two and I deeply regret not having more. Too late now though plus my wife would not have been able to play office and somebody else's family of seven kids would have gone hungry.
From what I remember reading recently - it can also cause other issues as well. Some of the chemicals in sunscreen leach into the body and cause developmental issues.

I don't remember ever using sunscreen as a kid. We were outside all the time - and developed a tan as the sunny days progressed.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Trump Derangement Syndrome is Alive and Well.

Woman Stabs Herself, Informs Police, ‘I'm Tired Of Living In Trump's Country’

"On Sunday, a Palmetto, Florida woman stabbed herself three times, then told the police officer responding to the situation, "I'm tired of living in Trump's country; I'm tired of Trump being president.""

Woman Stabs Herself, Informs Police, ‘I'm Tired Of Living In Trump's Country’
If we could get some of those genetic researchers to package this up as a communicable disease - we might be able to get this party started.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
View: https://twitter.com/Hacienda_Mexico/status/1136705688992931841/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1136705688992931841&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fborder%2F2019%2F06%2F06%2Fmexico-claims-some-funding-for-migrant-caravans-came-from-u-s-and-england%2F

So the Mexicans arrested about of those Peubelos Son Frontiers creeps the other day and in the process of tossing their bank records managed to find where their funding is coming from.

It would be nice if these masters of the universe financial guys manipulating geopolitics for fun and profit got arrested for once. But they've had a partnership with the CIA/MI6 for too long and seem to get a pass on the crap they pull as long as they play nice when needed for a favor.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for the President.

However, as for results on the Mexican end, I will believe it when I see it as their corrupt government is largely owned by the criminal cartels that are making money off trafficking drugs/people across our border.

:emoji_tiger:

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From what I remember reading recently - it can also cause other issues as well. Some of the chemicals in sunscreen leach into the body and cause developmental issues.

I don't remember ever using sunscreen as a kid.
We were outside all the time - and developed a tan as the sunny days progressed.
i only remember using is a couple times a year, when the whole family went to the beach and mom made us wear it. All other days in the summer...no sun screen at all. Maybe because we were smart enough to notice if we were getting sunburned, and modified our behavior?

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

I don't remember ever using sunscreen as a kid. We were outside all the time - and developed a tan as the sunny days progressed.
I have to balance my distrust of chemicals, government and big pharma vs my distrust of media reports. So not sure where to stand on this - luckily my kids don't burn in Mass sun, I only use it in places like the Caribbean.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Good for the President.

However, as for results on the Mexican end, I will believe it when I see it as their corrupt government is largely owned by the criminal cartels that are making money off trafficking drugs/people across our border.

:emoji_tiger:
I think they'll certainly have to verify Mexico does what it agrees to, but the fact they caved before 5% tariffs is the real significant point - it makes Trump look strong, and shows he can use the tariffs again if they fail to hold up their end.

Dems' heads must be exploding, lol. Their responses will be priceless.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sounds farfetched, hopefully they'll come out with more details if they have them.
This kind of child trafficking takes place in every state. The state takes infants and small children from "unfit" parent(s) and makes them available for adoption. It's easy to see how a practice intended to protect the interests of infants with truly unfit parents could metastasize into racketeering.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This kind of child trafficking takes place in every state. The state takes infants and small children from "unfit" parent(s) and makes them available for adoption. It's easy to see how a practice intended to protect the interests of infants with truly unfit parents could metastasize into racketeering.
But the part about murdering the parents? Cops would see parents being murdered after their children are adopted and do the math. Maybe there’s some truth and some exaggeration we’ll see more hopefully.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dems' heads must be exploding, lol. Their responses will be priceless.
Before i read that news story about mexico kissing Trump’s azz, i could have sworn i heard faint popping noises outside...all night long. I was wondering what they were, but now i know

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is how I perceive Trump's negotiating tactics. He doesn't walk softly but he does carry a big stick and fighting the swamp is pretty much organized crime.

Has Trump got CEOs shaking in their boots?

Absolutely, it’s part of a strategy for Trump. Think of him as the movie version of Sheriff Buford Pusser, of Walking Tall fame, because that’s how he sees himself. Buford was a southern rural sheriff that used a big stick to fight organized crime. One of his favorite tactics was to pull over an adversary and smash their headlights and taillights out just to let them know he has a stick and was a force to be reckoned with. Trump’s negotiating style is similar, only his Twitter account is the stick he wields, and not going along with his agenda will leave your company vulnerable to the proverbial taillight smashing.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has Trump got CEOs shaking in their boots?
Absolutely, it’s part of a strategy for Trump. Think of him as the movie version of Sheriff Buford Pusser, of Walking Tall fame, because that’s how he sees himself. Buford was a southern rural sheriff that used a big stick to fight organized crime. One of his favorite tactics was to pull over an adversary and smash their headlights and taillights out just to let them know he has a stick and was a force to be reckoned with. Trump’s negotiating style is similar, only his Twitter account is the stick he wields, and not going along with his agenda will leave your company vulnerable to the proverbial taillight smashing.

He just likes to win!

so do I

Top Bottom