1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. NES Life memberships are now available, click here for details.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

The President Trump Megathread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IvIax, Jun 16, 2015.

1. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

2. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Russian spy's grandmother vanishes after telling friends Putin gave him a hero's medal
    Mueller? Where is Mueller? [wink]

3. Bfatz

Bfatz

Christopher Berg reports for BlueLivesMatter that the incident took place during a halftime performance for a game between Forest Hill High School and Brookhaven High School in Brookhaven, Mississippi on October 5, 2018, just a week after two white Brookhaven police officers had been killed. Dressed as doctors and nurses, Forest Hill High School band members used fake rifles to “execute” students dressed as police officers.

[​IMG]

4. Bfatz

Bfatz

5. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

exactly!
    Where the heck IS old gandpa Jeff?
    There is a whole CARNIVAL OF CRIME going on in the country....and he is doing what....trying to stop sale of marijuana or something?

6. Tallen

Tallen NES Member

The "fact checkers" are claiming this is a scene from the movie John Q and not what your lyin' eyes see. [rofl]

7. Bfatz

Bfatz

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7WwtvIjaIs

Yesterday Hillary says civility is dead because she isn't president, today Don tells someone to shut up during a debate over free speech...

Whoever coined the phrase "unhinged left" hit the ball out of the park!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  8. Bfatz

Bfatz

And who would these " Fact checkers be " let me take a guess SNOPE's or?

9. Tallen

Tallen NES Member

Probably, I didn't look myself, just saw something in the article comments.

Bfatz likes this.
  10. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Choctaw likes this.
  11. Pete85

Pete85

They obviously didn't see the movie then, as nothing even remotely close to that occurs in it.

Bfatz likes this.
  12. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member

I hope it's Trey Gowdy, he's not running for reelection to his House seat anyway, so the republicans won't potentially lose a seat there either if he gets picked. That's assuming he gets picked and accepts the job, but I think he's so sick of the Swamp that he wants to get far away from DC.

Choctaw likes this.
  13. Choctaw

Choctaw NES Life Member NES Member

Tucker point blank asked Trey a week or so ago if he would take the AG job if offered. Trey laughed and said "I don't think I would get the votes, maybe one or two". He did not say no . . .

14. Boris

Boris Son of Kalashnikov NES Member

Let's f***ing hope so and he'd be the relentless pitbull motherf***er that we sorely need.

Penniepup1 and Nick Fury like this.
  15. nastynatural

nastynatural NES Life Member NES Member

As businessmen, I guess they were a little frustrated with that 1990s style Clinton-Kaine campaign in 2016. Bloomberg JUST re-registered himself as a Democrat (again).
    [​IMG]
    Bloomberg spends his weekends at his ‘cottage’ in Bermuda; – i.e. not much of a champion of the Working Man. Bezos bought the Washington Post 2 years ago so he would have his own Media outlet. Think they can muscle out the Squaw?

16. Bfatz

Bfatz

17. Choctaw

Choctaw NES Life Member NES Member

18. Boris

Boris Son of Kalashnikov NES Member

19. SERE

SERE NES Life Member NES Member

It is a ploy to draw out the demonstrators as witnesses/victims. Then let the driver go and charge the idiots, yeah ,that's it! [laugh]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Glockster30 and CatSnoutSoup like this.
  20. Bfatz

Bfatz

Choctaw likes this.
  21. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

I love when the left quotes the Constitution.

So ironic.

Glockster30 and Jason Flare like this.
  22. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

23. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

Good luck with that.

24. Bfatz

Bfatz

Let me give you something to contemplate upon, right before the midterms: the evil witch is back in the news cycle with a vengeance. On a short side note, can you imagine America today with Hillary president? The sheer thought makes my skin crawl.

At a time when Republicans are being shot, stabbed, doxxed, beaten, mailed powder, run out of restaurants, and sent death threats, Hillary Clinton urges Democrats to be even more uncivil. What an irresponsible statement. Every Democrat should denounce. pic.twitter.com/TdEmISWnzM

— U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. (@SenBillCassidy) October 9, 2018

Basically, this woman has gone full retard, there’s no other way to put it really, and chose to tacitly encourage the ongoing political violence, courtesy of the unhinged left, as she said, but let me quote:

You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe that if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.

[​IMG]

As you can see, she uses clever wording to dog-whistle DEM’s fan-base that she’s actually endorsing political violence against Trump supporters/Republicans. Let’s be serious here: this is completely irresponsible from a public figure like Hillary Clinton, as she’s encouraging the type of insanity which was obvious during Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation process, and I am talking about the protests, when insane Democrats were trying to break in the Supreme Court building. And no, I am not being dramatic at all, check this out, this is mob rule:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aenQtPGgYlQ

Hillary is also encouraging “Elevator Screamers”, unhinged women like these ones:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bshgOZ8QQxU

She is also dog whistling to Antifa thugs/terrorists, who did what they do best in Portland last weekend, i.e. they attacked senior citizens on the street, with the police looking and not intervening, as usual (dereliction of duty by any definition):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq-dcJrnGTM

What does Hillary mean promising incivility, unless DEMs manage to win an election? Is that a threat? What if Democrats fail to win the midterm elections? What then? Open war in the streets? MAGA hat wearing Trump-supporters getting lynched on sight? Will there be the National Guard deployed in the streets to prevent a Libya-Qaddafi type of scenario? Are leftists so crazy that they want to see people dead? What is this, access to power by any means necessary, literally? Can you imagine what would happen if these people get power in America again?

President Trump has said during a recent rally that, let me quote: “the Democrats have become too extreme and, frankly, they’ve become too dangerous to govern”. Sad, but true. Here’s a great video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W03QjOwxYNU

Do these crazy leftists, sponsored by pro-open border globalists like Soros and his ilk, realize how out of control the situation is and what kind of monster they’ve created?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7WwtvIjaIs

Let me end this piece with a thought via Minecraft’s creator:

I know people don’t like it when I point this out, but the left has been taken over by evil.

And I mean that literally.

— Notch (@notch) October 4, 2018

25. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

No way! We have talked about this option already. Trey has a family!
    trey.jpg
    Trey Gowdy: Washington Watchman

Can you even imagine the confirmation process?

Maybe we do not have such a person in America anymore and we need to import it from some $hole like Montenegro [laugh]:
    Stand, Or Else! Montenegro Eyes Penalty For Sitting Out National Anthem

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  26. kevin9

kevin9

Well, one DemocRat is denouncing her, "Dem senator Heitkamp slams Clinton call to abandon civility with GOP", but clearly she's a minority, and it's probably too little too late for her to keep her Senate seat.

27. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

There was a time in America when people were not sure and they could go and vote either way. This time I see two different camps. Commie one with crazies and loonies in it, dominated by white women, and "confused Republicans". I was surprised yesterday when one of my customers, older, Republicans Forever, lady has told me that no women would enter such a public circus if she would not be right. I was shocked! She has watched the entire "confirmation" and her conclusion is that SCOTUS Kavanaugh was abusing women......... While she was telling me this, her husband, also Republican, who was sitting next to her was trying to become an invisible medium. I stopped his useless attempts and asked him what he thinks about this. His answer was:"We need to listen to our women MORE!"

28. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Hillary does not realize that Hansel and Gretel, she was stuffing with BS for years, are no longer babies. They can drive now!

29. new guy

new guy NES Member

They want to use violence and aggression to silence the opposition, yet those on the right are the fascists?

Where are our resident progressives? We need this explained to us.

30. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

In the last month they realized that "fascists" is not enough and it is a bad description of what they are fighting against so they started pushing "oppressive white men". That one resonates with many!

Jason Flare likes this.