The Pres

no, i caught the end of a pres conference, i believe they stated an operation had begun, i was asking if someone may have heard the entire conference and the scope of the operation. .

The reason the anti-drug operation is being discussed is because of the number of anticipated deaths from drug overdoses anticipated due to increased unemployment, hopelessness, and general depression due to the virus.

This is Trump trying to get ahead of drug use inflicting more damage as collateral to the virus. The cartels increased activity anticipating a growing customer base. This operation is to stomp on that before it can start.

They actually said they have Intel the cartel is going to take advantage of the lockdowns and try to smuggle drugs in hopefully unnoticed because of pandemic

I read that the cartels are having a hard time getting the materials to make the drugs because of the virus. Shipping is off so smuggling is suffering.
1585781693303.png

Cartels are smugglers, or at least employ some of the best smugglers in the world. They’ve been used to bring terrorists into this country for years, and get big $$ for it. With the country in its weakened state, we’re ripe for an attack, possible some intel came down about certain folks making their way over here with possibly certain materials in tow and the Op needed to be disguised and acted upon immediately, so, drugs are bad speech.

Back
Top Bottom