1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. NES Life memberships are now available, click here for details.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

The President Trump Megathread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IvIax, Jun 16, 2015.

1. jpk

jpk

The real news is that there's been confirmation that the fake news/dossier that Clinton paid tens of millions to the russians (indirectly) to create was given to the FBI by that treasonous f*** Sen McCain......and it was used as justification in a FISA court request to spy on Trump and other US citizens without validating the national enquirer like assertions that were in it

Best part is that FISA warrant requests can only come with sign off from President......AG can make the request but it requires POTUS sign off......that means Obama had full knowledge

You think he and others didnt know that Clinton PAID for it?

Translation: A sitting president used fake/unverified intel as justification to spy on a political opponent.

This is the scandal of the millenium.......and its just the tip of the iceburg

2. jpk

jpk

The real news is that there's been confirmation that the fake news/dossier that Clinton paid tens of millions to the russians (indirectly) to create was given to the FBI by that treasonous f*** Sen McCain......and it was used as justification in a FISA court request to spy on Trump and other US citizens without validating the national enquirer like assertions that were in it

In all fairness McCain's hate of Trump was used against him by Obama/Clinton to get him to play the part of a Stooge and make this appear "legit" and "Bipartisan"

Best part is that FISA warrant requests can only come with sign off from President......AG can make the request but it requires POTUS sign off......that means Obama had full knowledge

You think he and others didnt know that Clinton PAID for it?

Translation: A sitting president used fake/unverified intel as justification to spy on a political opponent.

This is the scandal of the millenium.......and its just the tip of the iceburg

VTski4x4, mibro and 10thSFFD like this.
  3. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Is this somehow connected to a simple fact that in America you can be an official child all the way to 26 while in some other countries 10 years old are getting married?

4. VetteGirlMA

VetteGirlMA NES Member

I think he was specifically referring to Haiti and certain African countries, you know the vacation hot spots.

mibro, NHCraigT and jpk like this.
  5. bullseye

bullseye

Grid 17S with bugout longterm shelter and great fi
    Yes, like Liberia where you can eat human flesh along withe the townsfolk!!

6. endus

endus NES Member

7. MachineHead

MachineHead NES Member

I like how the Lefties getting pissed over this are not acknowledging the truth. There are shithole countries and the good and legal immigrants recognize this and leave said shithole countries for a non-shithole country like America. If there’s any doubt, then head on over to LiveLeak and see what really happens in shithole countries. The total inhumanity that happens in places like Brazil is very sad. (A couple videos in the Comments section of a video called “Welcome to Brazil” has the most graphic inhumanity I could never even imagine)

Btw pussy hats are a considered offensive [lol]: 'Pussy hats' being dropped from Women's March anniversary events

8. endus

endus NES Member

My friends from El Salvador are some of the greatest people I know. One of them immigrated here and is a strong 2A supporter and gun owner.

El Salvador has a tremendous and horrible crime problem, but it is not a, "shithole." The cocksucker in chief is doing nothing but disrespecting people, taxpayers, like my friend. People talk all kinds of shit online but in person they either wouldn't say jack shit because they actually have manners and personal dignity, or they're the kind of numpties that don't wipe their ass or change their clothes.

People can say whatever they want in private, but if you're the president you conduct yourself with dignity in public. Again, people will say differently but I guarantee they'll avoid a gun shop that called their town a shithole. Their financial advisor doesn't talk like that when they're on the job.

It's another embarrassment to the country from our reality-star-in-chief but nothing surprising.

Rat187 likes this.
  9. Cowgirlup

Cowgirlup NES Member

I agree that Trump could be a little more dignified and could use a dose or two of tact. But El Salvador is considered a third world country for exactly the reasons you mentioned.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-El-Salvador-considered-a-third-world-country

The gang and crime issues do not reflect on your friends there or the one who chose leave that paradise and resettle here.

In the city I grew up in I lived on the bad side of town. I never thought that reflected on me and yeah, it really was the crappy side of town. If people are being honest about the third world countries they mostly don't want to live in they won't take it personally either.

10thSFFD and MachineHead like this.
  10. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

If these countries are so great why do they want to leave them?!

mibro, MachineHead and Jason Flare like this.
  11. Admin

Admin Staff Member Administrator

Does it really upset you that much?

12. Jason Flare

Jason Flare NES Member

Maybe what’s annoying people like endus is not so much Trump but the crappy candidates the libertarians and democrats are likely to offer as an alternative.

Admin likes this.
  13. VetteGirlMA

VetteGirlMA NES Member

Not trying to start a fight here, but what you are saying here is essentially a person can be a flaming racist, nazi, race purification evil SOB as long as they never say anything in public, especially if they are elected officials or agents of the state? You would have no problem with a cop who dressed up like Hitler on the weekend making speeches in his basement as long as it's private?

You know I grew up in this lovely state and I will tell you flat out that I have witnessed some of the biggest heart bleeding liberals who were the deepest closet racists you will ever know. They could give a KKK guy a run for his money. But I guess as long as it's not visible then it's okay.

Super99Z, 10thSFFD, Bill Katt and 2 others like this.
  14. 42!

42! NES Member

Trump's comments were in a private meeting, Not a public statement. To me, this fits with his experience in the private sector where pretty much anything can be said behind closed doors but public statements are more carefully considered.

My problem is, who was in that meeting that ran to the press over this. Trump may need to learn that there is no such thing as a private meeting, but I really don't see this kind of off the cuff, non-public, statement as a big deal. I'm sure a lot has been said by past presidents in meetings that some would find shocking.

15. cmcgraw2

cmcgraw2 NES Member

Stay tuned for a rash of physical attacks on sh*thole countrymen, blamed on Racist in Chief.

[​IMG] word.png

16. MachineHead

MachineHead NES Member

17. mibro

mibro NES Member

I believe you 100%.

In my opinion there's a basic logical problem underlying so much of what troubles us in the open borders era. Individuals versus population groups.

You can find excellent, admirable people anywhere, in any country. I want more of those people in the USA wherever they come from as they will MAGA.

But take those people's unselected countrymen, in large population groups, and they will recreate their countries of origin wherever they go. e.g. if you moved the entire population of El Salvador to southern Florida you would have - El Salvador in Florida.

The USA historically had several filtering mechanisms to ensure that voluntary immigrants were net contributors to American society. That is what we have lost and what we need to recover before the former USA goes completely under. The USA has no magic dirt it has only its people.

18. endus

endus NES Member

In terms of, have I spent my entire day thinking about this? Not at all.

In terms of, do I think the president is doing a good job? Yes.

One of my Salvadorian buddies posted a thing talking about his childhood on facebook. Didn't even mention the comments but just talked about his life growing up. My friendships with my Salvadorian friends are important to me, because I learned a lot from them. They're absolutely fantastic people, and their country is incredibly beautiful. It's also probably one of the most dangerous places in latin america, partially due to the civil war. It pisses me off to hear someone that's supposed to represent me shitting on El Salvador, because I care about the people I know from there and, despite the problems, they have a lot of pride in their country.

19. endus

endus NES Member

No argument at all. No one is quicker to mention that it's a third world country than my buddies. The tact and dignity are my point.

You could definitely go on a trip to El Salvador and come back thinking it is paradise. The crime and poverty are sooooooooo not the entire country.

20. mibro

mibro NES Member

National average IQ is the key to a country's economic potential. The reason is you need a large enough smart fraction of the population to carry the nation's cognitive water and by that I mean to reliably perform the basic daily transactions of all types that move everyone's life forward - commerce, technology, transportation, government, etc. Without this smart fraction nothing is built or made very well, very little planning is done or maintenance performed, everything is constantly broken and operates on an ad hoc basis, etc.

The floor for a first world country is a national average IQ of about 95. El Salvador national average IQ is 80.

Of course you younger folks have all been brainwashed into ignoring this well-established science and economic reality so I imagine you don't know how to think about this at all. Better be safe and ignore it, I guess.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Duxprep likes this.
  21. MachineHead

MachineHead NES Member

The natural landscape of these places is indeed beautiful, but the rampant criminality, corruption and barbarity is what ruins it all.

The Salvadoran civil war was from 1980-1992 and the US got involved in that to stop the spread of communism. They’ve had over 25 years to get their house in order and still nothing.

For comparison, two major cities in Japan got nuked, an earthquake and the largest-ever tsunami destroyed vast parts of their eastern coast within the last 100 years and they still found a way to move forward. Some places remain shitholes because people refuse to advance.

22. mibro

mibro NES Member

They don't refuse to advance, they are unable to advance, it's beyond their collective ability.

President Trump was once again factually correct even if epically tactless and his base knows this.

Even though I did wince a bit at "sh!thole," watching yet another epic libtard meltdown was an excellent reward.

ISOTOX, Waher and Jason Flare like this.
  23. endus

endus NES Member

Ha! Funny, outside of NES, I would say pretty much all of the biggest and most blatant racists I know are liberals.

In what sense are you asking whether I would have a problem with a cop who dressed up like hitler on the weekend? In the sense that they should be fired? In the sense that I would personally disagree with them? In the sense that I would or wouldn't like them personally? In terms of would I say something to them? I guess I'm not sure what you mean.

Almost the entirety of America begged the government to take away their rights after 9/11. BEGGED. That is both disgusting and traitorous to me. What am I supposed to do with that, though? I mean at this point, as Mr. Flare says, even voting Libertarian is pointless. If my boss dressed up as hitler on the weekend, would I get a new job? Yea. Would I punch him in the face when I found out? No. Would I tolerate him talking about how much he loved hitler in meetings or even casual conversation? No. Would I tell the government to arrest him? f*** no.

Despite the never ending drone of small minded accusations to the contrary, I'm a f***ing libertarian. People can think and do as they please on their own time. If the president doesn't go around saying El Salvador is a shithole in meetings, his feelings are largely irrelevant to me. I'm friends with liberals, republicans, libertarians, etc. and I've also ushered people out of my life because they have retarded world views.

24. endus

endus NES Member

Don't disagree about it ruining it.

MS13 started out as ex military people, hence the extreme violence. Now it's just gangs propagating as gangs do. Last I checked, the U.S. has gang issues as well.

El Salvador definitely has a business sector, by the way. People don't see it, but it's there. It hasn't solved their violence problem but that doesn't mean there aren't people going to work everyday, making money, living their lives, etc.

It's definitely their own responsibility ultimately, even from a war on drugs perspective, but we're still assisting in making the problem worse. We could stop doing that. We're usually up to other shady bullshit down there as well. They could and should stop getting involved with us but, again, we could also choose to stop.

25. 71montess

71montess NES Member

As Mark Dice said "Liberalism is a brain eating disease" o_Oo_Oo_O

26. SpaceCritter

SpaceCritter NES Member

El Salvador is a shithole. Haiti is a f***ing shithole. Somalia is a double-plus-f***ing SHITHOLE.

It needed to be said. Finally, someone had the balls to do so.

Sometimes in order to grow, you need to be told what you don't want to hear.

27. Fixxah

Fixxah NES Member

This dog won't come to heel.

28. radioman

radioman NES Member

Easiest way to tell if a Country qualifies for shit hole status, ask whoever is from said Country, that now lives in the United States, if they
    had an opportunity to go back would they?

I’m with the president. He tells it like it is.

bullseye and Jason Flare like this.
  29. Bfatz

Bfatz

Nothing like watching the 49% of voters who are libs totally f***ed up every day.

Now THAT's entertainment

30. crazymjb

crazymjb

The "shitholes" thing was unpresidential. HOWEVER... he didn't say it in a public statement, he said it in a behind closed doors conversation. If you think Obama never thought of various other countries, and probably said as much, as third world shitholes you're on drugs. Them dems are just taking this opportunity to jerk eachother off.

Also, just cause somethings a shithole, doesn't mean it's devoid of anything of value. Afghanistan was a shithole. There are plenty of great Afghans, and parts of Afghanistan are absolutely beautiful... not where I was however. It's still a shithole.

Mike

ISOTOX, Bill Katt and bullseye like this.