The Parents Of This Dead Robber Are Really Mad His Victim Had A Gun

When is pointing a gun at someone NOT personal?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jack "Don't trust anyone over 30" Weinberg is now 76 years old

At what age does one become a "Curmudgeon"? I ask only because as I read it I had a bit of a chuckle to myself. [laugh]
I'd put the lower limit at 30, tie it to the Jack Weinberg saying "Don't trust anyone over 30"

"I've done some things in my life I think are very important, and my one sentence in history turns out to be something I said off the top of my head which became completely distorted and misunderstood. But I've become more accepting of fate as I get older."
-- Jack Weinberg​

Can anyone clarify that this was an armed robbery? The news said it was a robbery (did not specify armed robbery) and there was "a gun on him." Just curious what caused this to escalate so quickly because of the tricky wording.

My question is if the robber pulled out the gun or not.

Ahh, I see. No idea. My guess would be if he didn't there was at least mention of it, if not it being shown. Either of which, IMO, would be sufficient enough would justify the use of deadly force as a response.

In fact not only would it justify it (again, IMO), but if you have the right opportunity, you SHOULD use it. Because having faith that someone who is armed and is robbing you won't also decide, for a number of reasons or no reason at all, to kill you, is just dumb. And I certainly wouldn't want to do that if I have the ability to ensure I don't have to.

See this as an example:

Pizza employee complies with robbers, they kill him anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
The level of mental gymnastics that the family members of criminal scum will do to absolve their little angels of any wrongdoing speaks volumes about how they raised their kids. Good on the store employee for defending his life and others.

All of you must remember that a life has been forfeit. I hope the shooter gets some good counselling, so it can be recovered. Pray for him to your "Higher Being".l
This guy did what I have been preaching to my family for years. A gun is not a tool to be used as a threat. If the situation gets to the point that you need to pull out your gun . . . use it for what it is meant for. A gun is not a tool to be used as a threat. It is a weapon! Treat it as such! The employee knew how to use his tools . . . Pizza maker +1; "Would Be" robber . . . what does it matter now? The parents can't use those point, if there were any.

They left out a detail.

"Police said the robbery suspect was carrying a gun when he was shot."

http://wncn.com/2016/10/30/nc-pizza-hut-worker-uses-own-gun-to-kill-armed-robber-police-say/

Gofundme. https://www.gofundme.com/uq-funeral-expenses

It’s not the first time a Pizza Hut employee has shot and killed robbery suspects in Charlotte. In 2010, a Pizza Hut deliveryman shot and killed two robbery suspects at the Pizza Hut on East Independence Boulevard and Idlewild Road.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article111465197.html
Slow learners....

Last edited:
Why are these parents on the news? Why isn't the shooter awarded a medal? I hope Trump is our president to stop this liberal upside down ideology. Your loser son went to a Pizza Hut with a gun to perform armed robbery with the intent (he brought a gun) to kill or hurt someone because "he" was desperate. You knew he was up to no good but did nothing about it (so your part of the problem). I applaud the Pizza Hut employee for protecting himself and others in that restaurant who not only is "working" but sending a message to other losers who may think about robbing anyone.

I like how everyone is trying to wrap their head around this woman's logic.

That's like trying to understand division by zero or democrats. She is looking for any excuse that would result in her son "not" being shot.

Eff the robber. If you ask me the parents can go walk off a cliff too. Way too many moonbat criminal "defenders" these days. And the libtards wonder why gun ownership is at an all time high.....

Why are these parents on the news? Why isn't the shooter awarded a medal? I hope Trump is our president to stop this liberal upside down ideology. Your loser son went to a Pizza Hut with a gun to perform armed robbery with the intent (he brought a gun) to kill or hurt someone because "he" was desperate. You knew he was up to no good but did nothing about it (so your part of the problem). I applaud the Pizza Hut employee for protecting himself and others in that restaurant who not only is "working" but sending a message to other losers who may think about robbing anyone.

The media continues to push this upside down, backwards thought process through their indoctrination channels. It is all in an effort to disarm the law-abiding.

Imagine if someone had dropped the Orlando shooter as soon as he showed himself to be armed.

They left out a detail.

"Police said the robbery suspect was carrying a gun when he was shot."

http://wncn.com/2016/10/30/nc-pizza-hut-worker-uses-own-gun-to-kill-armed-robber-police-say/

Gofundme. https://www.gofundme.com/uq-funeral-expenses

Slow learners....

I almost want to donate to his Gofundme page just so I can leave a note saying this POS died committing a crime and is exactly where he belongs.

You'll notice the description does not say how and why he died because nobody would donate.

You know damn well if this thing would of went south for the min wage pizza maker, it would not even have been news worthy.

Dean

Back
Top Bottom