1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

The President Trump Megathread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IvIax, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Waher

Waher NES Member

2. mibro

mibro NES Member

MAGA.

Choctaw likes this.
  3. ASHDUMP

ASHDUMP NES Member

4. edmorseiii

edmorseiii Navy Veteran NES Member

Tallen, mibro and Super99Z like this.
  5. Varmint

Varmint NES Member

I got the popcorn, pizza and Sam Adams ready, did I miss anything? I hope it’s on pay per view.

10thSFFD likes this.
  6. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

I can't wait!

7. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

Trump isn't using the "National Emergency" nuclear option because it will end up in the courts and struck down. He can take a victory lap for following through on his promise to the people who voted for him. He is far better off with the strategy he is using right now IMO. The left looks more and more foolish by the day.

And I think you start down a very dangerous path when you allow the leader of the executive branch the ability to declare a national emergency to divert funds.

Choctaw, Varmint and mibro like this.
  8. Bfatz

Bfatz

#BREAKING: Defense department officials say the Pentagon is prepared to give $3 billion to fund construction of the President's southern border wall, if he were to declare a national emergency. #OANN 96 6:50 PM - Jan 10, 2019 #OANN hashtag on Twitter

9. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

10. 42!

42! NES Life Member NES Member

Isn't Trey Gowdy looking for work?

11. edmorseiii

edmorseiii Navy Veteran NES Member

I hope not.

10thSFFD likes this.
  12. Bfatz

Bfatz

13. Bfatz

Bfatz

This is the reason for the wall! A California police officer was shot and killed day after Christmas when he stopped a car without a license plate. He was not an ordinary police officer, as he was a legal immigrant who migrated to this Country legally to become a police officer. Not only that he was a K-9 police officer. The illegal immigrant inside the vehicle he stopped shot and killed him, but he was used to that as he was a notorious gang member here illegally and had two DUIs.

There are several aspects of this story I want to make clear –

1. The K-9 police officer shot and killed was here legally, who had migrated from Fiji. His dream was to become a police officer.
    2. The gang member from Mexico was here illegally and had two DUIs. Yet he was free and driving.
    3. The K-9 dog was given to the slain officer’s family, and he knows his partner is dead. He knows his duty is to protect the officer’s wife and child for the rest of his life.
    4. President Trump is heartbroken for his family and has sought to comfort them. He has also made sure the officer’s dog is with his family, as this is where he belongs.
    THIS IS THE REASON FOR THE WALL!

This story has not been mentioned by the Democrats, as this is just too compelling an example for the wall.

It is a compelling example of why we should not have a problem with illegal immigrants – no excuse – as with this slain police officer and his family came to this country – legally – and now are productive citizens – or this officer was before he was murdered by an illegal immigrant gang member with two DUIs. How can we ignore this any longer?

President Trump is taking Executive Action it does seem at this time to bypass Congress. What else can he possibly do? There is no good reason they cannot work with him to build the wall this Country needs to keep these type of criminals out of our Country.

BELOW IS A PHOTO OF THE SLAIN OFFICER, HIS K-9, HIS WIFE, AND HIS SON.

GOD REST HIS SOUL.

[​IMG]

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/12/28/slain-officers-k-9-partner-retired-to-live-with-his-family/

Singh, a 33-year-old with a newborn son, was an “American patriot,” his police chief said.

“He came to America with one purpose, and that was to serve this country,” Richardson said.

Singh drove more than two hours each way to attend the police academy in Yuba City, Richardson said. He joined the Merced County sheriff’s office as a reserve officer and worked as an animal control officer in Turlock before being hired by the Newman force in 2011.

English was Singh’s third language and he had a thick accent but took speech classes to improve his communication, the chief said.

President Trump is ready to claim Executive Privilege to bypass Congress and build the wall.

14. 1776

1776 NES Member

Will a National Security National Emergency declaration be the mechanism to prosecute elected public officials that harbor illegal aliens like Charley, Marty, and Maura? Will they be doing the ankle chain shuffle out of city hall? What better place to start the new American Revolution than in Boston. Let it be tagged as,

The Boston Pee Party!

'Sanctuary' Granting Officials May Be Prosecuted

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    10thSFFD likes this.
  15. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Democrats will nominate her hologram controlled by Google.

National Security Emergency combined with "the search for a justice" may finally lead to a nice gotime. My fear is that we will miss it and American Yellow Jackets will take over.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  16. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Yes. We covered that useless option on this thread already. Good talk no pizza.

17. Bfatz

Bfatz

[​IMG]

Fighting in the streets huh? and why hasn't this big mouthed clown been arrested yet?

Choctaw likes this.
  18. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

19. Choctaw

Choctaw NES Life Member NES Member

^^ and it isn't his border wall, it is our border wall.

20. Bfatz

Bfatz

10thSFFD likes this.
  21. Bfatz

Bfatz

22. Waher

Waher NES Member

READ THE WHOLE THING
    EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of Lisa Page’s Closed-Door Testimonies Provide New Revelations in Spygate Scandal

23. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member

Wow, Ted Cruz looks almost like a real Texan with the beard and Carhartt jacket. [laugh]

I had a recent conversation about the Wall, with a retired CLEO from a Metro West suburb. I've known this person for over 20 years and he's a good guy, but he leans left

He said he's not for the Wall, but for what I perceived as an odd reason.
    His concern was that a wall, combined with beefed-up customs scrutiny, would work too good at keeping drugs out.
    WTF ??? A former police chief isn't for that ???
    Here's his reasoning behind this; drugs are cheap right now, therefore street crime is down. If the price of drugs skyrockets due to supply shortages (caused by better customs enforcement), then crimes like armed robberies, burglaries, car breaks, muggings and such will spike up dramatically.
    I can see this happening as an unintended consequence of better border security, but it also bolsters the need for 2A.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    10thSFFD likes this.
  24. SKumar

SKumar NES Member

You can feel the hairs rising on the backs of the left when Trump says he'll declare the wall a national emergency. Stuff like this makes me want to get back into prepping and SHTF.

25. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

Hadn't realized the surge in Euro Wall building in the past 50 years.

Here's a nice Google Earth view of the wall surrounding Vatican City:

upload_2019-1-12_8-44-33.png

Maybe President Trump should open a dialog with the Pope on how to keep out the illegals?

Tallen likes this.
  26. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

They'll keep her on a ventilator, feeding tube and whatever else is necessary to keep her "technically" alive until a Dem president (6 to 14 years from now) can replace her.

27. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

that may be true, but if arrests and incarceration goes up too, along with drug counselling....it will be a SHORT TERM effect, and in the long term America will be a much better place.

28. mibro

mibro NES Member

Don't forget the beard. I thought "Ted's looking operator." I kinda like it.

29. 1776

1776 NES Member

I sure hope that subpoena's and indictments are being generated by the USAG for Sanctuary City officials as part part of the National Security declaration of a National Emergency. Schumer and Pelosi want to play.....let's play

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  30. GM-GUY

GM-GUY NES Member

The GOP can’t fall for the ‘promise’ anymore. No DACA, no amnesty until the wall is built / we’ve been down that road many times the Dems wants are immediate, the GOP get tied up in studies and court then die.