The President Trump Megathread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Adam Schiff for Brains now says impeachment would fail due to lack of Republican support. Is this POS now just figuring this out? He's also been lying to the American people for over 2 years that he has irrefutable proof that Trump committed crimes. Someone needs to call him on this!

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said that impeachment "is destined for failure" without Republican support, while blasting the party as “the cult of the president’s personality" and stating that he is actually against "putting the country" through impeachment proceedings.

Schiff, on ABC News’ “This Week,” said that while he believes House Democrats could impeach the president, the move would likely fail, due to a lack of support from Republicans in the House and Senate.
Schiff says impeachment 'is destined for failure,' calls GOP 'cult of the president's personality'

oppressed

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just watched a reporter say that the Virginia shooter had a silencer on his gun and asked Trump what he thought of them. Trump said "I don't like them at all."

What the hell.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just watched a reporter say that the Virginia shooter had a silencer on his gun and asked Trump what he thought of them. Trump said "I don't like them at all."

What the hell.
Trump probably hasnt talked to his son yet......He's known for off the cuff remarks that he later revises as his education on a subject evolves

mlaboss

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What we need is more self reliance in the US but such a huge majority rely only on cheap products/ fast and easy lifestyles. I appreciate Dollar Tree like the rest of us for cheap products but I am willing to change my habits if needed. We need to get back to the pride of American made such as during and before WWII. There is too much potential to be found here. I would rather make my own things than let this country be beholden to a foreign godless entity such as China. The US is the last free and great country. I was recently watching some YT vids of a lady named Clara who has a channel called “Depression Era Cooking”. This was an eye opener for me. She has since died but the window into her lifestyle proved to be honorable and simple. Love more and live with less. I’m not talking extremist minimalism but a simplicity in lifestyle void of the ensnarements of this age.

Our current younger generation needs a firm wake up from the stupor of electronics and zombie mind meld social media. Work with their hands. Get outside and work the ground. Go do something for society such as produce! Nope, most will settle with staring at the idiot box with Netlfix, Hulu, and Kodi. A vapid existential threat is upon us here and there needs to be some powerful smelling salts applied to the nares of the young and old alike.
Great Depression Cooking

Interesting.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

What the hell.
interviewg the civilians who were in the same room when police began returning fire - "How's the ringing in your ears?"

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What the hell.

The New Yorker who knows next to nothing about guns and supported the AWB?

Oh no really? I am shocked!...

:emoji_tiger:

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Trump is an urban concealed carry guy that doesn't understand long guns or accessories. He defers to his knowledgeable sons and the NRA. As long as the NRA doesn't go full retard like they did with bump-stocks he won't be signing anything banning suppressors.

If Hillary was president everyone with a can would already be a felon and US Attorney General Maura Healey would already have racked up a body count in enforcement actions which made Janet Reno's look like an amateur in comparison.

Last edited:
Top Bottom