1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

The President Trump Megathread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IvIax, Jun 16, 2015.

1. jpk

jpk

Given prosecutorial discression it cannot happen......the president is the #1 officer of the exec branch......he would be well within his constitutionally granted powers to micromanage the FBI/DoJ and explicitly and directly instruct them what to do and not to do.

teaser452 likes this.

2. jpk

jpk

3. Ipe

Ipe NES Member

4. GM-GUY

GM-GUY NES Member

That should have happened infront of SCOTUS, maybe Roberts was investigated by the FBI at the behest of 0bama and they came up with a dossier on him too. You can't trust the govt until people (not some low level agent - director level) are put in orange jumpsuits.

The only way a POTUS can obstruct justice is to lie under oath, instruct others to lie or fail to provide duly subpoenaed documents to authorities. Of course that only applies to the GOP, 0bama & Clinton did all of those multiple times on multiple issues.

5. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Comey's latest tweets from the nature are silly preparations for his insanity defense. I wonder if Killary is already on her way to a remote island where bulging eyes will be a ground keeper for the rest of his life. Let's get them all, and let's clean this country like never before!

6. Bfatz

Bfatz

7. Bfatz

Bfatz

Brennan on MSNBC: Well, I don't know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was. I am relieved that it's been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election. pic.twitter.com/V2D7Cg9KsV

— Wojciech Pawelczyk (@PolishPatriotTM) March 25, 2019

[​IMG]

I must have received bad information" - director level spook-speak for

1. "someone else f***ed up doctoring the info"

2. I actually made up most of this shit and lied to congress several times, but you'll never get me because I'm an expert at covering shit up (see #1 above).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    jpk, ldi, 10thSFFD and 3 others like this.
  8. CatSnoutSoup

CatSnoutSoup NES Member

Yesterday evening while speaking broadly on the topic of Obama cronies possibly getting a perp-walk my wife said that Brennan more than anyone is the guy she would like to see in an orange jumpsuit. I did not ask why specifically but she clearly loathes to the dude.

:emoji_tiger:

mibro likes this.
  9. Bfatz

Bfatz

10. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Bfatz likes this.
  11. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

12. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

John O. Brennan is like fast spreading oil leak on CIA lake.

13. VetteGirlMA

VetteGirlMA NES Member

Bfatz and 10thSFFD like this.
  14. Bfatz

Bfatz

ldi, 10thSFFD, whalerman69 and 2 others like this.
  15. Bfatz

Bfatz

The Tolerant Left...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fZ_1R_hwro

On March 1, 2019, Zachary Greenberg, 28, was identified and arrested by UC Police — law enforcement booked him into jail at 1 PM. He is a former employee of UC Berkeley as a lab assistant in the Psychology Department who was briefly a non-degree seeking student at UC-Berkeley. (Heavy)

(2) ARSON IN TULANE UNIVERSITY
    Just after midnight on Saturday, March 25, 2019, three students set fire to the dorm room door of Tulane University sophomore, Peyton Lofton, whom university spokesman Mike Strecker “confirmed” as the president of Tulane’s chapter of the “right wing group Turning Point USA” and a member of a Libertarian organization called the Young Americans for Liberty (YAL). (WVUE Fox 8)

Fortunately, flames were quickly put out. No injuries were reported, and the door only had “minor damage.”

Strecker said the incident was caught on security cameras, and the suspects were identified as Tulane University students Robert Money, 21, and David Shelton, 20, and Brown University student Naimi Okami, 20.

[​IMG]
    All three were arrested late Saturday for aggravated arson — a crime defined by Louisiana statute as intentionally setting a fire where it is foreseeable that human life is endangered — and booked into New Orleans Justice Center jail. They appeared in court the next day, where Orleans Parish Magistrate Commissioner Robert Jonathan Friedman set their bonds at $10,000 each. As of Sunday night, it appeared all three had been released on bail.

Lofton’s roommate, Jackson Arnold, told the university’s student newspaper Tulane Hullabaloo: “I think it was probably a drunk prank. I don’t want to rule out the idea that it was politically motivated. Don’t have any proof that it is, don’t have any proof that it isn’t.” Arnold said he did not have a relationship with any of the charged individuals and doesn’t believe Lofton did either.

According to Strecker, Tulane Police are still investigating the incident, and as of Sunday night, the reason for the crime was “not yet clear.” Strecker insists there is “no indication” the act was politically motivated, despite reports Lofton was targeted for his involvement in multiple conservative groups on campus. However, Strecker said the university is taking the incident very seriously and campus police are “thoroughly investigating” it:

This is what the Left is breading in Universities these days...

10thSFFD likes this.
  16. Bfatz

Bfatz

17. Bfatz

Bfatz

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBI8_m4XhBY

Maxine Waters " I know his Mother "..nuff said.

"Here's the thing -- we work to prioritize violent crime and the drivers of violent crime. Public safety is our number one priority. I don't see Jussie Smollett as a threat to public safety."

Magats, the asst state's atty, said he saw no problems with the police investigation or the evidence against Smollett. The charges against Smollett were dropped in return for his agreement to do community service, he said, and for forfeiting his bond to the city of Chicago.

— Julie Bosman (@juliebosman) March 26, 2019
    "We stand behind the investigation, we stand behind the decision to charge him and we stand behind the charges in the case. The mere fact that it was disposed of in an alternative manner does not mean that there were any problems or infirmities in the case or the evidence."

— Julie Bosman (@juliebosman) March 26, 2019
    Chicago PD Commander Ed Wodnicki calls dismissal decision a "punch in the gut," says they were prepared for trial and had a "rock solid case."

"For states attorney at this point to dismiss charges without discussing this with us at all is just shocking," he said. Sarah Whitten on Twitter

— Sarah Whitten (@sarahwhit10) March 26, 2019
    Says he’s spent the past few days with prosecutors working on the off-duty officer killed during the weekend and got no sense this was happening. “What the heck is that?”
    He insists police maintain a strong relationship with the CCSAO.

— Will Lee (@MidnoirCowboy) March 26, 2019
    Wodnicki said he was unhappy that dropping the charges gave the false impression that the police work wasn’t solid. He says the cops were “ready to go to trial” when this happened.

— Will Lee (@MidnoirCowboy) March 26, 2019
    Chicago police detective tells @FoxNews “We have a lot more evidence than we told the media about and we were fully prepared to go to trial. We’re very angry this happened.” #JussieSmollett

— Matt Finn (@MattFinnFNC) March 26, 2019
    There is nothing remotely appropriate or typical about someone walking on 16 felonies post grand jury indictment as #JussieSmollett did.@SAKimFoxx has some explaining to do about the pressure she got from Michelle Obama's aide.

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) March 26, 2019

Desperate Dim's needed a distraction from bad news about russiagate...Lets not act so naive tho. Obama made a call and it was done. Obama fundamentally changed the US, just as he said he would. Laws are only for people without connections.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    10thSFFD likes this.
  18. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

^THIS!
    8 years of Obamba. Can't undo, can't undo......

Fixxah likes this.
  19. Bfatz

Bfatz

10thSFFD likes this.
  20. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

Bringing up McCain is Trump's way of telling them he'll dig up their dead bodies and shit into their heads.

Jason Flare and Fixxah like this.
  21. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

In the original reports about that whole Smollet debacle I seem to remember reading that some of what he did could lead to Federal charges.

So the Cook County prosecutors drop charges - if Trump was smart he'd stick some Feds on Smollet and get him that way.

I still think the college cheating scandal, and the Avenatti thing - are an attack on the lefties by going after the small fish. It's a political move to scare the lefty minions.

22. 42!

42! NES Life Member NES Member

upload_2019-3-26_21-14-19.png

23. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

24. Bfatz

Bfatz

25. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

26. Bfatz

Bfatz

27. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

28. kevin9

kevin9

Every time I see Schiff's mug I'm struck by how he looks like a complete and utter dweeb. You know the guy who as a kid had his underwear permanently wedged in his crack and up over his head from constant atomic wedgies.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  29. Bfatz

Bfatz

30. Bfatz

Bfatz